All Men/Women are Guilty!!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#103 Dec 4, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
There will be many people this season that will be with there family for Christmas. On the other hand many will find "Loneliness" in there hearts. Here were I live we have got a big place for the homeless and unwanted children and people.
Conquering loneliness. That is a big issue. In this world there are multitudes of people who are lonely. Beginning in the book of Genesis we see something that is extremely significant to the subject of man's loneliness. Genesis 2:18 says: And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an helper meet for him.
God did that. Man did not do it; God did it for man. God saw that man needed fellowship, so He made a way for man to have very intimate fellowship. You and I are to be one like the Father and Son are one; not in body, you and I to be one together, we are to be one in Christ and in the Father. This kind of unity destroys loneliness.
Do you know what real loneliness is, if not go to a home for the older people and you will see it at first hand.....
Yeah, that god, so nice in some parts yet willing to kill babies and children in others. Perhaps he can get some meds for that?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#104 Dec 5, 2012
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that god, so nice in some parts yet willing to kill babies and children in others. Perhaps he can get some meds for that?
Some time we reap what we sow in life!! If we aren't part of Gods family, we leave the door wide open to our life. And Satan comes in that door and does as he please. So when mankind does that he got no one to blame but him self. Don't put the blame on God because you made a bad choice in life for your self and your family!!
The Truth

Chesapeake, VA

#105 Dec 5, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Let us get this right OK! First of all, I am not religion, been there and done that in my life! I made the Bible my Church, many years ago I walk away from all the lies of religion. I don't believe in denominational/non-denominatio nal Churches they are not of God but they are of mankind. To prove this to you just open up your Bible and show me one church in the Bible. You will not be able to do that, because they are not in there, "WHY" because they are not of God FACT. Anything of God will be in the Bible, were you will find the truth for your life!! I am a End Time Pastor all the comments from me will be truth from the Bible or from the Lord Himself. My I ask you this who controls your life God or Satan??
Preacher, You need to do some research!Ecclesia means congregation meeting, etc. "Ecclesia tou demou" (meeting of the citizens) meaning the (Church) was in ancient Athens the meeting of the citizens of Athens to decide on the affairs of their city. Ecclesia in the New Testament. And the Old testament is the people of the city of God. As you should know, the original text was not written in English, but was written in Greek, Hebrew and some was written in Arabic. So yes! It is in the Bible. BTW! You have yet to answer my comment on the dispensation period and what it is.
The Truth

Chesapeake, VA

#106 Dec 5, 2012
Sorry, that was the Grace dispensation.
use to be his

Winfield, WV

#107 Dec 5, 2012
once again a thread that people are arguing over things they should not. opinions are like backsides, we all have one, and are entitled to it.
i am a christian, i do not go around trying to force people into believing as i do, nor will i ever. i disagree with a lot of today's so called preachers. i do not believe you have to go to a church to be saved or to be a true christian. as for the lord being imaginary that is your opinion and you are entitled to it as well. no one has to suffer for your opinion , but you. no one has the right to make fun of someones religion , or lack thereof. as an adult i myself try to act as one, and therefore let snide remarks such as the ones seen here role off my back. no one can prove god exists , just as no one can prove a lot of other things in life. we all have our own outlook on everything. there are many religions in the world, and i believe they will all make it to heaven. my preacher once told me to get through the gates of heaven you must be saved , truly believe with all your heart, and understand that you are forgivin, and God knows you will still sin because you are human, but at the same time you should be trying to do better.

Location hidden

#108 Dec 6, 2012
use to be his wrote:
there are many religions in the world, and i believe they will all make it to heaven.
Really? Well, the First Commandment seems to disagree with you.

"You Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me"

Seems pretty clear.

That imaginary friend is a jealous one for sure.
The Truth

Chesapeake, VA

#109 Dec 6, 2012
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well, the First Commandment seems to disagree with you.
"You Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me"
Seems pretty clear.
That imaginary friend is a jealous one for sure.
YFNA! If you will study the Bible in depth you will find that God is a jealous God. I can see that you are being oxymoranish on this subject, that you're really not for sure about anything you say, and you're here for arguments sake! Am I right? If I'm not, then I apologize.

Location hidden

#110 Dec 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>YFNA! If you will study the Bible in depth you will find that God is a jealous God. I can see that you are being oxymoranish on this subject, that you're really not for sure about anything you say, and you're here for arguments sake! Am I right? If I'm not, then I apologize.
Not sure about anything I say? Please.

Of course the god of the bible is a jealous god, he also an evil, murderous tyrant, luckily for us all, he does not exist. My only point though was discussion on how you believe any religion will get to heaven? Your god seems pretty clear on it and though I'll give you that the Christians, Jews and Muslims could also be worshiping the same deity, that's where it ends. How is it you figure that people could break your god's number one rule and still be okay for it?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#111 Dec 8, 2012
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure about anything I say? Please.
Of course the god of the bible is a jealous god, he also an evil, murderous tyrant, luckily for us all, he does not exist. My only point though was discussion on how you believe any religion will get to heaven? Your god seems pretty clear on it and though I'll give you that the Christians, Jews and Muslims could also be worshiping the same deity, that's where it ends. How is it you figure that people could break your god's number one rule and still be okay for it?
FALSE, lies from the pit of hell FACT!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#112 Dec 8, 2012
'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."'(John 8:12)

If you live and go by Gods Bible then you walk in the light. No one can be a true Christian if they don't obey Gods Bible, "FACT".......

Location hidden

#113 Dec 8, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."'(John 8:12)
If you live and go by Gods Bible then you walk in the light. No one can be a true Christian if they don't obey Gods Bible, "FACT".......
Prove it.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#114 Dec 9, 2012
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Read your Bible the proof is in there!!
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#115 Dec 11, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Read your Bible the proof is in there!!
My Uncle (Town drunk) helped to write the bible.

Location hidden

#116 Dec 12, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Read your Bible the proof is in there!!
You do understand what circular logic is, right? The bible being proof for the bible? You see the problem with that, yes?
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#117 Dec 12, 2012
truethat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sin to call someone a fool
Fool Fool Fool Fool Fool
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#118 Dec 12, 2012
Go see a good skin flick and wuit wasting time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone one know Jeffery Legg from SC? 6 min MISS JESS 1
News Deputies issue warrants in Cross Lanes shooting 1 hr Yesindeedy 6
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr Clarence 1,245
Don't look good for Trump 2 hr Clarence 46
Really??????? Think not!!!! 3 hr Laughinatu 1
Is he a trick 4 hr greg 5
Mary Hancock (Bowen) 4 hr Hot boi 35

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance