Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority ...

Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority -- Charleston, WV

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Test

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2013
This TOPIX thread is now open for all comments and discussion...
2 posts removed
criminalshousing criminals

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2013
innowayperfect wrote:
Yeah! But have YOU heard that the FEDS are getting ready to order the U.S. Marshals Service to bust CKHA on West Washington Street and cease all their records for U.S. HUD and WV State funds embezzlement?
I hear the seniors are getting ready to file a class-action lawsuit against them.
1 post removed
Response

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2013
criminalshousingcriminals wrote:
<quoted text>I hear the seniors are getting ready to file a class-action lawsuit against them.
The need to!!!!
1 post removed
Carroll Terrace Criminals

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Email our group at <carrollterracecrimes.ckha@ yahoo.com> for a list of current black criminals still residing at the Carroll Terrace Apartments in our Charleston Historic East-End elite white society neighborhood.
1 post removed
snoop hound

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 14, 2013
hey people this is nothing new! carroll terrace has always allowed criminals to live in their units
1 post removed
what is this

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 14, 2013
Response wrote:
Have you heard about all the black convicted felons and drug dealers Mark Taylor and Janice Banks are trying to move into the senior-citizen hi-rise at The Carroll Terrace Apartments???
first why does it always have to be blacks? its just a much white people also, i don,t see to many black people cooking meth in ckha apartments! and there been drug dealers and criminals living in charleston housing apartments for years! have you forgot about orchard manor! i feel this way if theres anything going on thats not right it will be investigated by the feds. so if all this crap is true ,the people invovled will be held accountable!
watcher

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 14, 2013
carrol terrace is nothing more than a drug and prostitute hub. everytime i turn on my scanner theres something going on at carrol terrace! it use to be a nice place for elderly and disabled people ,but not anymore. mark taylor tried to fix the place up but it was a waste of money, the people that live there don,t give a shit! they piss in the elevator,deface and vandelize everything.they need to tear it down!
r-u seriuos

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 14, 2013
innowayperfect wrote:
Yeah! But have YOU heard that the FEDS are getting ready to order the U.S. Marshals Service to bust CKHA on West Washington Street and cease all their records for U.S. HUD and WV State funds embezzlement?
what? embezzlement!who stole what? mark taylor is doing a fine job with rebuilding and tearing down old units.how did all this come up? wow, what a shocker!
chicago

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Housing's rebuild project is a repeat performance of Cabrini Greens
ckha

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 14, 2013
yes , its time for mark taylor and janice banks to go! plus a few housing managers too, with all the meth labs that have been found on housing property,drug dealing and hookers that hang in their buildings it does,nt surprise me that their being investigated.
1 post removed
Sad But True

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2013
ckha wrote:
yes , its time for mark taylor and janice banks to go! plus a few housing managers too, with all the meth labs that have been found on housing property,drug dealing and hookers that hang in their buildings it does,nt surprise me that their being investigated.
Indeed!!! And just so you know, Taylor and Banks go way back to about 25 years - when they both worked together at WV Job Corps. Several KRT bus drivers and State workers have much 'dirt' on these two, when they too worked along side them during the early 1980's.
Sad But True

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2013
watcher wrote:
carrol terrace is nothing more than a drug and prostitute hub. everytime i turn on my scanner theres something going on at carrol terrace! it use to be a nice place for elderly and disabled people ,but not anymore. mark taylor tried to fix the place up but it was a waste of money, the people that live there don,t give a shit! they piss in the elevator,deface and vandelize everything.they need to tear it down!
You're absolutely correct!!! And if the FEDS don't step in soon, the building just may be condemned! You can thank the corrupt Dale Whitehair, current Security Manager, for all the years of video footage he has continuously criminally deleted of all the active felons and thugs at Carroll Terrace coming-and-going non-stop, 24-hours a day! He and his criminal 'security management' staff perform ABSOLUTELY NO CRIMINAL OR SECURITY BACKGROUND CHECKS in direct violation OF U.S. HUD regulations. This is one of the main reasons why CKHA is able to FLOOD it's entire housing system non-stop with all kinds of criminals and low lifes.
innowayperfect

United States

#20 Jul 15, 2013
embezzlers wrote:
kenny powell, allen taylor have worked for ckha for over 30 years, they know whats going on and need to be investigated also ! they let employees take and use company supplies.butch ranson stole shit from charleston housing when he worked there also! they need to fire and prosecute every last one of them !mark taylor and janice banks needs to go too!
Thanks for the great information!!! Do you know of any other SPECIFIC crooked maintenance workers or employees working at the CKHA main office on the west side who should also be investigated???
sound off

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 16, 2013
Sad But True wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely correct!!! And if the FEDS don't step in soon, the building just may be condemned! You can thank the corrupt Dale Whitehair, current Security Manager, for all the years of video footage he has continuously criminally deleted of all the active felons and thugs at Carroll Terrace coming-and-going non-stop, 24-hours a day! He and his criminal 'security management' staff perform ABSOLUTELY NO CRIMINAL OR SECURITY BACKGROUND CHECKS in direct violation OF U.S. HUD regulations. This is one of the main reasons why CKHA is able to FLOOD it's entire housing system non-stop with all kinds of criminals and low lifes.
they have live in police officers in all thier housing units that don,t do nothing , but get free rent! dale whitehair needs to go too!
ticked off

Charleston, WV

#22 Jul 16, 2013
charleston housing needs to be investigated,just like wv housing authority! the feds came in and took all their records.
pappy

Charleston, WV

#23 Jul 16, 2013
Taylor, Banks, and the entire board of directors need replaced with people from outside the organization.
Sad But True

Dallas, TX

#24 Jul 17, 2013
sound off wrote:
<quoted text> they have live in police officers in all thier housing units that don,t do nothing , but get free rent! dale whitehair needs to go too!
YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!! Bravo!!! As I have recently learned, Carroll Terrace Apartments, for example, currently has no police officer living in the dedicated apartment unit. The last EIGHT rookie officers simply wanted free rent so they could afford nicer brand new cars and trucks. That's why the senior tenants got rid of them all. Now, the crime of so bad at Carroll Terrace that even the police officers are scared and won't even move into the building.

Hmmmm, maybe, just maybe, if all the officers "DID" their jobs, there wouldn't be any criminals left for them to be SCARED of. Sad but true!
watcher

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 18, 2013
Sad But True wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!! Bravo!!! As I have recently learned, Carroll Terrace Apartments, for example, currently has no police officer living in the dedicated apartment unit. The last EIGHT rookie officers simply wanted free rent so they could afford nicer brand new cars and trucks. That's why the senior tenants got rid of them all. Now, the crime of so bad at Carroll Terrace that even the police officers are scared and won't even move into the building.
Hmmmm, maybe, just maybe, if all the officers "DID" their jobs, there wouldn't be any criminals left for them to be SCARED of. Sad but true!
to my knowledge the last cop that stayed at carroll terrace was patrolman c.j rider of the charleston police department and he did,nt do a damn thing,but bring his girlfriend to his apartment for cocktails and sweet conversation. he also drove a nice fancy black truck with a lift kit that cost 20.000 dollars! not bad for a rookie patrolman. they had a black state trooper at dunbar and a kanawha county deputy in rand .they all did nothing but get free rent.the people in rand complained that the deputy,s police dog crapped in their yards all the time and drugs were still being sold and used in housing apartments!but you know its really not about the cops, it ,s about management and the way things are being run with ckha that really need investigated. the money thats generated to ckha comes from the feds and that money is our money taxpayers! so if its being mismanaged or used in the wrong way, we have a right to know. if theres really corruption or mismanagement of federal funds,, than the people responsable nedd to be held accountable period!
hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#26 Jul 18, 2013
IN RURAL AREAS folks - HUD also must not do criminal checks, etc.- most of those renters deal and do drugs, don't work, live off system, steal off neighbors - doesn't have to be in a housing project.

Shame for so many elderly and disabled could use the help from HUD - and I'm sure some of the renters are legit - I knew a fella that lived in Carroll Terrace who did not do drugs/drink - but that's only one out of many that are not as appreciative as he was.
1 post removed
City Slicker

United States

#28 Jul 18, 2013
hillbilly wrote:
IN RURAL AREAS folks - HUD also must not do criminal checks, etc.- most of those renters deal and do drugs, don't work, live off system, steal off neighbors - doesn't have to be in a housing project.

Shame for so many elderly and disabled could use the help from HUD - and I'm sure some of the renters are legit - I knew a fella that lived in Carroll Terrace who did not do drugs/drink - but that's only one out of many that are not as appreciative as he was.
You're so right!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 22 min Charleston Atheist 11
S & S Custom 4x4 Trucks Jefferson St. Albans WV (Jul '12) 38 min I care 19
Charleston Mayoral Run 39 min BS 7
Linda Reed's Big Bottom Bash 56 min Andre Linoge 3
Keerai Martin 1 hr Andre Linoge 6
Info 1 hr seriously 4
Looking for a guy 1 hr Anonymous 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance