Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority ...
rbrownie

United States

#824 Aug 3, 2014
what is the number to call inspectors at the city department of buildings to get ckha fined for dangerous elevators which are never fixed or working at carroll terrace?
3 posts removed
DOB Answer

United States

#828 Aug 5, 2014
rbrownie wrote:
what is the number to call inspectors at the city department of buildings to get ckha fined for dangerous elevators which are never fixed or working at carroll terrace?
Call: three zero four, three four eight, six eight four four
Answer

United States

#829 Aug 5, 2014
rbrownie wrote:
<quoted text>what is the number to call inspectors at the city department of buildings to get ckha fined for dangerous elevators which are never fixed or working at carroll terrace?
Call: three zero four, three four eight, six eight four four
2 posts removed
Still Falling Apart

United States

#832 Aug 6, 2014
The Carroll Terrace elevator is STILL broken and no information has been posted as to when it will be repaired!

...NOW, 4 out of 7 washing machines have been broken for several days! Do the math! That's 57.1% of all washing machines down at Carroll Terrace! ONLY 3 WASHING MACHINES FOR 198 RESIDENTS!! CRIMINAL!!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO DEMAND THE IMMEDIATE FIRING OF THE LATEST WORTHLESS CRIMINAL HOUSING MANAGER, DARLENE STOKES, AND SUE THE HELL OUT OF CKHA BEFORE SOMEONE DIES IN ONE OF THESE DANGEROUS, FALLING APART, OUTDATED ELEVATORS!!!
broken down

United States

#833 Aug 7, 2014
carroll terrace elevators still broken; washers still down!
broken down

United States

#834 Aug 8, 2014
carroll terrace elevators still broken; one washer still down!
cant wait

Charleston, WV

#835 Aug 8, 2014
Oh miss bowers... Smh .. I'm sure you know who this is... Lol
my oh my

Charleston, WV

#836 Aug 9, 2014
And yet another family member of the Brandons is moving at Oakhurst.. This makes about six at least and another getting ready to move in. Supposedly a computer picks who gets an apartment ? Are we that stupid to believe this ?
broken down

United States

#837 Aug 10, 2014
carroll terrace elevator still broken; one washer still down!
NEED TO KNOW

United States

#838 Aug 10, 2014
my oh my wrote:
And yet another family member of the Brandons is moving at Oakhurst.. This makes about six at least and another getting ready to move in. Supposedly a computer picks who gets an apartment ? Are we that stupid to believe this ?
I need to know the actual unit or address number where Shanda Brandon lives on Lawndale Lane for the subpoena I am serving on her to sue CKHA for letting criminals like her still live in CKHA after she was fired for HUD embezzling at another property!
3 posts removed
1035Law

Charleston, WV

#842 Aug 12, 2014
1035 Lawndale
Thank You! Thank You!

We'll post the lawsuit on Topix PUBLICLY and try to get the media interested in covering the story once the matter is filed with the Court! We are now looking for pro bono lawyers to work with us! Everyone who has a FACEBOOK page, please POST the details throughout West Virginia of the suit, once you see it on Topix!
1035Law

Charleston, WV

#843 Aug 12, 2014
Yvw !!
Blah

Charleston, WV

#844 Aug 12, 2014
Still blowing hot air huh?
You aren't suing anyone, you don't have the bank account for it .
So STFU.
Try to tear me down.
2 posts removed
Ho Hum to the Ho

United States

#847 Aug 14, 2014
Blah wrote:
Still blowing hot air huh?
You aren't suing anyone, you don't have the bank account for it .
So STFU.
Try to tear me down.
I'm also not a whoring, crack head prostitute like YOU, but I do have a job and a great lawyer! Take that #ick out of you azz long enough and MAYBE you could think properly for once in your pathetic life! LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
1 post removed
80 Degree Elevators

United States

#849 Aug 16, 2014
Both defective elevators at the Carroll Terrace Apartments are now TEMPORARILY working again until the NEXT crash occurs (which is right around the corner)! The West Virginia Division of Labor has still decided to fine CKHA for its repeated neglect and endangerment of tenants and the visiting public in failing to maintain and inspect these vital transport vehicles ANNUALLY.

Moreover, the WVDOL has informed Mark Taylor, Executive Director, that it WILL NOT RECERTIFY the Carroll Terrace Apartments elevators as safe UNTIL BOTH AIRFLOW CIRCULATION FANS ARE PERMANENTLY WORKING and MAINTAINED at all times inside the same!

Numerous seniors and disabled residents have complained for years about their dizziness and fainting spells while inside the elevators, as the average daily temperature reaches 80 degrees since the fans have not been working for the past 2 1/2 years.
Criminal Maintenance

United States

#850 Aug 16, 2014
Does the Charleston Housing maintenance men still break into residents' apartments and steal their possessions including their drugs like pain pill medications?
2 posts removed
lazi loony looterz

Charleston, WV

#853 Aug 19, 2014
Criminal Maintenance wrote:
Does the Charleston Housing maintenance men still break into residents' apartments and steal their possessions including their drugs like pain pill medications?
yep we sure iz du. nuttin like freszh wack or crack earlee in da mornin 2 geetz arrr party startin.
CPD TIP WEBSITE

Charleston, WV

#854 Aug 19, 2014
Criminal Maintenance wrote:
The CPD public website address for all TIPS of criminal activity is: http://www.charlestonwvpolice.org
LolLol

Charleston, WV

#855 Aug 21, 2014
Heard that Shanda was served this week . Lol Lol
Please Explain

Nitro, WV

#856 Aug 21, 2014
LolLol wrote:
Heard that Shanda was served this week . Lol Lol
Served with what? A free housing pass to let yet another worthless family member move in with her rent-free at the Oakhurst Village Apartments?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
possible hooker up Campbells Creek?? 2 min Alien 33
Judge Todd Kaufman 8 min ummm 3
##reward for info on person using "idgt" text s... 13 min Bloodhound 19
Republican Congressional Report Card ---Not Good ! 19 min Hookin for Jesus 8
I like to smell Asscrack on my finger 23 min meat 5
Did Jesus really arise from the dead? 2 hr Atheist 284
Ali moore 4 hr Trieditonce 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages