Desean Saunders

There are 18 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Jan 24, 2012, titled Desean Saunders. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Teays Valley , Putnam County , West Virginia The charges continue to pile up for a man featured on our Fugitives Files.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Anonymous

Orlando, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2012
LMAO- it looks like he stole the pizzas.
Good for the delivery guy to put one in this numbskull
5 Star

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Boomaus wrote:
LMAO- it looks like he stole the pizzas.
Good for the delivery guy to put one in this numbskull
My husband is best friends with his cousin Matthew Saunders. Desean has problems, He lies and he steals, He stole one of my husband's favorite shirts....He even stole some jewelry from me and i was always nice to him and this is exactly what he gets, and Hopefully he'll change. I pray he does.
boomaus

Orlando, FL

#3 Jan 26, 2012
5 Star wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is best friends with his cousin Matthew Saunders. Desean has problems, He lies and he steals, He stole one of my husband's favorite shirts....He even stole some jewelry from me and i was always nice to him and this is exactly what he gets, and Hopefully he'll change. I pray he does.
What's he stealing for? Drug problem? Gambling? Whats the motivation for the armed robberies?
5 Star

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 26, 2012
boomaus wrote:
<quoted text>
What's he stealing for? Drug problem? Gambling? Whats the motivation for the armed robberies?
I don't know that....i wasn't close to him!
boomaus

Orlando, FL

#5 Jan 26, 2012
5 Star wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know that....i wasn't close to him!
he should count himself lucky the pizza guy didn't get a head shot
mzbulli

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Dat is mi fiancee u r speakin of. Dasea is a gud man just doesn't think sumtimes b4 he acts. How bout u try walkin in sum 1 elses shoes b4 u talk shyt about them.
Blessed

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2012
mzbulli wrote:
Dat is mi fiancee u r speakin of. Dasea is a gud man just doesn't think sumtimes b4 he acts. How bout u try walkin in sum 1 elses shoes b4 u talk shyt about them.
I just hope he learned his lesson....It could of been so much worse. I would of probably cried if he did die. I know some of his family and there very good people and he's a good person to, whenever he wants to be
yep

Winfield, WV

#8 Feb 2, 2012
mzbulli wrote:
wow. can barely understand a word you put on here.
1 post removed
JMoney

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2012
It doesn't take much thinking to decide not to rob a pizza delievery guy. You know how much money they normally have on them? NONE! Your man, mzbulli, is a complete idiot.

-J$$$$$
jasmine

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 2, 2012
He deserves whatever he gets!Instead of robbing people he should go get a real job like everyone else has to do and work for a living. He is going to rob the wrong person and there gonna put an end to him. He must think he's untouchable. He knows exactly what he's doing, he knows right from wrong. He just thinks he can take adbvantage of people and get away with it. He needs to sit in jail for a long time.
1 post removed
people

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Feb 3, 2012
Never heard of him is he really from Nitro
yoyo

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2012
Well he ain't going to DC now... Gotta serve that felony time
Jasmine

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 26, 2012
Is he from DC or from Baltimore?
Kingdom of Swine

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2012
mzbulli wrote:
UMMMM hold on let me go get my negro to human translator I can't quite make out what you are trying to say here.
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 27, 2012
Jasmine wrote:
Is he from DC or from Baltimore?
I don't know, he lies so much you never know what to believe and to the one above me nobody cares about what you have to say
Curious

Summersville, WV

#18 Mar 23, 2012
What was his sentence? Does anybody know?
yearite

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 8, 2012
Kingdom of Swine wrote:
<quoted text>UMMMM hold on let me go get my negro to human translator I can't quite make out what you are trying to say here.
lmao!!!!!!
Justcurious

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 26, 2013
When is he supposed to be getting out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laura vanness??is she around ,was marries to di... 1 hr babykt 1
lee ross (Jan '14) 1 hr cpd 2
rallow carpenter 1 hr Harley2015 18
CHS Principal 2 hr you're dumb 51
jessica dodd 3 hr love 3
Registered Nurses check out Huntington Topix 3 hr ?? 2
JoDee Carpenter 3 hr JoDee Carpenter 2
Anyplace in Charleston showing the Mayweather/P... Fri NAACP SUPERFAN NU... 4
More from around the web

Charleston People Search