Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#44 Oct 24, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Trivia time!!!
From the schools listed below which school is not a member of Conference USA?
1. North Texas
2. Florida Atlantic
3. Texas State Penitentiary
4. Texas-San Antonio
The first person with correct answer wins 2 Marshall season tickets worth $19
That's a good deal. Don't forget that they get a free BJ from your mom since she is working the parking lot.

I bet you are being swamped with people wanting the tickets so they can see a WV team win a game. You cannot give WVU tix away. Even if you threw your mom's BJ's in with them. And she gives some good BJ's......
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#45 Oct 24, 2013
Louda wrote:
I never understand trolls. Just pick a team and like them. Nobody cares who you DON'T like. There's no point in hating on a team like you do with WVU. Nothing you've said makes sense. It's easy to see that you just want to talk shit. Halfway up/down will never be considered the bottom. Besides, the bottom of the Big 12 could beat the top of CUSA. Walmart carries all kinds of team's clothing. I still don't get why you keep mentioning Walmart. It's stupid.
If you don't care, then why are you responding, d*pshit.

Yes, below halfway down is the BOTTOM half. Geesh.

WVU could not beat the top half of CUSA. Look at the powerhouses they struggled with and barley defeated. WVU is a joke.

I mention Walmart because 99% of the gritters buy their WVWHO gear there, or should I say their entire wardrobe....
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#46 Oct 24, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Half way up is not the bottom. Go back and get your GED (if you can) and you'll understand.
I understand perfectly, it is you that is in denial.

WVU is not halfway up, Mr. Optimism. They are below halfway down, hence, a BOTTOM FEEDER. Thanks for attending class today. Now go get back on the short bus. BWAAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA.
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#47 Oct 24, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Trivia time!!!
From the schools listed below which school is not a member of Conference USA?
1. North Texas
2. Florida Atlantic
3. Texas State Penitentiary
4. Texas-San Antonio
The first person with correct answer wins 2 Marshall season tickets worth $19
Which "Powerhouse" team embarrassed or could embarrass WVU this season?

a. Div 1 Powerhouse William & Mary
b. WV State
c. SA Midget League B Team
d. All of the above

The answer is D.

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#48 Oct 24, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care, then why are you responding, d*pshit.
Yes, below halfway down is the BOTTOM half. Geesh.
WVU could not beat the top half of CUSA. Look at the powerhouses they struggled with and barley defeated. WVU is a joke.
I mention Walmart because 99% of the gritters buy their WVWHO gear there, or should I say their entire wardrobe....
A frog would be in the bottom half of the food chain, but it isn't considered a bottom feeder. 99% of sports fans period buy their gear from Walmart.

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#49 Oct 24, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Which "Powerhouse" team embarrassed or could embarrass WVU this season?
a. Div 1 Powerhouse William & Mary
b. WV State
c. SA Midget League B Team
d. All of the above
The answer is D.
Well, since William and Mary lost to WVU this year, I'm not sure where you got that. WVU has lost 4 games this year. The opponents records of the teams that have beaten them are 24-3 or 89% and 3 are still ranked. Marshall has lost 2 and their records are 11-3 or 79% and have a weaker schedule. Marshall doesn't stack up at all.
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#50 Oct 24, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since William and Mary lost to WVU this year, I'm not sure where you got that. WVU has lost 4 games this year. The opponents records of the teams that have beaten them are 24-3 or 89% and 3 are still ranked. Marshall has lost 2 and their records are 11-3 or 79% and have a weaker schedule. Marshall doesn't stack up at all.
William and Mary took it to WVU and their powerehouse D!!!

Who cares about Marshall? I don't. They are just the better team in the state this year. Poor USPAM fans cannot stand it!

Take your own advice and quit hating. Thanks for the stats, Mr. Wizard. Get a life. BWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#51 Oct 24, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
A frog would be in the bottom half of the food chain, but it isn't considered a bottom feeder. 99% of sports fans period buy their gear from Walmart.
Yes, frogs can be bottom feeders, just like WVU. Stupid analogy, dipshit. They are going to get their asses handed to them by some horned frogs this season!!!

Yes, but WVU fans buy their wardrobe there. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#52 Oct 24, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
William and Mary took it to WVU and their powerehouse D!!!
Who cares about Marshall? I don't. They are just the better team in the state this year. Poor USPAM fans cannot stand it!
Take your own advice and quit hating. Thanks for the stats, Mr. Wizard. Get a life. BWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!
Let me get this straight: You spend your time on here being a troll and you think I need to get a life? LOL okay!

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#53 Oct 24, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, frogs can be bottom feeders, just like WVU. Stupid analogy, dipshit. They are going to get their asses handed to them by some horned frogs this season!!!
Yes, but WVU fans buy their wardrobe there. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Again, I don't see the humor. Walmart sells clothes. People buy clothes. To each their own, but I doubt many people find that hilarious. Aren't you the one formerly known as Gee No Smith? How's that working for you? Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah aha!
Two Teeth Tucker

Scott Depot, WV

#54 Oct 24, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight: You spend your time on here being a troll and you think I need to get a life? LOL okay!
From the amount of postings you have, it looks like it is you who spends WAAAAAYYYYY to much time on here being a hypocritical troll.

So, yes, get a life douchebag.
Two Teeth Tucker

Scott Depot, WV

#55 Oct 24, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I don't see the humor. Walmart sells clothes. People buy clothes. To each their own, but I doubt many people find that hilarious. Aren't you the one formerly known as Gee No Smith? How's that working for you? Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah aha!
Sorry that humor goes over your head. Maybe if you get out of your mom's basement and join society, you will understand....look in your closet(come out first). If you wear WVU crap 7 days a week, you are a gritter loser and have no life. You probably bought the crap at Walmart. I can see why this is too much for you to comprehend and process.....

Sorry, but I am not Gee No Smith....sounds like a cool dude though.

BWAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Now go bash the blundering turds some more out of pure jealousy!!!

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#56 Oct 24, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
From the amount of postings you have, it looks like it is you who spends WAAAAAYYYYY to much time on here being a hypocritical troll.
So, yes, get a life douchebag.
You come on Topix and troll on someone for coming on Topix. LOL you didn't get a lot of A's in school did you?

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#57 Oct 24, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that humor goes over your head. Maybe if you get out of your mom's basement and join society, you will understand....look in your closet(come out first). If you wear WVU crap 7 days a week, you are a gritter loser and have no life. You probably bought the crap at Walmart. I can see why this is too much for you to comprehend and process.....
Sorry, but I am not Gee No Smith....sounds like a cool dude though.
BWAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Now go bash the blundering turds some more out of pure jealousy!!!
The humor doesn't go over my head. It just doesn't exist. Again, if you're the only person laughing, it probably isn't funny. I like how you try to make someone feel bad about who they are personally when you know nothing about them and have never seen them in your life. That must make you feel really buff and shit. LOL!
im with u

Mount Lookout, WV

#58 Oct 24, 2013
Edgar wrote:
Bill Stewart was a gentleman.
I miss him.
Totally agree!
Two Teeth Tucker

Scott Depot, WV

#59 Oct 24, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
You come on Topix and troll on someone for coming on Topix. LOL
you started the "trolling" argument, dumbass. I guess you really are that stupid.
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>you didn't get a lot of A's in school did you?
Yes, actually I did. I'm sorry you didn't learn your "A"'s.
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#60 Oct 24, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
The humor doesn't go over my head. It just doesn't exist.!
Yes it does. You are just too much of a stuck-up douchebag to get it. Sorry that you cannot function in society. At least your blow up sheep loves you.
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if you're the only person laughing, it probably isn't funny. I like how you try to make someone feel bad about who they are personally when you know nothing about them and have never seen them in your life. That must make you feel really buff and shit. LOL!
Thanks hypocrite! Do you know any of the blundering turd players that you trash personally? Man, listen to your psychobabble.......

Rooting for WVU must make you feel all gay and shit. LOL!(more gay and shit!)

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#61 Oct 24, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. You are just too much of a stuck-up douchebag to get it. Sorry that you cannot function in society. At least your blow up sheep loves you.
<quoted text>
Thanks hypocrite! Do you know any of the blundering turd players that you trash personally? Man, listen to your psychobabble.......
Rooting for WVU must make you feel all gay and shit. LOL!(more gay and shit!)
You seriously make no sense. Yes, I know a couple of them, but I don't talk trash about the players at Marshall. I just said that they aren't comparable to WVU and Marshall fans should stop trying to compare them. That's why the series ended. They weren't competitive enough.

Your personal attacks on me make no difference. I have nothing to prove to you.

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#62 Oct 24, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
you started the "trolling" argument, dumbass. I guess you really are that stupid.
<quoted text>
Yes, actually I did. I'm sorry you didn't learn your "A"'s.
Said the "two teeth trucker" who rails Walmart shoppers all day long. LOL.
1 post removed

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#64 Oct 25, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Tucker, dipsh*t. Take the c*ck out of your face and learn to read. BWAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!
Better hope your parents don't see you cursing online or you won't be able to use the Internet for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cap vs. sc 9 min Queen 16
Golden Coral restaurant 36 min Rachael 16
Need dog groomer. Just moved to area 40 min Rhonda Jenkins 9
Shawn Williams the grand wizard of the kkk 51 min Robert byrd 1
best divorce lawyer (Jul '13) 52 min joyce 10
Shawn Williams and Robert C Byrd 1 hr Robert bird 1
Top cop in the kkk 1 hr Robert bird 1
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 1 hr jo jo 47
Boom's First Impression 17 hr boinzer 46

Charleston Jobs

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]