Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority ...
LOL

Charleston, WV

#801 Jul 24, 2014
Oakie Dokie wrote:
Lol, first time on this thread and im in shock !! Not really lol.. I live at Oakhurst and we got some nosey asses bad.. Well one for sure. I gave a friendly wave today and she follows me to the store to ask if i want to talk to her about something... Seriously ?? Wtf ?? Told her no, just waving at her because she was staring.. Lol
Smart move! You should always 'test' a person's spirit (nature) before you decide get to know him/her.
Oakie Dokie

Charleston, WV

#802 Jul 24, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Smart move! You should always 'test' a person's spirit (nature) before you decide get to know him/her.
nothing about her i want to know, this wasn't our first altercation.. She's always in someone's business and she just so happened to pick the wrong white girl.. I bet anything she had her cell phone in her purse recording our conversation in hopes id get an attitude... Stupid ass followed me looking for trouble..
2 posts removed
bitcch readi 2 snap

Charleston, WV

#805 Jul 26, 2014
ks like da poolice will buzi again showin up all weekend at caroll trrace agin bustin mo nasty blacks that sckanky drunk bum and crac user vanesa black in 1002 had da poolice com 2 her rat apt all lass weekend tenents n nieghborz calld all list friday n saterday on her craxi azz. she iz already ben partyin again rite now since that dumbazz racis housin anager derlene sticks left da bildin friday that crazi vanesa bitcch has got ever 1 in da floor callin cops on her when she scraems n says fucc u n i iz goin 2 kill u to all her parti peeps lezbos hope cops hav thier guns readi 2 fire thiz time b 4 she killz somone It iz gonna be a shootin
bitcch readi 2 snap

Charleston, WV

#806 Jul 26, 2014
Oakie Dokie wrote:
<quoted text> nothing about her i want to know, this wasn't our first altercation.. She's always in someone's business and she just so happened to pick the wrong white girl.. I bet anything she had her cell phone in her purse recording our conversation in hopes id get an attitude... Stupid ass followed me looking for trouble..
ks like da poolice will buzi again showin up all weekend at caroll trrace agin bustin mo nasty blacks that sckanky drunk bum and crac user vanesa black in 1002 had da poolice com 2 her rat apt all lass weekend tenents n nieghborz calld all list friday n saterday on her craxi azz. she iz already ben partyin again rite now since that dumbazz racis housin anager derlene sticks left da bildin friday that crazi vanesa bitcch has got ever 1 in da floor callin cops on her when she scraems n says fucc u n i iz goin 2 kill u to all her parti peeps lezbos hope cops hav thier guns readi 2 fire thiz time b 4 she killz somone It iz gonna be a shootin
corrupt manager

Charleston, WV

#807 Jul 27, 2014
How is the manager allowed to give away someone's birds the day they take a deceased person from their apartment ? Shouldn't the emergency contact have been contacted ? We sign a paper giving a contact person for a reason .., Beverly did just that last week.. Smh . Oh, and the deceased persons companion was waiting to be put on the lease ( all paperwork completed twice ) was told he had to leave and wasn't able to even take his belongings .
CARROLL TERRACE

Charleston, WV

#808 Jul 27, 2014
More Fire Alarms!

The fire alarms went off YET AGAIN very late Saturday night and Sunday morning due to tenants who were improperly cooking and burned their foods.

The first set of fire trucks arrived around 11:50pm (07:26/14) and they returned later again around 1:18am (07/27/14) for another alarm.

What were the apartments that caused the problems which the fire department responded to???
SMH

Charleston, WV

#809 Jul 28, 2014
corrupt manager wrote:
How is the manager allowed to give away someone's birds the day they take a deceased person from their apartment ? Shouldn't the emergency contact have been contacted ? We sign a paper giving a contact person for a reason .., Beverly did just that last week.. Smh . Oh, and the deceased persons companion was waiting to be put on the lease ( all paperwork completed twice ) was told he had to leave and wasn't able to even take his belongings .
Which CKHA property did this happen at?
corrupt manager

Charleston, WV

#810 Jul 28, 2014
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>Which CKHA property did this happen at?
oakhurst
Vern

Charleston, WV

#811 Jul 30, 2014
corrupt manager wrote:
<quoted text> oakhurst
Oh yes, the infamous crooked criminal Beverly Bowers. With her being responsible for THREE different CKHA properties, is it any wonder there is nothing but TOTAL CHAOS in ALL of the buildings?

You need to sue her publicly in Magistrate or Civil Court via a small-claims lawsuit for all your loss, breach of contractural agreement for failing to follow documented protocol to notify emergency contacts, etc.
Spies in the House

Charleston, WV

#812 Jul 30, 2014
Oakie Dokie wrote:
<quoted text> nothing about her i want to know, this wasn't our first altercation.. She's always in someone's business and she just so happened to pick the wrong white girl.. I bet anything she had her cell phone in her purse recording our conversation in hopes id get an attitude... Stupid ass followed me looking for trouble..
. Sounds a lot like that criminal Shanda Brandon who was busted for stealing thousands of dollars of U.S. HUD tenant payments and taking bribes before she was eventually fired from Charleston Housing. No matter though, because several new tenants have transferred from various other buildings who now live very close to her at Oakhurst Terrace. They are walking around with tape recorders and picture cell phones to document her EVERY move until the FEDS finally bust her with all the evidence they have been slowly collecting!
whoha

Charleston, WV

#813 Jul 30, 2014
Who was it from Oakhurst that has died now? Seems there have been a lot of deaths in the complexes that are ran by ckha over the past few months.
corrupt manager

Charleston, WV

#814 Jul 30, 2014
whoha wrote:
Who was it from Oakhurst that has died now? Seems there have been a lot of deaths in the complexes that are ran by ckha over the past few months.
Tracy ..thats all i know about her. Heart problem i think.
True

Charleston, WV

#815 Jul 31, 2014
whoha wrote:
True, but CKHA-managed (or should we say criminally mismanaged) Carroll Terrace Apartments holds close to the highest record in the number of senior-citizen suicides, drug overdoses, suspected fowl play (murder) deaths, and undiscovered rotting corpses of tenant who have all died in the past 10 years!
True

Charleston, WV

#816 Jul 31, 2014
whoha wrote:
QUOTE]True, but CKHA-managed (or should we say criminally mismanaged) Carroll Terrace Apartments holds close to the highest record in the number of senior-citizen suicides, drug overdoses, suspected fowl play (murder) deaths, and undiscovered rotting corpses of tenant who have all died in the past 10 years!
Sam

Charleston, WV

#817 Jul 31, 2014
corrupt manager wrote:
<quoted text> Tracy ..thats all i know about her. Heart problem i think.
Another sad tragedy! About how old was she?
OMG

Charleston, WV

#818 Jul 31, 2014
True wrote:
<quoted text>True, but CKHA-managed (or should we say criminally mismanaged) Carroll Terrace Apartments holds close to the highest record in the number of senior-citizen suicides, drug overdoses, suspected fowl play (murder) deaths, and undiscovered rotting corpses of tenant who have all died in the past 10 years!
you win hands down
corrupt manager

Charleston, WV

#819 Aug 1, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Another sad tragedy! About how old was she?
37 ,38 , something like that
Elevators Crash

United States

#820 Aug 3, 2014
...and the terror continues at Carroll Terrace!! Beginning early Saturday evening, August 2, 2014, elevator #2 crashed and stopped functioning, and elevator #1 was [is still] banging violently from floor-to-floor as the piece that broke off elevator #2 hits against it constantly!

The DOB elevator inspection certificate expired on July 31, 2014, and the inept property manager never put in an order to have it inspected before expiration!!
Tragic Indeed

United States

#821 Aug 3, 2014
corrupt manager wrote:
<quoted text> 37 ,38 , something like that
So young!
rbrownie

United States

#822 Aug 3, 2014
Elevators Crash wrote:
...and the terror continues at Carroll Terrace!! Beginning early Saturday evening, August 2, 2014, elevator #2 crashed and stopped functioning, and elevator #1 was [is still] banging violently from floor-to-floor as the piece that broke off elevator #2 hits against it constantly!
The DOB elevator inspection certificate expired on July 31, 2014, and the inept property manager never put in an order to have it inspected before expiration!!
what is the number to call inspectors at the city department of buildings to get ckha fined for dangerous elevators which are never fixed or working at carroll terrace?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
krystal spry (Oct '11) 46 min JoJo 49
My hairy assholeIS itchy 50 min tell me Im a good... 8
Fourwheeler going bye bye!!!! 59 min kevin Comer wacke... 3
Jason Oxley smarter than the police 1 hr Spank My Monkey 3
Tom Clarks wet banana 1 hr Kevin Comer 16
Drug dealers 1 hr CryBabyKevinComer 5
John Campbell hasn't bathed in 3 years 2 hr Holdin my breath 7
Heaven? 5 hr Grace 220

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web