watching you

Charleston, WV

#775 Jun 21, 2014
Alisa wrote:
<quoted text>If the housing authority you are referring to just happens to be the criminally-based Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority, then the answer is YES, because they create their own illegal laws and discriminatory, preferential favoritism rules and codes in direct violation of U.S. HUD and State Housing laws.
so you are saying it is LEGAL to be on someone's lease and not actually living at that apartment ?
1 post removed
watching you

Charleston, WV

#777 Jun 24, 2014
Humm, isn't that what cameras on the property could help prove.. Its funny that the one on the lease has stated to several people she lives in another town but the original tenant says she and her child are on the lease..
2 posts removed
Hummm

Charleston, WV

#780 Jun 25, 2014
Debra wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, because it is ALMOST impossible to PROVE (by the letter of the law) if a person is NOT TRULY living inside an apartment just because s/he is rarely ever seen!
If the person is receiving mail at another address then they are a resident of that address. Manager can ask for mail in that persons name to prove that they do or do not live in the unit
watching you

Charleston, WV

#781 Jun 25, 2014
Very shady manager.. We are talking about Beverly here. I'm pretty sure that she's helping this person out by just placing two people on a tenants lease and those two people aren't living there but maybe just maybe living with Beverly herself.
2 posts removed
WATCHINGSANDERS

Charleston, WV

#784 Jun 30, 2014
Paul Sanders was briefly at the Carroll Terrace Apartments again today at 12:15pm on Monday, June 39, 2014 harassing people in the rear parking lot and hustling tenants for money while they were in their cars. Sanders was wearing a beige straw-like hat and regular street clothes.

He was also telling Carroll Terrace tenant drug buyers his current apartment number over at the Lee Terrace Apartments.
Question

Charleston, WV

#785 Jun 30, 2014
June 39, 2014?????????? Shows your facts are really accurate.
WATCHINGSANDERS

Charleston, WV

#786 Jun 30, 2014
WATCHINGSANDERS wrote:
Paul Sanders was briefly at the Carroll Terrace Apartments again today at 12:15pm on Monday, June 39, 2014 harassing people in the rear parking lot and hustling tenants for money while they were in their cars. Sanders was wearing a beige straw-like hat and regular street clothes.
He was also telling Carroll Terrace tenant drug buyers his current apartment number over at the Lee Terrace Apartments.
Correction! June 30, 2014
WATCHINGSANDERS

Charleston, WV

#787 Jun 30, 2014
Question wrote:
June 39, 2014?????????? Shows your facts are really accurate.
Correction! June 30, 2014
baby back

Charleston, WV

#788 Jun 30, 2014
WATCHINGSANDERS wrote:
thanx for the update about sanders and thanx for the instant correction.... i knew what u meant.... at least YOU made ONLY 1 error unlike all the dumbazzes at ckha who can't type worth shiiit in any of their letters, newsletters, and bulletins.... lol lol
Question

Charleston, WV

#789 Jun 30, 2014
WATCHINGSANDERS wrote:
<quoted text>Correction! June 30, 2014
I deeply apologize for my rude insensitivity to you mistake.
1 post removed
RESIDENT

Charleston, WV

#791 Jul 12, 2014
I WOULD LIKE TO FRANKLY SAY THAT ITS A SHAME GROWN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME OTHER THAN TO GET ON A FORUM AND NAME PEOPLES NAMES WHO AREN'T EVEN OWN THE INTERNET TO DEFEND THEMSELVES. BUT DON'T USE THEIR OWN NAME TO MAKE A STATEMENT. IF YOU HAVE TIME TO DO THAT YOU HAVE TIME TO GET A JOB AND MOVE OUT OF PUBLIC HOUSING AND THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HOUSING. GET SAVED AND GROW UP. START WITH TENDING TO YOUR OWN ISSUES.
#DISCUSSED!
education

Charleston, WV

#792 Jul 14, 2014
RESIDENT wrote:
I WOULD LIKE TO FRANKLY SAY THAT ITS A SHAME GROWN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME OTHER THAN TO GET ON A FORUM AND NAME PEOPLES NAMES WHO AREN'T EVEN OWN THE INTERNET TO DEFEND THEMSELVES. BUT DON'T USE THEIR OWN NAME TO MAKE A STATEMENT. IF YOU HAVE TIME TO DO THAT YOU HAVE TIME TO GET A JOB AND MOVE OUT OF PUBLIC HOUSING AND THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HOUSING. GET SAVED AND GROW UP. START WITH TENDING TO YOUR OWN ISSUES.
#DISCUSSED!
This has to be Beverly herself, she's the only uneducated twit that doesn't know the correct way to " word " things.. Should check out her newsletters... " putting dirty on the sidewalks " . And its not # discussed , its #disgusted
RESIDENT

United States

#793 Jul 14, 2014
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO FRANKLY SAY THAT IT IS TRULY PATHETIC FOR ME TO USE A FAKE, GENERIC TITLE SUCH AS 'RESIDENT' TO CONVEY THIS CHILDISH, WORTHLESS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE INSTEAD OF PROVIDING MY FULL, REAL NAME HERE ON TOPIX AS I HAVE OBVIOUSLY ACCUSED OTHERS OF FAILING TO DO. BUT, FRANKLY, SINCE I AM A COWARD AND A HYPOCRITE WHO ENJOYS 'CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK' ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE, I CONFESS THAT I SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER.
PERHAPS I SHOULD LEARN TO TAKE MY OWN ADVICE AND GET A JOB FIRST AND MOVE OUT OF THE PUBLIC HOUSING PROJECT THAT I, MYSELF, AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN SO I DO NOT HAVE TO CONCERN MYSELF WITH ANYONE ELSE. I SHOULD PROBABLY THEN GET MY OWN JUDGMENTAL BODY SAVED-AND-SANCTIFIED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AFTER I AM FINALLY ABLE TO LOOK AT MYSELF IN A MIRROR TO SEE WHAT A TRULY LOST SINNER I AM.
I AM ALSO APPALLED THAT I QUITE FRANKLY CAN NOT PROPERLY SPELL OR USE CORRECT GRAMMAR AT TIMES AS IN MY PREVIOUS POSTING FOR THE CASES IN WHICH I STATED, "ITS A SHAME" INSTEAD OF CORRECTLY TYPING, "IT'S A SHAME," "PEOPLES NAMES" INSTEAD OF CORRECTLY TYPING "PEOPLES' NAMES," "OWN THE INTERNET" INSTEAD OF CORRECTLY TYPING "ON THE INTERNET" AND IMPROPERLY BEGINNING A SENTENCE WITH THE COORDINATING CONJUNCTION "BUT" FOR WHICH I HAVE CLEARLY DONE SO.
FRANKLY, ALL OF THE ABOVE CITED REASONS MAY PERHAPS BE A KEY FACTOR AS TO WHY I, MYSELF, CAN NOT OBTAIN ANY DECENT JOB IN SOCIETY WHICH I HAVE SO HASTILY URGED OTHERS TO DO.
#DISCUSSED!
RESIDENT

United States

#794 Jul 14, 2014
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO FRANKLY SAY THAT IT IS TRULY PATHETIC FOR ME TO USE A FAKE, GENERIC TITLE SUCH AS 'RESIDENT' TO CONVEY THIS CHILDISH, WORTHLESS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE INSTEAD OF PROVIDING MY FULL, REAL NAME HERE ON TOPIX AS I HAVE OBVIOUSLY ACCUSED OTHERS OF FAILING TO DO. BUT, FRANKLY, SINCE I AM A COWARD AND A HYPOCRITE WHO ENJOYS 'CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK' ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE, I CONFESS THAT I SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER.

PERHAPS I SHOULD LEARN TO TAKE MY OWN ADVICE AND GET A JOB FIRST AND MOVE OUT OF THE PUBLIC HOUSING PROJECT THAT I, MYSELF, AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN SO I DO NOT HAVE TO CONCERN MYSELF WITH ANYONE ELSE. I SHOULD PROBABLY THEN GET MY OWN JUDGMENTAL BODY SAVED-AND-SANCTIFIED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AFTER I AM FINALLY ABLE TO LOOK AT MYSELF IN A MIRROR TO SEE WHAT A TRULY LOST SINNER I AM.

I AM ALSO APPALLED THAT I QUITE FRANKLY CAN NOT PROPERLY SPELL OR USE CORRECT GRAMMAR AT TIMES AS IN MY PREVIOUS POSTING FOR THE CASES IN WHICH I STATED, "ITS A SHAME" INSTEAD OF CORRECTLY TYPING, "IT'S A SHAME," "PEOPLES NAMES" INSTEAD OF CORRECTLY TYPING "PEOPLES' NAMES," "OWN THE INTERNET" INSTEAD OF CORRECTLY TYPING "ON THE INTERNET" AND IMPROPERLY BEGINNING A SENTENCE WITH THE COORDINATING CONJUNCTION "BUT" FOR WHICH I HAVE CLEARLY DONE SO.

FRANKLY, ALL OF THE ABOVE CITED REASONS MAY PERHAPS BE A KEY FACTOR AS TO WHY I, MYSELF, CAN NOT OBTAIN ANY JOB IN SOCIETY WHICH I HAVE SO HASTILY URGED OTHERS TO DO.
#DISCUSSED
Grown Folk Talk

Charleston, WV

#795 Jul 16, 2014
First of all my name is not Beverly to the cowards that replied to my post. I don't even know who the woman is. Maybe I was typing to fast but I myself am well educated and don't have a lot of time to be on topix fooling with your childishness. But I will pray for you and hope God Blesses you to move out of housing so you don't have to be bothered with the foolishness that causes you to have to be drawn to the internet to discuss your personal problems. Maybe if you had a better and positive attitude you wouldn't let everyone else's issues become your own issues. If you really were bothered by what's going on you would take your problems to the Lord and not the internet to ass to the rest of the drama. This is not just pertaining to one person but many who spend reckless time here. Now excuse me while I prepare to go to church and pray for you all and then return to get my school work done for college so I can get my degree and get the hell up out of this dramatic negative situation.
God Bless
Michael

Charleston, WV

#796 Jul 18, 2014
Grown Folk Talk wrote:
First of all my name is not Beverly to the cowards that replied to my post. I don't even know who the woman is. Maybe I was typing to fast but I myself am well educated and don't have a lot of time to be on topix fooling with your childishness. But I will pray for you and hope God Blesses you to move out of housing so you don't have to be bothered with the foolishness that causes you to have to be drawn to the internet to discuss your personal problems. Maybe if you had a better and positive attitude you wouldn't let everyone else's issues become your own issues. If you really were bothered by what's going on you would take your problems to the Lord and not the internet to ass to the rest of the drama. This is not just pertaining to one person but many who spend reckless time here. Now excuse me while I prepare to go to church and pray for you all and then return to get my school work done for college so I can get my degree and get the hell up out of this dramatic negative situation.
God Bless
(1) If you did not want people to respond to your original childish, ignorant comment, you should have never posted ANYTHING on Topix in the first place. Topix is a FREE, PUBLIC electronic bulletin board system. As such, everyone is EQUALLY subject to any and all responses from potentially millions of Topix users across the country -- whether those replies be positive or negative in nature;

(2) If you did not want intelligent people to correct your grammatical and spelling errors, you should have learned to properly read and write English in the first place. PROOF all your typed responses carefully before posting the same. Learn to utilize a basic electronic speller checker each time you decide to post any comment online so you will not present yourself as an ignorant, uneducated individual - as you clearly already have;

(3) As you pray that God blesses [all of] us to move out of public housing into a better and safer dwelling, we will continue to pray that He will give you a FULLY FUNCTIONING brain, and cast out that hypocrite, cowardice spirit which so obviously possesses you;

(KJV) James 2:26 -- "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also." In your case, this would translate appropriately to talking-the-talk but never walking-the-walk. Unlike your complaining, fearful spirit, there are NUMEROUS public housing tenants who continuously FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT to rid their homes of all manner of criminals and 'decadent trash' which Charleston Housing floods non-stop into their buildings. These faithful soldier tenants are NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM THEIR BATTLES, unlike you and others who always turn a blind eye to the same. Nor do they cower in their homes (and offices) repeatedly complaining and whining about those who do stand up for what is right and legal in trying to make public housing a safer place to live; and

(4) Before you obtain your 'fantasy' college degree, you may want to first graduate in mastering English 101.

----------
P.S. We just love your "...the internet to ass..." comment in your previous reply!

Have a wonderful, blessed time at church! We PUBLIC HOUSING residents certainly hope and pray that the Holy Spirit will one day SAVE YOU, and cast out all those demonic, cowardice and compromising spirits which clearly possess you.

May the Lord Jesus Bless You as You Seek His True Salvation!
curious

Charleston, WV

#797 Jul 22, 2014
has there been anymore murders, senior citizen suicides, or rotting corpses discovered lately in any of the charleston housing buildings?
joke

Charleston, WV

#798 Jul 24, 2014
curious wrote:
has there been anymore murders, senior citizen suicides, or rotting corpses discovered lately in any of the charleston housing buildings?
nope just more nosey ass people moving in
LOL

Charleston, WV

#799 Jul 24, 2014
joke wrote:
<quoted text> nope just more nosey ass people moving in
So true! Make sure you don't go around telling any people your business. Most of them will always gossip about you and stab you behind your back! Just keep your eyes open at all times for all those new drug dealers, drug addicts, crazy mental retards, alcoholic drunks, and panhandling bums which CKHA are ALWAYS trying to criminally move in!!!
Oakie Dokie

Charleston, WV

#800 Jul 24, 2014
Lol, first time on this thread and im in shock !! Not really lol.. I live at Oakhurst and we got some nosey asses bad.. Well one for sure. I gave a friendly wave today and she follows me to the store to ask if i want to talk to her about something... Seriously ?? Wtf ?? Told her no, just waving at her because she was staring.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weavers are pure trash. 5 hr be warned 1
kavi 5 hr LoL 2
Blessed are the heterosexual family 5 hr Blinded by the li... 3
girl at kc gomart 5 hr Yawn 2
Hooray! Said everyone. 5 hr Another thug down! 1
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 5 hr whitey 23
Clint Eastwood will die lonely and miserable 6 hr Love Clint 3
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
Yahoo! Sports12:56 PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?