ELEVATOR DOWN AGAIN

United States

#884 Sep 6, 2014
ELEVATOR DOWN AGAIN wrote:
09/06/14: As the Carroll Terrace Apartments continues to collapse and crumble, one of the two dangerous, neglected elevators inside the building has collapsed again today early this afternoon -- for the SECOND TIME IN TWO MONTHS!
Residents will now go AGAIN without proper, legal transport service ALL WEEKEND to their 12 floors, as 198 tenants scramble to rely on one paltry elevator to service them all!!

09/06/14: As the Carroll Terrace Apartments continues to collapse and crumble, one of the two dangerous, neglected elevators inside the building has collapsed again today early this afternoon -- for the SECOND TIME IN TWO MONTHS!

Residents will now go AGAIN without proper, legal transport service ALL WEEKEND to their 12 floors, as 198 tenants scramble to rely on one paltry elevator to service them all!!
intheknow

United States

#885 Sep 6, 2014
Carroll Terrace Apartments -- Apt. 1010 -- W.Rhodes: This obnoxious black male tenant had to have the police show up REPEATEDLY again ALL WEEKEND for blasting his music inside his apartment, disturbing the entire floor with his bass drum stereo system!!
in the know, huh?

Charleston, WV

#886 Sep 7, 2014
intheknow wrote:
Carroll Terrace Apartments -- Apt. 1010 -- W.Rhodes: This obnoxious black male tenant had to have the police show up REPEATEDLY again ALL WEEKEND for blasting his music inside his apartment, disturbing the entire floor with his bass drum stereo system!!
Is that what they're calling it? "Bass drum stereo system"? One sec....I need to.....I just can't......hahahahahahahahahah ahahaha. Hahahaha. Ha. Hahaha. Bass drum stereo system. Wooh. Ha. How OLD are you, anyways. In the know, indeed.
It Is What It Is

United States

#887 Sep 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="in the know, huh?"]<quoted text>Is that what they're calling it? "Bass drum stereo system"? One sec....I need to.....I just can't......hahahahahahahahahah ahahaha. Hahahaha. Ha. Hahaha. Bass drum stereo system. Wooh. Ha. How OLD are you, anyways. In the know, indeed.[/QUOTE]
When you hear it, you'll know it!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Haha

Charleston, WV

#888 Sep 8, 2014
It Is What It Is wrote:
[QUOTE who="in the know, huh?"]<quoted text>Is that what they're calling it? "Bass drum stereo system"? One sec....I need to.....I just can't......hahahahahahahahahah ahahaha. Hahahaha. Ha. Hahaha. Bass drum stereo system. Wooh. Ha. How OLD are you, anyways. In the know, indeed."

When you hear it, you'll know it!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Sorry, my condo is not part if that sh!t-hole, so no...I won't hear it. The home owners association would put their foot down if any ninja thugs tried that kind of trashy jungle behavior around here.
IshIshNaNaKaBink i

Charleston, WV

#889 Sep 9, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, my condo is not part if that sh!t-hole, so no...I won't hear it. The home owners association would put their foot down if any ninja thugs tried that kind of trashy jungle behavior around here.
You must be visiting the wrong Topix site, my friend! CKHA has NO CONDOS anywhere in its residential property network!

So either you are a moron and an idiot that IS NOT A CKHA TENANT, or a pathetic liar who FANTASIZES ABOUT OWNING A CONDO ONE DAY! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

By the way,'ghetto cribs' are NOT CONDOS! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#890 Sep 9, 2014
IshIshNaNaKaBinki wrote:
<quoted text>You must be visiting the wrong Topix site, my friend! CKHA has NO CONDOS anywhere in its residential property network!

So either you are a moron and an idiot that IS NOT A CKHA TENANT, or a pathetic liar who FANTASIZES ABOUT OWNING A CONDO ONE DAY! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

By the way,'ghetto cribs' are NOT CONDOS! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Really? So Porter Properties don't own condos? Hmmmm. I think you're too ignorant to even know what you're talking about. The bedbugs have made it to your brain. Enjoy your HUD. Haha.
1 post removed
intheknow

Cabin Creek, WV

#892 Sep 15, 2014
Carroll Terrace Apartments -- Apt. 1010 -- W. Rhodes: This obnoxious black male tenant had to have the police called on him ALL WEEKEND AGAIN for blasting his music inside his apartment disturbing the entire floor with his bass drum stereo system!!

He begins blasting his deafening music EVERY DAY as soon as Darlene leaves the building during the week day, and then does the same ALL WEEKEND LONG.

HE HAS STILL NOT BEEN EVICTED FOR REPEATEDLY DISTURBING TENANTS ABOVE, BELOW, AND ALL AROUND HIM ON ALL THREE FLOORS, BECAUSE HE IS A BLACK!!!
omg

United States

#893 Sep 16, 2014
word on the street is that charleston housing has officially dropped all security background checks and are specifically advertising for only convicted criminals and prestera center mental retard perverts to move into all of its public housing buildings
Once again

Charleston, WV

#894 Sep 16, 2014
I reiterate, no one cares.
gino

Charleston, WV

#895 Sep 17, 2014
intheknow wrote:
Carroll Terrace Apartments -- Apt. 1010 -- W. Rhodes: This obnoxious black male tenant had to have the police called on him ALL WEEKEND AGAIN for blasting his music inside his apartment disturbing the entire floor with his bass drum stereo system!!
He begins blasting his deafening music EVERY DAY as soon as Darlene leaves the building during the week day, and then does the same ALL WEEKEND LONG.
HE HAS STILL NOT BEEN EVICTED FOR REPEATEDLY DISTURBING TENANTS ABOVE, BELOW, AND ALL AROUND HIM ON ALL THREE FLOORS, BECAUSE HE IS A BLACK!!!
Awww poor babies
Once again

United States

#896 Sep 17, 2014
Once again wrote:
I reiterate, no one cares.
I should have clarified myself my explicitly by stating that all dumb azzes like MYSELF who are actually worthless, whining cowards do not care at all!

Sorry for the confusion! Now, please excuse me while I go back to smoking my whacky crack!
Poor Porter Potty Fool

United States

#897 Sep 17, 2014
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So Porter Properties don't own condos? Hmmmm. I think you're too ignorant to even know what you're talking about. The bedbugs have made it to your brain. Enjoy your HUD. Haha.
We would love to know what drugs you've been TAKING ALL YOUR LIFE, idiot! This Topix site is CLEARLY about the Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority, and NOT Porter Properties!! RLMFAO

GUESS YOU NEVER LEARNED HOW TO PROPERLY READ AN ELECTRONIC BULLETIN SYSTEM, FOOL! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Obviously, you were looking for the 'Porter Potty Properties' Topix discussion site! Good luck finding it, and good luck getting off those drugs you've been taking all your illiterate life!! RLMFAO
1 post removed
Hill Topper

Charleston, WV

#899 Sep 17, 2014
That place is full of worthless trash. Every single person in that place could drop dead tomorrow and not one soul would be missed. No one cares about that dump or the scum that lives there.
3 posts removed
intheknow

United States

#903 Sep 20, 2014
Carroll Terrace Apartments -- Apt. 1010 -- W. Rhodes: 09/20/14: This obnoxious black male tenant has been blasting his music inside his apartment and out into the balcony and common-area hallway disturbing the entire floor with his bass drum stereo system since 5:00pm today! Police have been called again, and he has had the CPD already show up around 13 times since he has moved into the senior hi-rise early this year!

1 post removed
smfh

Charleston, WV

#905 Sep 20, 2014
intheknow wrote:
Carroll Terrace Apartments -- Apt. 1010 -- W. Rhodes: 09/20/14: This obnoxious black male tenant has been blasting his music inside his apartment and out into the balcony and common-area hallway disturbing the entire floor with his bass drum stereo system since 5:00pm today! Police have been called again, and he has had the CPD already show up around 13 times since he has moved into the senior hi-rise early this year!
may as well give up.. Housing aren't going to do anything about anything.
Susan

Cabin Creek, WV

#906 Sep 25, 2014
Why has Randall Prieto, Jr. Apt. 204, STILL NOT been evicted yet from the Carroll Terrace Apartments. First, he severely attacked and beat up Verna Black's drug dealing boyfriend, Vincent (Vinny) Ware, shortly after Randall moved into our building, and the he was later arrested and missing his mandatory Court appearance date. These are CLEAR grounds for CKHA to automatically evict him for criminal arrests and major violations of his lease, yet he is still allowed to resident at Carroll Terrace due to illegal favoritism by Darlene Stokes, Janice Banks, and CKHA because he is BLACK.
1 post removed
--1-- Washer Down Again

Cabin Creek, WV

#908 Sep 27, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014: The main industrial front-load washer (#1) is down yet again!!!

This the most vital, and ONLY, heavy-duty grade washer available for use to all 198 Carroll Terrace residents! Now tenants A-G-A-I-N have no way to wash their heavy blankets and comforters!!

EVEN WITH A PART-TIME FEMALE ASSISTANT WHICH DARLENE STOKES HAS HAD SINCE FOR OVER SEVEN MONTHS NOW, THESE TWO INEPT CKHA EMPLOYEES TOGETHER CANNOT PERFORM EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TASKS!!! FIRE THEM BOTH NOW!!
1 post removed
maintaence men

United States

#910 Oct 14, 2014
RBrownie wrote:
The CPD CONTINUES to express its anger and frustration with Darlene Stokes, Janice Banks and CKHA for repeatedly failing to regularly update its tenant directory board names throughout its residential properties! Carroll Terrace Apartments, specifically, has not had its name directory board updated for several months by Darlene Stokes or her assistant.

The CPD is now investigating Stokes for illegally posting tenant names on Carroll Terrace directories who haven't lived there in the building for years, in order to falsely show apartments being rented which clearly are not! They are also considering filing a criminal complaint against Stokes and CKHA with the Kanawha County Prosecutor's Office for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE and interfering with the Charleston Police Department's ability to properly serve arrest warrant to drug dealers, drug addicts, drunks, and partiers still residing in the apartment building.

U.S. HUD has also been notified of CKHA's highly deceptive practice, and will be conducting another audit soon.
derlene's assentent iz worthlezz 2
theyallsuck

Charleston, WV

#911 Oct 14, 2014
maintaence men wrote:
<quoted text>
derlene's assentent iz worthlezz 2
all of the managers suck.. Racists bitches .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Coverups and Little Boy Pants Down 9 min Andre Linoges ado... 5
Infant Critical - FATHER CHARGED 11 min Andre Linoges ado... 17
Happy Hr checkpoints 26 min Lt Williams 1
Ferguson Missouri 36 min Bunny02 46
Marshall 11-0 and DROPS in the 11/24 POlls 54 min westbygod 74
Why does racism and job discrimination keep get... 1 hr Nancy 15
Wowk tv Weatherman arrested (Jul '12) 2 hr Yuna 31
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search