lessie

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

I understand there is a lot of married employees laying with other employees.
27 posts removed
the mayor of carroll terr

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

VS Neighbor wrote:
I have lived on East Virginia Street for decades in close proximity to the Carroll Terrace Apartments. Could someone please tell me the name of the crazy-acting, short black man with black pantyhose on his head who is always screaming and hollering at people while he is in the parking lot - day and night? Why hasn't he been dealt with yet and evicted for his disturbances?
raymond brown
the mayor of carroll terr

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

for the past three months theres been nothing but complete bashing on this topix! charleston housing this charleston housing that!no news media attention about criminal activity! nothing but a bunch of people running thier damn mouth! someone with a personel vandetta against ckha started this topix and all you weak minded people took it and ran! the joke is on you! if all this bullshit was true, the feds would have put a pad lock on the west washington street office door alongtime ago! like i said someone that had a grudge against ckha started this topix and you the people fell for it hook line and sinker ha! ha! ha!
what the f

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

the mayor of carroll terr wrote:
for the past three months theres been nothing but complete bashing on this topix! charleston housing this charleston housing that!no news media attention about criminal activity! nothing but a bunch of people running thier damn mouth! someone with a personel vandetta against ckha started this topix and all you weak minded people took it and ran! the joke is on you! if all this bullshit was true, the feds would have put a pad lock on the west washington street office door alongtime ago! like i said someone that had a grudge against ckha started this topix and you the people fell for it hook line and sinker ha! ha! ha!
man what rock did you crawl out of ?
the man

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

nobodys gonna mess with raymond brown !he runs carroll terrace and everybody scared of him!
1 post removed
what the f

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't she his supervisor?
no dumdass
what the f

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Truth wrote:
Yes she is his Supervisor
no she,s not ! shes his baby momma ho!
15 posts removed
what the f

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

[QUOTE who="It's Going To Happen"]<quoted text>
It ALWAYS takes time for the Federal government to bring full indictment on any corrupt Agency or organization -- the greater and longer the corruption, the greater and longer the investigation. Just because it hasn't happened TODAY doesn't mean it won't happen TOMORROW.
If you had half a brain 'Mayor of Nothing' you would know that.(Perhaps you should finish your education in grade school first before you try to think out loud!)[/QUOTE]aint shit going to happen,but someone finding out who the hell you are, and then knocking your damn teeth out!
6 posts removed
what the f

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't they ban your scanky black ass for trolling all over topix? LMFAO
no, but they busted your momma for sucking dick bitch!lmfao too ! stankin ho!
1 post removed
what the f

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

intheknow wrote:
Danny Jones and Kent Carper should investigate and clean out little peyton place on Washington Street, from homeosexual down to the janitor. Tax payers are tired of funding for CKHA. C-cocaine K-krack H- herion A- addicts
WELL WELL! IF IT ISNT MY GOOD ASS WIPE INTHEDUMB ON HERE STILL TALKING SHIT! YOU JUST WON,T GIVE UP, WILL YOU BITCH!LAMFO!
Intheknow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

what the f wrote:
<quoted text> WELL WELL! IF IT ISNT MY GOOD ASS WIPE INTHEDUMB ON HERE STILL TALKING SHIT! YOU JUST WON,T GIVE UP, WILL YOU BITCH!LAMFO!
That would be Mr. Bitch thank you.
10 posts removed
Sad

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Yes, he's yelled at me a few times bumming for different things. I said no and went on. Thanks for the info. I learned that ignoring does good. Most of the people who live there are crazy or just lazy.
1 post removed
WTF

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

ex-employee wrote:
(

As for your comment concerning Ms. Knox having all her grandchildren staying over with her at Carroll Terrace, I am not definitively aware of such -- only vague rumors of the same. If you are correct, however, this would constitute a major illegal HUD housing violation and needs to be promptly reported to Mr. Mark Taylor, the current Executive Director, at the CKHA main office so he can immediately investigate and correct the matter.(It is uncertain although what, if any, action he or his managing directors would take at this time, since their own professional demise, termination, and criminal indictment is clearly right around the corner! They have all been scrambling to secretly meet with their lawyers to survey the severity of such Federal and/or State criminal indictments and likely imprisonment.)
Any major illegal housing violation such as this (i.e., involving children staying at Carroll Terrace) would automatically disqualify Ms. Knox and any other tenant from continuing any CKHA housing transfer process, according to stated U.S. HUD regulations.
Furthermore, she, or any other resident caught violating this specific HUD housing law, would risk being evicted, and reported by CKHA (or other residents or citizens) directly to U.S. HUD for criminal investigation, since the Carroll Terrace Apartments is not HUD-certified as multi-family housing, and as such, children are not allowed to be there except for very brief visits during the day and early evening hours from time-to-time.
I realize that this is perhaps much more information than you were seeking Gail, but I did want to be absolutely thorough as to stated public housing policy in this matter, even though I clearly was never allowed to freely exercise the same morally while I worked with the insidious Charleston Housing.
This is totally wrong! You are misinformed, children are allowed to stay over night and or live in ANY senior/disabled development and this is not a violation so get your facts straight before you start quoting policy! It is not common practice and not preferred but it is legal! A grandmother could gain custody of her grandchild, a young disabled woman may get pregnant ...whatever you can ask them to move but if you try to force them you would lose in a court case! So get your facts straight before you mislead people!
I realize that this is perhaps much more information than you were seeking Gail, but I did want to be absolutely thorough as to stated public housing policy in this matter, even though I clearly was never allowed to freely exercise the same morally while I worked with the insidious Charleston Housing.
WTF

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

To ex employee:

Any major illegal housing violation such as this (i.e., involving children staying at Carroll Terrace) would automatically disqualify Ms. Knox and any other tenant from continuing any CKHA housing transfer process, according to stated U.S. HUD regulations.

Show us in the regulations where it states that children can not spend the night, stay up to 14 days a month or even live in a senior/disable development!?

Your comment may show us why your are a former employee because you are totally wrong!
2 posts removed
Ballbuster

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Shanda is still listed as Manager on Charleston Housing web site?! So is all this crap you people are spewing just BS?
Scandal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

7 posts removed

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

The maintenance man that drives the white truck around Oakwood Terrace is a joke and a trouble maker.. He keeps them binoculars in his truck watching us and inside windows..
3 posts removed
Wtf

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
Do you know if he is a CKHA maintenance worker or some other utility employee?[/QUOTE]

Charleston Housing has nothing to do with Oakwood Terrace. They only have Oakhurst up there.
Wtf

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Portland Press wrote:
The maintenance man that drives the white truck around Oakwood Terrace is a joke and a trouble maker.. He keeps them binoculars in his truck watching us and inside windows..
Charleston Housing has nothing to do with Oakwood Terrace the only development up there that they have is Oakhurst
Scandal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

[QUOTE who="U.S. HUD EXPOSES CKHA"]<quoted text>
Thanks to my wonderful, anonymous friend for posting this fantastic U.S. HUD AUDIT REPORT EXPOSING THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG OF CKHA'S FELONIOUS ACTIVITIES!
It will undoubtedly be added to the VARIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES ARSENAL in their ongoing criminal investigations and future indictments of CKHA employees.
I will personally pass this on to EVERY WV KANAWHA COUNTY COURT JUDGE AND MAGISTRATE, AS WELL AS TO THE WV STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL.
Thanks again for your researching the same![/QUOTE]

I really don't think if CKHA is in all this much trouble that you would have to inform anyone of this audit report and why in GODS name would you even think of telling a Magistrate? They only deal with small time crap re: evictions, traffic tickets etc.... I am sure if as you seem to imply CKHA is under investigation the Attorney Generals office should already have this information. Your reply makes me think that this whole "under investigation" thing is totally false. You imply that this in a Federal case so that means it should be under investigation by the Federal Attorney Generals office not the state, Kanawha County or by no means a lowly Magistrate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
It's good to be rich, white and a Lawyer 17 min Mike Roark 6
pretty girls of charleston 24 min be nice 1
Audra Taylor 45 min SCRJ 5
erika buchanan 1 hr Know her 9
Robert Lutsy 1 hr just me 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 53,605
M PLANTS calls Hardy and Carper bullies 3 hr spidey 2
Plants! Just Quit! 5 hr We Love You Mark 16
What happened to chase carter 6 hr Good Citizen 68
dirty girl mud 5 k 11 hr anywho 19
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs