First Prev
of 4
Next Last
a new coach

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Went for it on a 4th and 15. We needed points.

Holdersen must go!
1 post removed
a new coach

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 19, 2013
GoodTimes wrote:
Tyipical wv fan.
The truth hurts. Holgersen must go! It has nothing to do with a "typical WV fan." It has to do with bad coaching.
Lol

Rochester, PA

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Oh what happened to all the fans bragging and every year WVU going to win the national championship? I said before, he's a thug and a drunk. And WVU was thinking they were better than everybody so they entered into another league. Well, now they are out of their league and I think it's funnier than HE!!
we stink

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 19, 2013
go mountedqueers!!!!!!!!!!
Edgar

Hurricane, WV

#6 Oct 19, 2013
Bill Stewart was a gentleman.
I miss him.
slick rick

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 19, 2013
wvu not only sucks. they have no gag reflex and deep throat. they also swallow.!!!!
yep

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 19, 2013
He's still a assistant coach in my opinion and will probably always be, and to all the others that said sh!t about the team well don't hop on the bandwagon when we start winning again lol
Mingo Mama

Culloden, WV

#9 Oct 19, 2013
Bill Stewart tried to warn people about Holgersen but no one wanted to listen, because he knew the truth. Holgersen never should have been hired because he is a drunk & can't coach. My grandmother could coach the team better than him. It's almost as if he is afraid to be aggressive and is quick to give up.
yeah

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Oct 19, 2013
is crack involved? can red bull hide it?
1 post removed
Dawn Kneelun

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 19, 2013
He ought to go and take that bum Oliver Luck with him!
1 post removed
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 21, 2013
There's nothing better in the world of sports more than when those silly ass MounTedQueers get their asses handed to them. Those low class fools will soon be the bottom feeders of their conference.

The fans are bickering and fussing the coaching staff is scared and your AD (Who was only a Rhodes scholar candidate not WINNER) will soon bolt for greener pastures.

I love it!

Go Kansas State Wildcats!

WE ARE

Yours Truly
Herd 91
dat boy

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Oct 21, 2013
Once again herd 91 , we have never lost to y'all in football we are 13 - 0 we even beat y'all when y'all had moss , Pennington, chapman !! So how the hell you gonna talk shit about a team y'all couldn't even beat once!!! Just stick to playing Ohio bobcats and teams like Tulsa, we will play the. Big boys like Oklahoma , Texas , yea we may be having a off year but if we played y'all this year we would be 14 and 0 against y'all , that's why wvu Marshall wasn't a rival a rival are 2 teams that play each other well and hard and each team wins on occasion not when a team blows a team out every game like we did y'all!! Thank you Marshall bitch!!
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#16 Oct 22, 2013
Herd 91 wrote:
Those low class fools will soon be the bottom feeders of their conference.
What do you mean, "will soon be". They already are.

Maybe they can play in the toilet bowl in Dunbar this year.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#17 Oct 22, 2013
You people are morons and if you don't like WVU anymore, go root for someone else. Holgorsen can't play the game too. It's the 4th youngest team in the nation and they could still beat Marshall. Over 85% of the offensive production went to the NFL last year. It was never supposed to be a good year.

Dat Boy - The series is 12-0. There's no need to embellish, because Marshall looks bad enough with the truth.

Two Teeth Trucker & Herd91 - You must be living in an alternate reality. WVU is in 6th in the conference and has the 4 easiest teams left. 6th out of 10 is not considered the bottom. Either way, all 12 of them would beat Marshall this year.

Dawn Kneelun - Oliver Luck is the best thing that has happened to WVU in its existence. Suggesting that he needs to go would make even retarded folks call you retarded.
Bunky

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2013
Louda wrote:
You people are morons and if you don't like WVU anymore, go root for someone else. Holgorsen can't play the game too. It's the 4th youngest team in the nation and they could still beat Marshall. Over 85% of the offensive production went to the NFL last year. It was never supposed to be a good year.

Dat Boy - The series is 12-0. There's no need to embellish, because Marshall looks bad enough with the truth.

Two Teeth Trucker & Herd91 - You must be living in an alternate reality. WVU is in 6th in the conference and has the 4 easiest teams left. 6th out of 10 is not considered the bottom. Either way, all 12 of them would beat Marshall this year.

Dawn Kneelun - Oliver Luck is the best thing that has happened to WVU in its existence. Suggesting that he needs to go would make even retarded folks call you retarded.
Great post and spot on!!!
me

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Never be able to recruit top tier players to Morgantown. Makes no difference who the coach is.
Now they are in a real conference. Any year they are above .500 will be a good season.
But yes, they will still be able to beat Marshall.
bright eyes

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Oct 22, 2013
does he ever get laid in that hotel he lives in?
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#21 Oct 23, 2013
Louda wrote:
You must be living in an alternate reality. WVU is in 6th in the conference and has the 4 easiest teams left. 6th out of 10 is not considered the bottom.
Wow. 6th place. Great job....BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!!! Glad your glass is half full when your team is circling the bowl in the bottom half of their conference. BWAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! 5 for 1 sale on WVU gear at Wally World. All you gritters need some shop rags.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Two Teeth Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. 6th place. Great job....BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!!! Glad your glass is half full when your team is circling the bowl in the bottom half of their conference. BWAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! 5 for 1 sale on WVU gear at Wally World. All you gritters need some shop rags.
You're an idiot. Now that you can't troll about them being at the bottom, you're going to pick on the whole bottom half of the conference? LOL whatever. It's not about a glass being half full. It's about choosing a team to like instead of a team to hate.

1. Not bottom
2. Not bottom
3. Not bottom
4. Not bottom
5. Not bottom
6. Not bottom
7. Not bottom
8. Not bottom
9. Not bottom
10. Bottom

It's a pretty simple concept. Even a Walmart greeter could see the difference between reality and your ignorant statements. Hell, at least if you're going to hate, tell the truth. Otherwise, you just make a fool of yourself.
Two Teeth Tucker

Huntington, WV

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a pretty simple concept. Even a Walmart greeter could see the difference between reality and your ignorant statements. Hell, at least if you're going to hate, tell the truth. Otherwise, you just make a fool of yourself.
Whatever makes you feel better about your sh*tty team. The reality is that WVU Sucks ASS!!!!!! BWAHAHAAAA.I ma sure the Walmart greeter enjoys seeing all the WVU gear going on clearance. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

6. Bottom Half
7. Bottom Half
8. Bottom Half
9. Bottom Half
10. Bottom Half

AKA Bottom Feeders!!!!!!! Or, now known as the WVU Mountaineers!!!
Must be sad to be the "bitch" in the conference all the WVU gritter fans said that they would dominate. Maybe you all can beat K-State this weekend. We know one team in the state has/can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Lord - toupee? 27 min Marty H 6
Is $13 an hour a decent wage here? 37 min WVDUDE 3
Who is josh lol 53 min Curious 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Meme 4,409
Gilly DIED..What are we gonna do? Oh my! 1 hr Wifeytwo 11
FIRE all the teachers that walk out on their st... 1 hr vito 30
Judge Robert Montgomery (Aug '13) 1 hr Kanawha County 88

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance