Where is Michael Agnello at ? 580 AM Talk Show Host...

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Since: Jul 10

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Where is Michael Agnello at? Rick Johnson has to be the rudest radio host that I have ever listened to on a talk radio station. He is rude to the callers that call in, and who ever is working with. He sucks and needs to just leave WCHS. He needs to listen to Hoppy and learn how a talk radio host should act. He has talked all week about the same thing Obama and Byrd. Asking who do you hope or think will take the seat of the late Robert Byrd. What do you think about Obama what are you most concerned about. He reads the same poll every day like its a script in a Christmas play. I thought maybe he would talk about something else. What was I thinking the same crap for the past week. I'm changing my dial now to 94.5 fm that may be a out of state talk show but its different.

Your Pal,

Da Pig
Mom

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 20, 2010
Lord it's better than that potato mouthed Agnello.
Amos Jones

Warfield, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Pigs,

Thanks for your comment. Mr. A really pulled the fade, didn't he? Wonder why nothing on any of these cases?

The way Johnson does his shows is that he blabs constantly and takes up a lot of the time and then cuts callers off saying he doesn't have any time left. He did the same when Agnello was there. They did a lot of "cutesy" stuff, talking about where they get free food, etc. They are always eating somewhere for nothing, mooching. When I get some money, I'm going to start a competing show on 94.5 and maybe even a night show. Jerry Watters knows how to run a show and do it right.
billy bob

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Dec 27, 2010
We need Mike Back or get him a radio podcast, I'd subscribe. It ain't talk radio without him. It's just goofy at times. Thank God Kent comes around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boom's First Impression 34 min Wat 45
Need dog groomer. Just moved to area 37 min seriously 2
Golden Coral restaurant 1 hr Rachael 1
magistrate judges are for sale 1 hr dirtycivilservant 8
Kenneth W Rucker and friend 2 hr Tarzan 2
Will anyone take Dr Derakhshan's prescriptions? 2 hr Leanne 12
Why did Shoneys in Kanawha City close? (Dec '12) 2 hr ole billy bob 39
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 8 hr they do not write... 36
Charleston Dating

more search filters