Bubba

United States

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever makes you feel better about your sh*tty team. The reality is that WVU Sucks ASS!!!!!! BWAHAHAAAA.I ma sure the Walmart greeter enjoys seeing all the WVU gear going on clearance. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

6. Bottom Half
7. Bottom Half
8. Bottom Half
9. Bottom Half
10. Bottom Half

AKA Bottom Feeders!!!!!!! Or, now known as the WVU Mountaineers!!!
Must be sad to be the "bitch" in the conference all the WVU gritter fans said that they would dominate. Maybe you all can beat K-State this weekend. We know one team in the state has/can.
Lol you gotta love the heart of theses Marshall fans. Serious, that program is awful and they are in a pitiful conference and still can't win, but they still have have a few fans that have enough passion to blast the program up north even though they trump them in every aspect of running a program. Heck Marshall fans never get to see
Quality opponents. Wvu has face 8 ranked conference teams in the 13 conference games they have played over The past year and a half. You can count on you hand the number of ranked teams Marshall has played in the past decade. Wvu plays Texas, Marshall plays Texas-San Antonio ....enough said lmao
point is

Cedar Grove, WV

#25 Oct 23, 2013
bright eyes wrote:
does he ever get laid in that hotel he lives in?
Ask your mom.
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#26 Oct 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you gotta love the heart of theses Marshall fans.
Who said I was a Marshall fan dipsh*t
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> Serious, that program is awful and they are in a pitiful conference and still can't win,.
What conference game would that be that Marshall lost this year, Einstein? You sir, are a dumbass.I think you have the blundering turds confused with USPAM.

Any team in CUSA could beat two of the three teams that WVU struggled to beat this year. BWAHAHAAAHAAAAA
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Wvu plays Texas, Marshall plays Texas-San Antonio ....enough said lmao
And who were the two powerhouse schools WVU struggled to win against this year? WVU pads their schedule to at least get some wins, and that almost backfired on their ass this year LOL......BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bubba

United States

#27 Oct 23, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was a Marshall fan dipsh*t

Bubba wrote, "<quoted text> Serious, that program is awful and they are in a pitiful conference and still can't win,."

What conference game would that be that Marshall lost this year, Einstein? You sir, are a dumbass.I think you have the blundering turds confused with USPAM.

Any team in CUSA could beat two of the three teams that WVU struggled to beat this year. BWAHAHAAAHAAAAA

Bubba wrote, "<quoted text>Wvu plays Texas, Marshall plays Texas-San Antonio ....enough said lmao"

And who were the two powerhouse schools WVU struggled to win against this year? WVU pads their schedule to at least get some wins, and that almost backfired on their ass this year LOL......BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!!!!!!!!
Because if you weren't you wouldn't care lol. It's just little ol wvu, you wouldn't take your time out of your day if you weren't. That's an attribute Marshall fans is denial. It's ok dude, you can hate us all you want, just don't deny your allegiance makes you look like an idiot and a band wagon fan. No one will think less of you. People will think more of you if you honest.
Jerry

Chesapeake, VA

#28 Oct 23, 2013
I am a WV fan, always have been and always will be! Every body that WV got in over their heads when they went into the Big 12, even H-91 realizes that fact. We will work it out, and eventually win a the championship, takes time.
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#29 Oct 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if you weren't you wouldn't care lol.
Who said I care d*pshit! BAWAAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!

You are the one on here trying to justify your shitty team with incorrect information. I wouldn't give two sh*ts for either team, but Marsha is doing better this year than USPAM, so, it is easy to get under all of you gritter's skins.

WVU is a joke and will be for years to come in their conference. Get used to circling the toilet bowl, because that looks to be the only one WVWHO will be in this year.
Bubba

United States

#30 Oct 23, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I care d*pshit! BAWAAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!

You are the one on here trying to justify your shitty team with incorrect information. I wouldn't give two sh*ts for either team, but Marsha is doing better this year than USPAM, so, it is easy to get under all of you gritter's skins.

WVU is a joke and will be for years to come in their conference. Get used to circling the toilet bowl, because that looks to be the only one WVWHO will be in this year.
Yes I care or I wouldn't have responded, but you care also because wvu is a better program than Marshall and you are but thirst over that. The sun will come up tomorrow buddy, I promise.
Bubba

United States

#31 Oct 23, 2013
Hey!

Who all is going to the Marshall vs Middle Tennessee game?? Lmao!!!!
Bubba

United States

#32 Oct 23, 2013
I'm not going. Waiting on Southern Miss next week!! Nothing like 20k screaming fans. Place is going to be hoppin.
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#33 Oct 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I care or I wouldn't have responded, but you care also because wvu is a better program than Marshall and you are but thirst over that. The sun will come up tomorrow buddy, I promise.
Man, you are infatuated with Marsha. HAHAHAHAHA.

WVU will still be the bottom feeders come Monday buddy, I promise! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#34 Oct 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Hey!
Who all is going to the Marshall vs Middle Tennessee game?? Lmao!!!!
I would guess your mom to work the parking lot. Tell her to take her knee pads!
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#35 Oct 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
I'm not going. Waiting on Southern Miss next week!! Nothing like 20k screaming fans. Place is going to be hoppin.
Have fun. It will be nice for you to actually get to see a WV team win a game.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#36 Oct 23, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever makes you feel better about your sh*tty team. The reality is that WVU Sucks ASS!!!!!! BWAHAHAAAA.I ma sure the Walmart greeter enjoys seeing all the WVU gear going on clearance. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
6. Bottom Half
7. Bottom Half
8. Bottom Half
9. Bottom Half
10. Bottom Half
AKA Bottom Feeders!!!!!!! Or, now known as the WVU Mountaineers!!!
Must be sad to be the "bitch" in the conference all the WVU gritter fans said that they would dominate. Maybe you all can beat K-State this weekend. We know one team in the state has/can.
Half way up is not the bottom. Go back and get your GED (if you can) and you'll understand.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#37 Oct 23, 2013
I never understand trolls. Just pick a team and like them. Nobody cares who you DON'T like. There's no point in hating on a team like you do with WVU. Nothing you've said makes sense. It's easy to see that you just want to talk shit. Halfway up/down will never be considered the bottom. Besides, the bottom of the Big 12 could beat the top of CUSA. Walmart carries all kinds of team's clothing. I still don't get why you keep mentioning Walmart. It's stupid.
Bubba

United States

#38 Oct 23, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>Man, you are infatuated with Marsha. HAHAHAHAHA.

WVU will still be the bottom feeders come Monday buddy, I promise! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!
Haha Conferance USA bottom feeders. That's like stank @rse lmao
Bubba

United States

#39 Oct 23, 2013
Trivia time!!!

From the schools listed below which school is not a member of Conference USA?

1. North Texas

2. Florida Atlantic

3. Texas State Penitentiary

4. Texas-San Antonio

The first person with correct answer wins 2 Marshall season tickets worth $19
Batman

United States

#40 Oct 23, 2013
All joking aside, is those teams really in Conf USA now? If so that is amazing that conference is weaker than the MAC by a good margin. Truly amazing!
Agreed

New Kensington, PA

#41 Oct 23, 2013
a new coach wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts. Holgersen must go! It has nothing to do with a "typical WV fan." It has to do with bad coaching.
well said
geez pete

Charleston, WV

#42 Oct 23, 2013
everyone sucks in the big 12 except baylor. texas tech has not played anybody is why they are undefeated.
bobby

Charleston, WV

#43 Oct 23, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Bubba likes to get gay in Manass,VA!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Adams Middle School 3 hr chris rucker 13
2 crackheads fighting with golf clubs 4 hr Big John 10
Free food at Kroger 5 hr big john 11
Tom Clark's Passing 7 hr Jay 19
Justin Doughty 7 hr Tina 28
Tiffany m.freeman 7 hr Lol 3
House of Hope for sale 7 hr Naybob 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance