Ha Yep Truth Police 1

Alexandria, VA

#304 Sep 30, 2013
Wait, they have live in police officers there? As cops you think they would do certain jobs. Wow. There's gonna be a time where no cop gives a hoot. Were just gonna defend ourselves.
Ha Yep Truth Police 1

Alexandria, VA

#305 Sep 30, 2013
This stuff angers me as I read it. Pathetic.
5 posts removed
Trent K Becker

Alexandria, VA

#311 Sep 30, 2013
I see, yes. Thanks. Wow. Many criminals are housed there. It's scary. What can we do? I think they first thought is gather people together and protest around it. Don't make mean comments or signs. Do not stoop on that level. People had called for years and tried getting this place closed. They dont care. The governor will just laugh it off. Community"s should gather and stop this repulsive place.
Trent K Becker

Alexandria, VA

#312 Sep 30, 2013
Yes, indeed. What can we all do? Peoples tried getting this place closed. Protest?
Trent K Becker

Alexandria, VA

#313 Sep 30, 2013
Carrol I read some comments you posted. I'm SP sorry what you are going through.
Trent K Becker

Alexandria, VA

#314 Sep 30, 2013
Super-
DAWN BASKINS

Charleston, WV

#315 Sep 30, 2013
I heard for quite a while how the place was messed up. It is so sad.
DAWN BASKINS

Charleston, WV

#316 Sep 30, 2013
Truth earlier your location popped as DC. It sas va at times. It like mine say Charleston. Clearly you are not smart or you would understand that more then three people come on and that people's locations are picked or switch at times by the internet provider. Do research. You think you are smart.
SMOOTH CRIMINAL

Charleston, WV

#317 Sep 30, 2013
They'll never update this place or care for the residents. I have a family friends kids who are in their 20's who live there. It's pretty messed up and beyond bad. These people, Some do actual needs. They are human beings for god sakes. They got a mind, flesh and a heart. It is like moving into a crack house going into one of them places.
DAWN BASKINS

Charleston, WV

#318 Sep 30, 2013
"innowayperfect"Yeah ! But have YOU heard that the FEDS are getting ready to order the U.S. Marshals Service to bust CKHA on West Washington Street and cease all their records for U.S. HUD and WV State funds embezzlement?

Really? I was not aware of this right here. Interesting.
1 post removed
Trent K Becker

Alexandria, VA

#320 Sep 30, 2013
The public should seek the media"s help. That's a start!
Trent K Becker

Alexandria, VA

#321 Sep 30, 2013
Jennifer Lynn troll on. You are being reported and gonna be ignored. You are not the creator of this thread. So you just really should stop. You are demented.
Trent K Becker

Alexandria, VA

#322 Sep 30, 2013
Truth is you just respond towards yourself and you make up things. Follow people around. Even impersonating , you are good @ that. Were all the same people you delusional twit. Go on the first page. I really am all of the posters on that. Rolls Eyes. Why don't you give your real name? Some people do on here. Like me! Now no! I'm done arguing with you numb skull. Go in your corner and sit!
Trent K Becker

Alexandria, VA

#323 Sep 30, 2013
Ignore j Lynn , she impersonates people. She also uses the name Nancy and Truth and many other accounts. Her real name is Jennifer. She is a stalker/forum troll. Most people just ignore her and report her comments. She thinks by trolling she can make people mad and even get forums deleated. Two years she hasn't became the queen troll yet. She loses.
BRENT

Charleston, WV

#324 Sep 30, 2013
Wow !!!!!!!!!!
SHAME

Charleston, WV

#325 Sep 30, 2013
I hope something is done about this place. That is all I am saying.
LOL

Charleston, WV

#326 Sep 30, 2013
Who is Kenny Powell?
2 posts removed
EX COP

Charleston, WV

#329 Sep 30, 2013
The feds have their hands tied though. Sad but true. That is good they are looking into this. Again they are tied down .
Friend

Huntington, WV

#330 Sep 30, 2013
The only person who the feds could arrest on here is the person who keeps slandering, bullying, harassing and stalking BlkBarbie including J-Lynn who ever the heck she is and that's the TRUTH.
STFU

Alexandria, VA

#331 Sep 30, 2013
Has anyone tried seeking the media"s help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jada Martin (Sep '12) 47 min Well 158
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 1 hr lol 6
News Wife Of Ex-Belle Police Officer Arrested (Jun '11) 2 hr Army Wife 47
Nicest titties in charleston? 3 hr Brute 6
Jameson Edwards?? 3 hr Kay Kay 81 4
Carl and Brian wedding at Broadway 3 hr Rest Assured 2
Suddenlink (Oct '14) 4 hr Suddenlink no more 3
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE