More Manchin Hogwash
Big Daddys Ghost

Beckley, WV

#1 May 15, 2013
Joe the Schmoe has announced his staff will conduct numerous "public meetings intended to let his constituents express their thoughts and ideas." At first it sounds like he really wants to hear whats going on.
Take another deeper look:

ALL except one of the published meetings are between 9am and 5pm, except one at the Oak Hill Library which is Thursday, May 23, 2013 for a very short 2 hours: 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.

All the other "public meetings" are held during hours a majority of working people cannot attend. When you skew the times you select to hear comments, you get a lop-sided view. Joe knows this. He doesn't WANT to hear what working people aka the taxpayers have to say. He doesn't want the Federal workers, i.e., your postal worker, your meat inspector, your VA Hospital employee there to question why he denied them a cost of living adjustment 3 years in a row - while he gave his Senate staff a $371,000 raise from 2010 to 2011.

Joe doesn't want you to know about his bigoted voting stance, and how he votes HIS values, not his constituents values. Joe makes a big tax break to the timber industry in WV when he was governor, but doesn't want you to know about that either. He makes a big deal out of some school kids who were tragically killed, but he doesn't bat an eye at the hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands that US drones have killed in the Middle East. They are STILL CHILDREN!

In this case Joe the Schmoe does not want to hear the working taxpayers side of things. But then again, tell me a time he ever did ?

SAY NO TO JOE: GET THIS BIGOT AND HYPOCRITE OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE BEFORE HE FINISHES DESTROYING AMERICA
obama

Charleston, WV

#2 May 15, 2013
I'm outraged! Wait. What happened ? I fell asleep
Voter

Charleston, WV

#3 May 16, 2013
Joe is a disgrace to WV. He thinks only how he can suck up to the liberal media

Such a disgrace...
no one but me

Charleston, WV

#4 May 16, 2013
joe manchin is one of the best senators we ever had
Just Me

Charleston, WV

#5 May 17, 2013
Joe needs to stay in his new home - Washington DC and leave us alone.

Just another fake.
Joe

Charleston, WV

#6 May 17, 2013
I am the best thing that ever happened to you bunch of idiot morons! Leave me aloe and I will more the state fwd!
hughjanus

Charleston, WV

#7 May 17, 2013
I'm Charlie West.
Dude

Charleston, WV

#8 May 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
I am the best thing that ever happened to you bunch of idiot morons! Leave me aloe and I will more the state fwd!
Real funny ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Ann Cicalese is HOT (Oct '15) 11 min Chinstrap 48
mike means ? 17 min wheeling 1
PRAY for WV 1 hr Nancy 16
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 1 hr Row vs Wade rocks 3
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 2 hr Trust me 42
Most beautiful news lady 2 hr Case Closed 25
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Meherewv 1,338
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages