Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority ...
Darlene

United States

#666 Feb 21, 2014
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>Randall Prieto was recently arrested (again!) on Friday, February 7, 2014 and booked at the South Central Regional Jail. The booking ID is 1005094289 for his latest crime. His birthdate is 03/02/65 and he is currently 48 years old. He is now awaiting his criminal trial date, and is expected to be evicted from the Carroll Terrace Apartment, Apt. 204, where he still currently resides.
You should go visit the arre.st web site by googling 'arre.st' for Randall Prieto's latest arrest mug shot photo! Click on 'West Virginia' at the top of the page and scroll down until you locate his photo!
hahaha

Vienna, WV

#667 Feb 22, 2014
So Jen <Jennifer Davis> got herself arrested yesterday lol
Not Surprised

Vienna, WV

#668 Feb 22, 2014
She lives in Carrol Terrace and was Embezzling money from Stanley her so called friend lol
2 posts removed

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#671 Feb 23, 2014
Who is Allen Taylor ? I've ears his naw mentioned a lot..

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#672 Feb 23, 2014
I've heard his named mentioned a lot..
2 posts removed
later days

Greensburg, PA

#675 Feb 25, 2014
No Stan lives in the building. He drives the White Car and the Suv. She use to be his mistress.
later days

Greensburg, PA

#676 Feb 25, 2014
@ Ed oh yes We do! The bitch already went to Stan and begged his pardon. She is a drug dealing thieving wh#re!
1 post removed
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#678 Feb 27, 2014
ORCHARD MANOR CRIMES wrote:
Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority Faces More Federal Criminal Charges. Latest Meth Lab Explosion at Orchard Manor Apartment on February 5, 2014 Creates Mass Panic.
Residents and citizens planning rallies at local FBI offices and WV State Capitol demanding immediate arrest of Mark E. Taylor, Janice Banks, Jeffrey Knight, Rhonda Wallace, and other criminal officials at CKHA Headquarters in Charleston, WV.
You mean old Rhonda "BJ" Wallace is still working at Charleston Housing? I thought some man wife would have shot her by now.
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#679 Feb 27, 2014
can the coon wrote:
fire her now
Didn't Amy Lewis get busted again for heroin ?
HaHa

Charleston, WV

#680 Feb 27, 2014
You mean old Rhonda "BJ" Wallace still works there? I thought someones wife would have shot her by now! Be careful she has that big black cop Brian in her pocket or should I say she has been in his pocket!
TaDa

Charleston, WV

#681 Feb 27, 2014
a crminal wrote:
<quoted text>Amy Lewis, an ex-con previously convicted was heroin use.
Again? First pot then coke now heroin? Oh I forgot she was running hookers too!
Citizen

Charleston, WV

#682 Feb 27, 2014
Sad But True wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!!! And just so you know, Taylor and Banks go way back to about 25 years - when they both worked together at WV Job Corps. Several KRT bus drivers and State workers have much 'dirt' on these two, when they too worked along side them during the early 1980's.
Mark would want you to believe he was /involved with a woman, but ain't so. He is gay! Been with a guy called "Coy" who isn't worth a tinkers damn. Both own houses and rent thru HUD - where Mark works.
Informed

Charleston, WV

#683 Feb 27, 2014
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark would want you to believe he was /involved with a woman, but ain't so. He is gay! Been with a guy called "Coy" who isn't worth a tinkers damn. Both own houses and rent thru HUD - where Mark works.
This is true Coy & Mark own several houses that they rent thru CKHA which should be a conflict of interest but it has been going on for a long time. The only thing I disagree with is Mark could care less if you think he is with a woman he is gay and doesn't care who knows. Coy is his lover and they have been together for years!
4 posts removed
HELP ME FIND THIS FASTER

United States

#688 Feb 28, 2014
Help!! How do I find this Topix CKHA site MUCH FASTER? It seems to bounce around its placement all over the screen! Sometimes it's at the TOP where I want to see it, and then SOMETIMES I have to scroll and scroll and scroll just to find it. NOTHING ever comes up when I quickly SEARCH for it in the Charleston search field!
MARCO POLO

United States

#689 Feb 28, 2014
HELP ME FIND THIS FASTER wrote:
Help!! How do I find this Topix CKHA site MUCH FASTER? It seems to bounce around its placement all over the screen! Sometimes it's at the TOP where I want to see it, and then SOMETIMES I have to scroll and scroll and scroll just to find it. NOTHING ever comes up when I quickly SEARCH for it in the Charleston search field!
There are TWO WAYS to find this CKHA SITE MUCH FASTER!! HERE IS THE FIRST WAY!!

After switching to this Charleston Topix site, ENTER ONLY the words 'housing authority' in the SEARCH field, and it will INSTANTLY come up at the VERY TOP of the list every time!

How is this possible??? When the author created this thread originally, Topix never informed the author that it WILL NOT RECOGNIZE OR SEARCH FOR ANY HYPHENATED WORDS in the main title like "CHARLESTON-KANAWHA. " Topix, themselves, NEVER EVEN KNEW ABOUT THIS SEARCH FLAW IN THEIR PROGRAM!! So instead, you simply must enter the rest of the title, that is, HOUSING AUTHORITY in the search field for it to correctly recognize the parameters!
Haha

Charleston, WV

#690 Feb 28, 2014
verna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet, but you never know when that bullet will fly.
She MAY be finally fired by now, but we're waiting for confirmation by the OMRA or tenants!
Lol the Orchard Manor resident council is just as corrupt as any Manager, Mark Taylor, Amy Lewis or any convict! They lie and steal from housing and have for years...when Verna was President she & boyfriend sold drugs, lied and smoked so much pot in their apartment if a housing employee went inside it they would test positive for drugs just on that! Lol
FYI

Charleston, WV

#691 Mar 1, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Alan Ives LLC is the General Contractor of the construction and as such they are the owners of the buildings only for 15 years after each one is built then they are to be sold to CKHA.
Second yes CKHA is the manager for the three complexes.
Third Alan Ives is a WV LLC series B corporation based in Charleston, WV and Chicago, Ill not a Russian company.. http://apps.sos.wv.gov/business/corporations/... and type in Alan Ives
Fourth the funding for the building of these tax credits comes from the IRS issuing tax credits. The LIHTC Program, which is based on Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code, was enacted by Congress in 1986 to provide the private market with an incentive to invest in affordable rental housing. Federal housing tax credits are awarded to developers of qualified projects. Developers then sell these credits to investors to raise capital (or equity) for their projects, which reduces the debt that the developer would otherwise have to borrow.
Because the debt is lower, a tax credit property can in turn offer lower, more affordable rents.
Provided the property maintains compliance with the program requirements, investors receive
a dollar-for-dollar credit against their Federal tax liability each year over a period of 10 years. The amount of the annual credit is based on the amount invested in the affordable
housing. Before we go on, let's take a look at the difference between tax credits and tax deductions:
The LIHTC are under IRS program requirements while the non LIHTC units are under HUD program requirements
For information on Housing Innovations go to http://apps.sos.wv.gov/business/corporations/... and type in Housing Innovations in the organization block.
Alan Ives is just a contractor not the owner. Ten South owns then Not Alan Ives Not Charleston Housing and yes Ten South is run by a bunch of Russians
John

Charleston, WV

#692 Mar 2, 2014
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Ives is just a contractor not the owner. Ten South owns then Not Alan Ives Not Charleston Housing and yes Ten South is run by a bunch of Russians
Your information is totally false. Ten High does not own Charleston Housing. You need to read the contract. The contractor which is Alan Ives, is to not only build the townhouses but also finance them. They retain ownership for 15 years each unit at which time they will transfer ownership to Charleston for a $1.00 for each unit to Charleston Housing. During the 15 year time period, all rent for the town houses will go to the General Contractor who is Alan Ives. You keep making the statement without offering any proof. Let's see you produce anything to back up your statement like I have.
1 post removed
Dummy

Charleston, WV

#694 Mar 7, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your information is totally false. Ten High does not own Charleston Housing. You need to read the contract. The contractor which is Alan Ives, is to not only build the townhouses but also finance them. They retain ownership for 15 years each unit at which time they will transfer ownership to Charleston for a $1.00 for each unit to Charleston Housing. During the 15 year time period, all rent for the town houses will go to the General Contractor who is Alan Ives. You keep making the statement without offering any proof. Let's see you produce anything to back up your statement like I have.
Who the hell do you think Alan Ives works for? he works/and part owner of Ten South! Maybe you need to get your info straight! And after 15 years those poorly built units won't be worth a $1.00. What about the ones at Orchard that have a stream running under them? They have been problems from the moment they were built! But who really care cause they are all Meth Labs anyway! I just wish CKHA would quit trashing up the west side with these trashy, no count, drug dealing residents but what do you expect when they have trashy Managers who just care about cheating on their husbands and wives!
Afraid

Charleston, WV

#695 Mar 7, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid that dummy is telling the truth! Alan Ives does work for Ten South in fact he lives in one of their development in South Charleston. So I think that what dummy said is true. Also true about the condition of the unit being built...they look good but they are crap, floors not level, plumbing problems, water leaks in under front doors along with mud, sprinkler systems bust flooding the units, doors don't fit, cabinets falling off the walls, no hot water in baths, foundations not up to code... Maybe it's the illegal Mexicans they had working on them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Knox needs fired conflict of interest 53 min Judy Keeney 10
Tom Clarks sheep (Oct '15) 1 hr Tom Clark 22
Exploitation of Depressed Hillbillies/Pill Mills 1 hr Trumpnation 5
Popeyes chicken 2 hr Colonel Sanders 22
krystal spry (Oct '11) 6 hr Laughing 53
nasa to probe uranus in search of gas 7 hr Tom Clark 6
Best Day Ever! 8 hr Ken 2
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 11 hr Concerned 75

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web