philly vs TPB

Created by truthy on Feb 5, 2014

330 votes

Click on an option to vote

philly

TPB

Truth

Charleston, WV

#108 Feb 11, 2014
Hillbilly and I love it wrote:
1. Nobody uses my space anymore

2. NOBODY except u feels the needs to claim how they are NOT broke lazy blah blah

3. My tax dollars pay for ur weaves, cigs and club trips

4. Im a hillbilly and proud of it!

5. The fact that u have to get on her and defend yourself! yet u claim to not care shows ur level of maturity, lack of education & just plain ignorance

6. PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself!
Awesome. The end.
TPB

Rock Creek, WV

#109 Feb 11, 2014
Hillbilly and I love it wrote:
1. Nobody uses my space anymore
2. NOBODY except u feels the needs to claim how they are NOT broke lazy blah blah
3. My tax dollars pay for ur weaves, cigs and club trips
4. Im a hillbilly and proud of it!
5. The fact that u have to get on her and defend yourself! yet u claim to not care shows ur level of maturity, lack of education & just plain ignorance
6. PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself!
1. Go back and re-read post #102

2. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be broke or lazy!

3. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are wealthy - same with most of our friends and most of the people in our family! All 3 of us are mixed and we don't wear wigs/weaves -we like to smoke weed - occasionaly we smoke cigs.

4. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be anything like most hillbillies and we will never be friends with another hillbilly again - same with a bunch of our friends :)

5. I'm on here taking up for BlkBarbie and DeeDee because we're best friends. BlkBarbie and DeeDee keeps being bullied, harassed, slandered, impersonated - repeatedly! I don't even have to be on here taking up for them because they don't care about any of you and they don't care about what anybody who doesn't know them thinks of them! The fact you don't know anything about us and you started running your mouth to us - shows how stupid and immature you are.

6. PLEASE leave us alone or keep being laughed at :)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hilarious

Charleston, WV

#110 Feb 11, 2014
TPB wrote:
Haha, i think its so funny how there's over a 150 close to 200 different people who voted for Philly when that many people doesn't get on here. I never see over a 150 people on here and im not wasting my time replying to any of you because its "pointless". Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee don't know any of you and we don't care about any of you and we most certainly don't wanna be talking to any of you especially if you're a racist or a hillbilly! All 3 of us don't care about "ANYBODY" on here who doesn't know us and believes any of you! If your "scared" to email DeeDee and let us find out who you are which i already know most of you are then stfu and leave us alone or keep being laughed at. If anybody on here - who doesn't know us - who keeps it real and has a problem with us then email DeeDee or add her on myspace. I might get on here occasionaly, i might get on here later tonight or maybe tomorrow and reply just for the fun of it but i don't even have to because most of the people who knows us - most of our friends doesn't even get on here and we don't care about any of you! I know its the same 3 maybe 4 different people who keeps running their mouth over and over and all those nerdy racist people from out-of-state who knows alot about the internet - who spends most of their time on the internet - who has a bunch of friends over the internet who keeps voting on this poll when they don't even know us but plz remember - all 3 of us are proud not to be friends with any of you and we're proud not to be anything like you and we stay laughing at all of you 'in a very disgusted way and post #83 is not the real BlkBarbie #Truth. If anybody has a problem then plz email DeeDee or add her on myspace or confront us on facebook/twitter or run up on us next time you see us and watch what happens to you :)
Remember to type it in w/o spacing:
Top Notch Diva 304 @ yahoo . com
www . myspace . com / datdarndezi
Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Yet u still reply!
Hillbilly and I love it

Charleston, WV

#111 Feb 11, 2014
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Go back and re-read post #102
2. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be broke or lazy!
3. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are wealthy - same with most of our friends and most of the people in our family! All 3 of us are mixed and we don't wear wigs/weaves -we like to smoke weed - occasionaly we smoke cigs.
4. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be anything like most hillbillies and we will never be friends with another hillbilly again - same with a bunch of our friends :)
5. I'm on here taking up for BlkBarbie and DeeDee because we're best friends. BlkBarbie and DeeDee keeps being bullied, harassed, slandered, impersonated - repeatedly! I don't even have to be on here taking up for them because they don't care about any of you and they don't care about what anybody who doesn't know them thinks of them! The fact you don't know anything about us and you started running your mouth to us - shows how stupid and immature you are.
6. PLEASE leave us alone or keep being laughed at :)
You forgot to add to get at you on my space hahahaha

FYI - People that have money don't have to brag about what they have, people who "Front" like they have money always feel the need to tell people they are not broke!
TPD STD

Charleston, WV

#112 Feb 11, 2014
TPB wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get tired of being in the house all the time and staring at topix constantly? You're the one who keeps repeating the same $h!t and that's why i have to keep repeating the same $h!t because im keeping it real by speaking the truth and yall won't leave us alone because your jealous or racist or offended and you can't do anything about it besides keep running your mouth and staring at topix 'like any of us care and like you can actually F with our reputation, lol. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee don't have any diseases and we stay laughing at all of you 'in a very disgusted way #Truth :)
Oh u care sweetie look at the 1500 posts u have posted saying the same shit over and over. If u don't care stay off of here and go back to my space!
snap

Charleston, WV

#113 Feb 11, 2014
hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>Yet u still reply!
Like
Philly

Philadelphia, PA

#114 Feb 11, 2014
snap wrote:
<quoted text>
Like
Maybe she went to sleep. Lol
Philly

Philadelphia, PA

#115 Feb 11, 2014
Hillbilly and I love it wrote:
1. Nobody uses my space anymore
2. NOBODY except u feels the needs to claim how they are NOT broke lazy blah blah
3. My tax dollars pay for ur weaves, cigs and club trips
4. Im a hillbilly and proud of it!
5. The fact that u have to get on her and defend yourself! yet u claim to not care shows ur level of maturity, lack of education & just plain ignorance
6. PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself!
Best one I have read in a while! Lol
She is ridiculous.
William

Philadelphia, PA

#116 Feb 11, 2014
There is a post TPB that you forgot your foot stamp card somewhere. Might wanna check that out. Taxpayer money
TPB

Philadelphia, PA

#117 Feb 12, 2014
William wrote:
There is a post TPB that you forgot your foot stamp card somewhere. Might wanna check that out. Taxpayer money
I didn't lose any card, I'm not in welfare like the rest of you hillbilly racist rednecks. Leave us alone.
truthy

Charleston, WV

#118 Feb 12, 2014
admit it there is no US---its u by yourself staring at topix all day long....ur broke poor about to be evicted your cable and internet about ot be turned off---ur unemployed on food stamps----u r lazy broke racist lonely old hag stares at topix all day.
and we are laughing at you cause blkbarbie and deedee don't have anything to do with the likes of you.
and you know truthy always speaks the truth.
#the truth
truthy

Charleston, WV

#119 Feb 12, 2014
u got 113 votes and 112 of those you voted for yourself.
TPB

Rock Creek, WV

#120 Feb 12, 2014
Post #117 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. Lmao at all the people who keeps running their mouth - calling us broke - when they don't even know us but i already know its the same people. Its unbelievable how this poll has over 300 votes but everytime i get on here, i never see over 150 people on here because there's not over 150 different people who gets on here.
@Truthy, you're a ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, trashy, jealous, pathetic, racist, scared, inbred, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger who stays in the house most of the time and the only reason you keep running your mouth is because your feelings are hurt but there's nothing you or any of your friends can do about it besides running your mouth where we can't actually see you or hear you. F-U including your whole family/friends and we don't care about anybody who believes you! If anybody on here - who keeps it real - who doesn't know us and has a problem with us then quit being "scared" to email DeeDee or add her on myspace so we can find out who you are and we solve w/e problem you have. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee don't care about any of you and we stay laughing at all of you 'in a very disgusted way especially if you're a broke, lazy, dirty, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger girl and we're proud not to be anything like you #Truth :)
truthy

Charleston, WV

#121 Feb 12, 2014
listen biotch u wanna call me a hillbilly I don't care---proud of it---calling me ugly broke lazy dirty trashy jealous pathetic racist scared inbred----those are fighting words @unt and if u was at the club you would end up flat in floor and smacked down just like you deserve u weave wearing ho.
blkbarbie and deedee will not be able to help you cause this is gonna be the worse day of your life.
Philly

Dunbar, WV

#122 Feb 12, 2014
TPB wrote:
Post #117 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. Lmao at all the people who keeps running their mouth - calling us broke - when they don't even know us but i already know its the same people. Its unbelievable how this poll has over 300 votes but everytime i get on here, i never see over 150 people on here because there's not over 150 different people who gets on here.
@Truthy, you're a ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, trashy, jealous, pathetic, racist, scared, inbred, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger who stays in the house most of the time and the only reason you keep running your mouth is because your feelings are hurt but there's nothing you or any of your friends can do about it besides running your mouth where we can't actually see you or hear you. F-U including your whole family/friends and we don't care about anybody who believes you! If anybody on here - who keeps it real - who doesn't know us and has a problem with us then quit being "scared" to email DeeDee or add her on myspace so we can find out who you are and we solve w/e problem you have. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee don't care about any of you and we stay laughing at all of you 'in a very disgusted way especially if you're a broke, lazy, dirty, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger girl and we're proud not to be anything like you #Truth :)
Lol LOL LOL
You keep getting more and more pathetic. This keeps getting better and better.
Philly

Philadelphia, PA

#123 Feb 12, 2014
truthy wrote:
listen biotch u wanna call me a hillbilly I don't care---proud of it---calling me ugly broke lazy dirty trashy jealous pathetic racist scared inbred----those are fighting words @unt and if u was at the club you would end up flat in floor and smacked down just like you deserve u weave wearing ho.
blkbarbie and deedee will not be able to help you cause this is gonna be the worse day of your life.
Amen sister! She is insane. People are so sick of her, but she keeps trolling. Unbelievable.
Snap

Philadelphia, PA

#124 Feb 12, 2014
truthy wrote:
listen biotch u wanna call me a hillbilly I don't care---proud of it---calling me ugly broke lazy dirty trashy jealous pathetic racist scared inbred----those are fighting words @unt and if u was at the club you would end up flat in floor and smacked down just like you deserve u weave wearing ho.
blkbarbie and deedee will not be able to help you cause this is gonna be the worse day of your life.
Nice.
1 post removed
White Barbie

Philadelphia, PA

#126 Feb 12, 2014
truthy wrote:
listen biotch u wanna call me a hillbilly I don't care---proud of it---calling me ugly broke lazy dirty trashy jealous pathetic racist scared inbred----those are fighting words @unt and if u was at the club you would end up flat in floor and smacked down just like you deserve u weave wearing ho.
blkbarbie and deedee will not be able to help you cause this is gonna be the worse day of your life.
She wouldn't know what to do if a country girl got ahold of her. I'd mop the floor with her weave, still attached.
Village idiot

Hockessin, DE

#127 Feb 12, 2014
Now that's funny- but I hear she can scrap a little. Blk girls can
Village idiot

Hockessin, DE

#128 Feb 12, 2014
Blkbarbie will whip y'all country girls butts all over the west side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cps 2 min QueenB 3
Kanawha Electric Owes Me Money 4 min Charlene 4
Kaepernick, you're a spoiled &#*&^! 17 min Nancy 21
Tom. Clark he is different 23 min santa 8
Dave Clark Five 41 min youdepress 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 42 min YIM 1,683
Heaven? 55 min Atheist 233

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages