john

Charleston, WV

#697 Mar 7, 2014
Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell do you think Alan Ives works for? he works/and part owner of Ten South! Maybe you need to get your info straight! And after 15 years those poorly built units won't be worth a $1.00. What about the ones at Orchard that have a stream running under them? They have been problems from the moment they were built! But who really care cause they are all Meth Labs anyway! I just wish CKHA would quit trashing up the west side with these trashy, no count, drug dealing residents but what do you expect when they have trashy Managers who just care about cheating on their husbands and wives!
Dummy is a dummy. Ten High and Alan Ives Construction are both subsidiaries of Scott I. Canel and Associates. While they are owned by Scott I. Canel and Associates they are separate organizations. Since Alan Ives and Ten High are both subsidiaries of a larger corporation they operate separately from one another. Look up your facts. Also Alan Ives is not run by a person named Alan Ives it is run by Paul Grotto who lives in the Chicago area.
2 posts removed
Dummy

Charleston, WV

#700 Mar 7, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy is a dummy. Ten High and Alan Ives Construction are both subsidiaries of Scott I. Canel and Associates. While they are owned by Scott I. Canel and Associates they are separate organizations. Since Alan Ives and Ten High are both subsidiaries of a larger corporation they operate separately from one another. Look up your facts. Also Alan Ives is not run by a person named Alan Ives it is run by Paul Grotto who lives in the Chicago area.
John just because you work for them and live at Southmore Apt. In south charleston doesn't mean you have to lie for them!
Bethy

Charleston, WV

#701 Mar 7, 2014
CKHA...Not a honest employee left at that place! We want Zelma back! She wouldn't allow this crap they are putting and keeping in our buildings! We Love Zelma! Get rid of Mark and get Zelma back!
whoha

Charleston, WV

#702 Mar 8, 2014
Were do they find the Amish boys that they have building the apartments at the old American Legion Site across from Littlepage? Must be cheap labor but it looks like good work and really fast getting the places up.
Dummy

Charleston, WV

#703 Mar 8, 2014
whoha wrote:
Were do they find the Amish boys that they have building the apartments at the old American Legion Site across from Littlepage? Must be cheap labor but it looks like good work and really fast getting the places up.
You mean the illegal Mexicans? Ain't no Amish working there! They look good until you start really looking at them
whoha

Charleston, WV

#704 Mar 8, 2014
No they are Amish, the one I have seen. There are 2 of them. They have the Amish clothing and the hats. I have seen them up close and these 2 are not Mexicans.
MORBIDLY OBESE

Belle, WV

#705 Mar 9, 2014
there is a morbidly obese black woman selling drugs at carroll terrace
2 posts removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#708 Mar 10, 2014
@ddk if you was thinking about DeeDee before you wrote that as your name then lmao at you because she ain't worried about nobody and she has friends who would have her back at anytime. DeeDee is one of the Baddest Bitchez in WV and she ain't jealous of anyone but there's a bunch of people jealous of her - same with BlkBarbie #Truth :)
2 posts removed
whoha

Charleston, WV

#711 Mar 13, 2014
The sites been quiet for the past few days.
1 post removed
Bad Boys Busted

Charleston, WV

#713 Mar 13, 2014
That's because the FEDS now have instead people inside CKHA headquarters and the apartment buildings, so many of the criminals and drug dealers living inside the complexes are being arrested and/or evicted in RECORD NUMBERS! It's about time!
3 posts removed
Dale

United States

#717 Mar 14, 2014
ALL TENANT COMPLAINTS regarding any Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority employee working at your housing complex or CKHA Headquarters should be reported DIRECTLY to <<MARK E. TAYLOR>> the current CKHA Executive Director, the <<CKHA BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS>>, and the <<U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT>> for full, multi-level investigation.

Include all complaints - whether such be criminal, negligence, or incompetency issues - about any executive, director, financial administrator, security manager, housing police officer, housing manager, maintenance or janitorial staff, or any other personnel employed or contracted by CKHA who now works - or has previously worked - at your senior citizen, physically disabled, public housing, or scattered-site residence, or at any office of the CKHA Headquarters.

FIRST => MARK E. TAYLOR - Call CKHA Headquarters toll-free at (888) 881-6451, then press ext. 322, and hold until you are connected directly to Mr. Taylor's line. If he does not answer, leave a detailed message on his voice mail and state the nature of your grievance, the employee's full name you are complaining about, and the name of the resident housing complex or department where the employee works (or has worked);
Dummy

Charleston, WV

#718 Mar 19, 2014
Bad Boys Busted wrote:
That's because the FEDS now have instead people inside CKHA headquarters and the apartment buildings, so many of the criminals and drug dealers living inside the complexes are being arrested and/or evicted in RECORD NUMBERS! It's about time!
Why do you want to lie? It make your other posts look like lies too. No FEDS are doing anything and if they were they would already have arrested Amy Lewis for her drug dealing, mark Taylor for sexual harassment, rhonda Wallace for hooking and Janice Bank for eating everything in site! Lol and Darlene Stokes just for being stupid!
2 posts removed
Dummy

Charleston, WV

#721 Mar 20, 2014
Bad Boys Busted wrote:
<quoted text>Scared, aren't you fool! The FED are all over CKHA and everyone knows it! Looks like you're the only LYING DUMMY! You must be Mark Taylor's lover trying to protect him! LOL LOL LOL
Don't get me wrong I think Mark Taylor should be held accountable for the way things have gone on so far. But to lie and say employees have quit just make you look like a fool. The employees who quit did so several years ago wh en they saw the way things were being done and the Board just upheld Taylor in everything he did. If you want to make changes start with the Board that Danny Jones appointed!
snitch

Charleston, WV

#722 Mar 20, 2014
Think ill start snitching just like all these other nosey bitches at oakhurst... Yup ,that's what ill do :-)... Wonder what was in the backpack Beverly ( who doesn't work at oakhurst on Thursdays) took to Shandas apartment? She didn't leave with it.. Conducting personal business on housing time ? Drugs ?
snitch

Charleston, WV

#723 Mar 20, 2014
Oh , if shanda doesn't work for housing anymore ,why would she be leaving with the manager in the managers car ? Oh , this was also while Beverly should have been " on the housing clock "
1 post removed
snitch

Charleston, WV

#725 Mar 20, 2014
Stand Firm wrote:
<quoted text>
You rock! Keep watching all those CKHA criminals and thugs. They ARE as corrupt as some of the tenants!! Say, do you happen to know the building number where Shanda still lives until CKHA finally gets her evicted??
im sure it can be found
sistah

Charleston, WV

#726 Mar 21, 2014
1035 Lawndale
Hint

Tampa, FL

#727 Mar 21, 2014
sistah wrote:
1035 Lawndale
yep close to the mail room
Verna

Charleston, WV

#728 Apr 1, 2014
Have they finally evicted that crack dealer, Randall Prieto from the Carroll Terrace Apartments yet who was arrested recently for dealing out of Apt. 204?
Thanks

Charleston, WV

#729 Apr 1, 2014
Hint wrote:
<quoted text>yep close to the mail room
Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth W Rucker 10 min Mike 2
Mink Shoals Park N Die 1 hr jon 4
Catholics are the Epicenter of HATE 3 hr Kishop 15
stalker alert!!! ron obenchain 55 yrs. old 3 hr To Know The Truth 4
Who was that crying like a little BITCH on the ... 3 hr Observer 13
The Herds Rakeem Cato sets National Record 3 hr Observer 30
Is West Virginia a bad place to live? (May '13) 4 hr Ebola Bound 92
Doug Skaff arrested for DUI 8 hr little bird 20
Charleston Dating
Find my Match