Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ok, here goes, I'm in love with my wife's sister, and she is in love with me. What do I do?,,, don't know what to do
Patches

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Walk away from the situation, unless you want to create a Jerry Springer Show within the family. Nothing good comes from hurting people. You know, you think the grass is greener on the other side until you get there and find out it is artifical turf. Sometimes we want things which belongs to others. Please, don't do this. I would say, from you saying you love your wife's sister and she loves you, you have already slept together..It is not worth hurting people.
OMG

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Patches wrote:
Walk away from the situation, unless you want to create a Jerry Springer Show within the family. Nothing good comes from hurting people. You know, you think the grass is greener on the other side until you get there and find out it is artifical turf. Sometimes we want things which belongs to others. Please, don't do this. I would say, from you saying you love your wife's sister and she loves you, you have already slept together..It is not worth hurting people.
Please please please walk away from this situation!! You are gonna destroy your wife!!
Awesome

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

What a great idea. Then you can let the other kids at school why their aunt is now their mom and why their cousins are now their siblings. Gross.
Curtis Blow

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Pretend you're in a band and bang it like a drum!
Dkwtd

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Well believe it or not, seriously we have never done anything, just we have helped each other thru tough times and fell in love, it's really hard because I know I or someone has to get hurt in this situation , no easy answer
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I want to do her!
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Everyone does their wifes sister.
IMO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dkwtd wrote:
Well believe it or not, seriously we have never done anything, just we have helped each other thru tough times and fell in love, it's really hard because I know I or someone has to get hurt in this situation , no easy answer
Do your wife a favor and divorce her immediately. She deserves better and you and the traitorous sister deserve each other.
Dkwtd

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

IMO. Who are you to judge? I'm looking for advice not to be judged
g thang

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Dkwtd wrote:
IMO. Who are you to judge? I'm looking for advice not to be judged
Do you love your wife? Do you have kids?
1 post removed
Captain Obvious

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

You started this conversation, dipshit. If you didn't want to hear what the public at large thinks, you should have stuck to your diary.
agree

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I agree with Patches - no good can come from this- adultery - with your wife's sister ? That's the lowest of the low. Be a responsible adult - you and her sister should never have gone there. These things don't "just happen" when you are married and find yourself attracted to someone else you stay away from that person - when that's not possible - as in the case of a family member - you then limit contact as much as possible ! And never act on the attraction. Betrayal like that is the worst of the worst
g thang

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

agree wrote:
I agree with Patches - no good can come from this- adultery - with your wife's sister ? That's the lowest of the low. Be a responsible adult - you and her sister should never have gone there. These things don't "just happen" when you are married and find yourself attracted to someone else you stay away from that person - when that's not possible - as in the case of a family member - you then limit contact as much as possible ! And never act on the attraction. Betrayal like that is the worst of the worst
I think he is just asking for advice. I he needs to first figure out how he feels about his wife. He needs to question his marriage. Maybe she isn't in love with him anymore.
2 posts removed
Sisters keper

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Idk, Greg Slaughter made it work. Look him up and ask him for some pointers.
omg

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Sisters keper wrote:
Idk, Greg Slaughter made it work. Look him up and ask him for some pointers.
omg I know this guy LOL
1 post removed
dont know...

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

How do you know your in love with her? Is she married also?? Think about your kids first!
STFU

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

He's making this shit up. Duh.
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Never turn anything down unless you turn it face down.
STFU

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I think the Richmond STFU is gay!!! Shhhhhhhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lauren 7 min lauren 2
Going rate for weed? 9 min mon 10
Brittany Burdette (Feb '13) 16 min who cares 28
Something fun 16 min Newguy 2
freedom of speech 27 min hardinthemuthafukinpaint 1
Plants allowed supervised visit with children 35 min corporal punishment 4
Plants removed my post 43 min outraged 18
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 2 hr pussyeater74 90
•••