blubbering brown

United States

#562 Nov 11, 2013
WHAT A JOKE and LOL may be that total nimrod blubbering raymond brown they sound just like that loser ha ha he's just jealous because there are some very intelligent people here on this thread and he's clearly not one of them! LMFAO
Shannon Brandon Indicted

United States

#563 Nov 11, 2013
Interestingly, I found the WV Topix thread recently about Shannon Brandon being criminally indicted. Is this the same person named Shanda Brandon who committed all the CKHA and CARROLL TERRACE CRIMES you guys have been waiting for to be arrested, or is it a family relative, or no relation to that former CKHA criminal employee?
city slicket

United States

#564 Nov 11, 2013
IN RURAL AREAS folks - HUD also must not do criminal checks, etc.- most of those renters deal and do drugs, don't work, live off system, steal off neighbors - doesn't have to be in a housing project.

Shame for so many elderly and disabled could use the help from HUD - and I'm sure some of the renters are legit - I knew a fella that lived in Carroll Terrace who did not do drugs/drink - but that's only one out of many that are not as appreciative as he was.
Sad But True

United States

#565 Nov 11, 2013
YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!! Bravo!!! As I have recently learned, Carroll Terrace Apartments, for example, currently has no police officer living in the dedicated apartment unit. The last EIGHT rookie officers simply wanted free rent so they could afford nicer brand new cars and trucks. That's why the senior tenants got rid of them all. Now, the crime of so bad at Carroll Terrace that even the police officers are scared and won't even move into the building.

Hmmmm, maybe, just maybe, if all the officers "DID" their jobs, there wouldn't be any criminals left for them to be SCARED of. Sad but true!
whoistheb_tch

United States

#566 Nov 11, 2013
do you know the name of the employee black b*tch who is using her position at ckha to try to keep her drug pot-growing sister alisa holyfield from being evicted at the carroll terrace apartment complex?
You_re Busted

United States

#567 Nov 11, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree just talk that's all it is!
for someone who thinks this site is JUST a bunch of crap, you certainly spend a lot of time WTF reading it, ha, ha.

RLMFAO
You_re Busted

United States

#568 Nov 11, 2013
for someone who thinks this site is JUST a bunch of crap, you certainly spend a lot of time WTF reading it, ha, ha.

RLMFAO
CARROLL TERRACE CRIMINALS

United States

#569 Nov 11, 2013
>ALISA K. HOLYFIELD<
UPDATE: 10/28/2013

>DRUG USER>

Alisa K. Holyfield, Apt. 1214, is a known black female drug user at the Carroll Terrace Apartments who was caught growing a large marijuana plant in her apartment in May 2013 after a CKHA maintenance man discovered the same while working in her unit. He promptly reported the crime to Shanda Brandon, the temporary part-time, Housing Manager at Carroll Terrace who told the maintenance man that he had better keep quiet and not say anything to anyone, and to just forget everything he saw. Holyfield STILL HAS NOT BEEN EVICTED as of 10/28/13 from the senior-citizen complex in direct criminal violation of U.S. HUD, the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency, WV State Housing Law, and CKHA'S own so-called 'ZERO-TOLERANCE' for drugs.

CKHA has been trying to cover-up this drug crime committed by Holyfield because she is black --AND-- because her sister, Amy Lewis, works for CKHA at the main office located at 1525 West Washington Street in Charleston, WV who asked Janice Banks and Mark Taylor to "sweep this under the rug."

Mark Taylor, Dale Whitehair, Janice Banks, Shanda Brandon, and Amy Lewis continue to face Federal and State criminal investigations for conspiracy to cover up a drug crime in U.S. HUD-subsidized property, Federal and State discrimination, and illegal tenant favoritism based upon race and employee nepotism.
2 posts removed
VS Neighbor

United States

#572 Nov 11, 2013
I have lived on East Virginia Street for decades in close proximity to the Carroll Terrace Apartments. Could someone please tell me the name of the crazy-acting, short black man with black pantyhose on his head who is always screaming and hollering at people while he is in the parking lot - day and night? Why hasn't he been dealt with yet and evicted for his disturbances?
WoW

United States

#573 Nov 11, 2013
I quit a few years back mostly because of lack of security for employees, plus it seemed that Mark liked to pit the employees against each other so he had quite a few employees that looked for something to go tattle to him. It was just too petty stressful environment for me anymore. Mark always had his favorites and made a huge difference in how they were treated. Just wasn't the type company I wanted to be associated with any longer. So sad to see that they have gone downhill so far.
whosthe_itch

United States

#574 Nov 11, 2013
who is new fat black #itch with the nasty screaming fowl mouth who has been making her rounds to all the ckha apartment buildings cursing tenants and harassing them?
its raunchy raymond

United States

#575 Nov 11, 2013
VS Neighbor wrote:
I have lived on East Virginia Street for decades in close proximity to the Carroll Terrace Apartments. Could someone please tell me the name of the crazy-acting, short black man with black pantyhose on his head who is always screaming and hollering at people while he is in the parking lot - day and night? Why hasn't he been dealt with yet and evicted for his disturbances?
he is a black, uneducated fool and criminal named raymond brown in apartment 303
Wonder

Charleston, WV

#576 Nov 12, 2013
Shannon Brandon Indicted wrote:
Interestingly, I found the WV Topix thread recently about Shannon Brandon being criminally indicted. Is this the same person named Shanda Brandon who committed all the CKHA and CARROLL TERRACE CRIMES you guys have been waiting for to be arrested, or is it a family relative, or no relation to that former CKHA criminal employee?
That is Shanda's uncle. He has been in trouble before. I checked and No Charges have been made against any CKHA employee--Not Taylor, Not Banks, Not Lewis, Not Whitehair, Not Brandon! So I really think someone is blowing smoke with that one! If you want to file charges do that with HUD because they will investigate all charges if they get enough complaints!
Runs In The Family

United States

#577 Nov 13, 2013
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Shanda's uncle. He has been in trouble before. I checked and No Charges have been made against any CKHA employee--Not Taylor, Not Banks, Not Lewis, Not Whitehair, Not Brandon! So I really think someone is blowing smoke with that one! If you want to file charges do that with HUD because they will investigate all charges if they get enough complaints!
Guess those Brandon criminals all run in the family, ha, ha! Like Uncle, like Niece! Hope they fry his a#s just like they're going to fry hers!
1 post removed
Busting The Blacks

United States

#579 Nov 14, 2013
The Charleston Metro Police officers are at the Carroll Terrace Apartments in record numbers ALMOST NIGHTLY busting all the black drug dealers, drug users, sex perverts, and drunken bums, thanks to all the detailed tips coming through on their hotline police website!
POLICE POWER

United States

#580 Nov 14, 2013
Busting The Blacks wrote:
The Charleston Metro Police officers are at the Carroll Terrace Apartments in record numbers ALMOST NIGHTLY busting all the black drug dealers, drug users, sex perverts, and drunken bums, thanks to all the detailed tips coming through on their hotline police website!
We know! The www.charlestonwvpolice.org website is their great home page to report all these criminals!
a crminal

United States

#581 Nov 14, 2013
whoistheb_tch wrote:
do you know the name of the employee black b*tch who is using her position at ckha to try to keep her drug pot-growing sister alisa holyfield from being evicted at the carroll terrace apartment complex?
Amy Lewis, an ex-con previously convicted was heroin use.
1 post removed
ccwoman

Charleston, WV

#583 Nov 15, 2013
I talked with Ms Banks once or twice, she was not very helpful but we were talking about a problem with a tenant and I didn't live there, so I told her I'd get a norarized permission from the tenant to be their spokesperson and she said she didn't know if that would be ok or not?? Long story short, sent copy to a man in more power than her and the person handling this man's case allows me now to speak with her?? So it got handled in time. You got to remember these people have to consider Privacy Laws and many others and have steps for them and you to process before decisions can be made. Just calmly, politely, but firmly move forward. They meet so many scam artists and liars, it's understandable they don't know an intelligent, honest person when they deal with them.
so true

Charleston, WV

#584 Nov 15, 2013
Here we go again! People on here blowing their mouth about stuff they have no damn idea about ! Shanda Brandon was not indicted! So until you get confirmation on something true,you need to shut your yap! THANK YOU!
so true

Charleston, WV

#585 Nov 15, 2013
Also Shannon and Shanda is not the same name!DUH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi ladies Tom Clark 3 min Thomas Allen Clark 2
FemiNazi Workman to be CJ 5 min Canterbury 1
What do black people get for Christmas? 33 min cookin with lard 6
tired of whiny, lazy feminist woman 1 hr Grim 5
Thank you CAMC!! 2 hr MerryChristmas 8
Oasis salon 2 hr nasty 5
sonny k 2 hr lauren 7
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 5 hr ron reagan 37
Charleston Dating
Find my Match