|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark would want you to believe he was /involved with a woman, but ain't so. He is gay! Been with a guy called "Coy" who isn't worth a tinkers damn. Both own houses and rent thru HUD - where Mark works.
This is true Coy & Mark own several houses that they rent thru CKHA which should be a conflict of interest but it has been going on for a long time. The only thing I disagree with is Mark could care less if you think he is with a woman he is gay and doesn't care who knows. Coy is his lover and they have been together for years!
4 posts removed
HELP ME FIND THIS FASTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Help!! How do I find this Topix CKHA site MUCH FASTER? It seems to bounce around its placement all over the screen! Sometimes it's at the TOP where I want to see it, and then SOMETIMES I have to scroll and scroll and scroll just to find it. NOTHING ever comes up when I quickly SEARCH for it in the Charleston search field!
MARCO POLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

HELP ME FIND THIS FASTER wrote:
Help!! How do I find this Topix CKHA site MUCH FASTER? It seems to bounce around its placement all over the screen! Sometimes it's at the TOP where I want to see it, and then SOMETIMES I have to scroll and scroll and scroll just to find it. NOTHING ever comes up when I quickly SEARCH for it in the Charleston search field!
There are TWO WAYS to find this CKHA SITE MUCH FASTER!! HERE IS THE FIRST WAY!!

After switching to this Charleston Topix site, ENTER ONLY the words 'housing authority' in the SEARCH field, and it will INSTANTLY come up at the VERY TOP of the list every time!

How is this possible??? When the author created this thread originally, Topix never informed the author that it WILL NOT RECOGNIZE OR SEARCH FOR ANY HYPHENATED WORDS in the main title like "CHARLESTON-KANAWHA. " Topix, themselves, NEVER EVEN KNEW ABOUT THIS SEARCH FLAW IN THEIR PROGRAM!! So instead, you simply must enter the rest of the title, that is, HOUSING AUTHORITY in the search field for it to correctly recognize the parameters!
Haha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

verna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet, but you never know when that bullet will fly.
She MAY be finally fired by now, but we're waiting for confirmation by the OMRA or tenants!
Lol the Orchard Manor resident council is just as corrupt as any Manager, Mark Taylor, Amy Lewis or any convict! They lie and steal from housing and have for years...when Verna was President she & boyfriend sold drugs, lied and smoked so much pot in their apartment if a housing employee went inside it they would test positive for drugs just on that! Lol
FYI

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

john wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Alan Ives LLC is the General Contractor of the construction and as such they are the owners of the buildings only for 15 years after each one is built then they are to be sold to CKHA.
Second yes CKHA is the manager for the three complexes.
Third Alan Ives is a WV LLC series B corporation based in Charleston, WV and Chicago, Ill not a Russian company.. http://apps.sos.wv.gov/business/corporations/... and type in Alan Ives
Fourth the funding for the building of these tax credits comes from the IRS issuing tax credits. The LIHTC Program, which is based on Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code, was enacted by Congress in 1986 to provide the private market with an incentive to invest in affordable rental housing. Federal housing tax credits are awarded to developers of qualified projects. Developers then sell these credits to investors to raise capital (or equity) for their projects, which reduces the debt that the developer would otherwise have to borrow.
Because the debt is lower, a tax credit property can in turn offer lower, more affordable rents.
Provided the property maintains compliance with the program requirements, investors receive
a dollar-for-dollar credit against their Federal tax liability each year over a period of 10 years. The amount of the annual credit is based on the amount invested in the affordable
housing. Before we go on, let's take a look at the difference between tax credits and tax deductions:
The LIHTC are under IRS program requirements while the non LIHTC units are under HUD program requirements
For information on Housing Innovations go to http://apps.sos.wv.gov/business/corporations/... and type in Housing Innovations in the organization block.
Alan Ives is just a contractor not the owner. Ten South owns then Not Alan Ives Not Charleston Housing and yes Ten South is run by a bunch of Russians
John

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Ives is just a contractor not the owner. Ten South owns then Not Alan Ives Not Charleston Housing and yes Ten South is run by a bunch of Russians
Your information is totally false. Ten High does not own Charleston Housing. You need to read the contract. The contractor which is Alan Ives, is to not only build the townhouses but also finance them. They retain ownership for 15 years each unit at which time they will transfer ownership to Charleston for a $1.00 for each unit to Charleston Housing. During the 15 year time period, all rent for the town houses will go to the General Contractor who is Alan Ives. You keep making the statement without offering any proof. Let's see you produce anything to back up your statement like I have.
1 post removed
Dummy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your information is totally false. Ten High does not own Charleston Housing. You need to read the contract. The contractor which is Alan Ives, is to not only build the townhouses but also finance them. They retain ownership for 15 years each unit at which time they will transfer ownership to Charleston for a $1.00 for each unit to Charleston Housing. During the 15 year time period, all rent for the town houses will go to the General Contractor who is Alan Ives. You keep making the statement without offering any proof. Let's see you produce anything to back up your statement like I have.
Who the hell do you think Alan Ives works for? he works/and part owner of Ten South! Maybe you need to get your info straight! And after 15 years those poorly built units won't be worth a $1.00. What about the ones at Orchard that have a stream running under them? They have been problems from the moment they were built! But who really care cause they are all Meth Labs anyway! I just wish CKHA would quit trashing up the west side with these trashy, no count, drug dealing residents but what do you expect when they have trashy Managers who just care about cheating on their husbands and wives!
Afraid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid that dummy is telling the truth! Alan Ives does work for Ten South in fact he lives in one of their development in South Charleston. So I think that what dummy said is true. Also true about the condition of the unit being built...they look good but they are crap, floors not level, plumbing problems, water leaks in under front doors along with mud, sprinkler systems bust flooding the units, doors don't fit, cabinets falling off the walls, no hot water in baths, foundations not up to code... Maybe it's the illegal Mexicans they had working on them?
1 post removed
john

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell do you think Alan Ives works for? he works/and part owner of Ten South! Maybe you need to get your info straight! And after 15 years those poorly built units won't be worth a $1.00. What about the ones at Orchard that have a stream running under them? They have been problems from the moment they were built! But who really care cause they are all Meth Labs anyway! I just wish CKHA would quit trashing up the west side with these trashy, no count, drug dealing residents but what do you expect when they have trashy Managers who just care about cheating on their husbands and wives!
Dummy is a dummy. Ten High and Alan Ives Construction are both subsidiaries of Scott I. Canel and Associates. While they are owned by Scott I. Canel and Associates they are separate organizations. Since Alan Ives and Ten High are both subsidiaries of a larger corporation they operate separately from one another. Look up your facts. Also Alan Ives is not run by a person named Alan Ives it is run by Paul Grotto who lives in the Chicago area.
2 posts removed
Dummy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

john wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy is a dummy. Ten High and Alan Ives Construction are both subsidiaries of Scott I. Canel and Associates. While they are owned by Scott I. Canel and Associates they are separate organizations. Since Alan Ives and Ten High are both subsidiaries of a larger corporation they operate separately from one another. Look up your facts. Also Alan Ives is not run by a person named Alan Ives it is run by Paul Grotto who lives in the Chicago area.
John just because you work for them and live at Southmore Apt. In south charleston doesn't mean you have to lie for them!
Bethy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

CKHA...Not a honest employee left at that place! We want Zelma back! She wouldn't allow this crap they are putting and keeping in our buildings! We Love Zelma! Get rid of Mark and get Zelma back!
whoha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Were do they find the Amish boys that they have building the apartments at the old American Legion Site across from Littlepage? Must be cheap labor but it looks like good work and really fast getting the places up.
Dummy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

whoha wrote:
Were do they find the Amish boys that they have building the apartments at the old American Legion Site across from Littlepage? Must be cheap labor but it looks like good work and really fast getting the places up.
You mean the illegal Mexicans? Ain't no Amish working there! They look good until you start really looking at them
whoha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

No they are Amish, the one I have seen. There are 2 of them. They have the Amish clothing and the hats. I have seen them up close and these 2 are not Mexicans.
MORBIDLY OBESE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

there is a morbidly obese black woman selling drugs at carroll terrace
2 posts removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

@ddk if you was thinking about DeeDee before you wrote that as your name then lmao at you because she ain't worried about nobody and she has friends who would have her back at anytime. DeeDee is one of the Baddest Bitchez in WV and she ain't jealous of anyone but there's a bunch of people jealous of her - same with BlkBarbie #Truth :)
2 posts removed
whoha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

The sites been quiet for the past few days.
1 post removed
Bad Boys Busted

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

That's because the FEDS now have instead people inside CKHA headquarters and the apartment buildings, so many of the criminals and drug dealers living inside the complexes are being arrested and/or evicted in RECORD NUMBERS! It's about time!
3 posts removed
Dale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

ALL TENANT COMPLAINTS regarding any Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority employee working at your housing complex or CKHA Headquarters should be reported DIRECTLY to <<MARK E. TAYLOR>> the current CKHA Executive Director, the <<CKHA BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS>>, and the <<U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT>> for full, multi-level investigation.

Include all complaints - whether such be criminal, negligence, or incompetency issues - about any executive, director, financial administrator, security manager, housing police officer, housing manager, maintenance or janitorial staff, or any other personnel employed or contracted by CKHA who now works - or has previously worked - at your senior citizen, physically disabled, public housing, or scattered-site residence, or at any office of the CKHA Headquarters.

FIRST => MARK E. TAYLOR - Call CKHA Headquarters toll-free at (888) 881-6451, then press ext. 322, and hold until you are connected directly to Mr. Taylor's line. If he does not answer, leave a detailed message on his voice mail and state the nature of your grievance, the employee's full name you are complaining about, and the name of the resident housing complex or department where the employee works (or has worked);
Dummy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Bad Boys Busted wrote:
That's because the FEDS now have instead people inside CKHA headquarters and the apartment buildings, so many of the criminals and drug dealers living inside the complexes are being arrested and/or evicted in RECORD NUMBERS! It's about time!
Why do you want to lie? It make your other posts look like lies too. No FEDS are doing anything and if they were they would already have arrested Amy Lewis for her drug dealing, mark Taylor for sexual harassment, rhonda Wallace for hooking and Janice Bank for eating everything in site! Lol and Darlene Stokes just for being stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min George 51,528
Rockets fired at Isreal....all because of.... 32 min Who gives a crap 6
i miss him 38 min Mee 15
Trash that live in white one story house one le... 42 min Not trash 3
white male nurse 1 hr Wrong profession 10
not a snitch 1 hr You should be 2
Megan Hughes Tim Shafer 1 hr a person who matters 17
your ex boy new baby mom jealous 2 hr TPB 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs