Gang member found dead in jail

Gang member found dead in jail

There are 37 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Gang member found dead in jail. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

A member of the Pagans Motorcycle Club accused of illegally bringing explosives into West Virginia in 2006 died in custody on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Babii Mama

Ashford, WV

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Who?
Yipee

Rochester, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2009
Who cares who it is! One less dirtbag on the earth!
Shame

Franklin, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2009
I would think his family and loved ones would care...it is because of people like you that there is so many problems in this world. Lack of caring and emotion is the root of most issues.
Haha

Beckley, WV

#4 Oct 22, 2009
Haha thats funny
Truth Czar

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 22, 2009
It's a good start.
no problems

Beckley, WV

#6 Oct 22, 2009
Shame wrote:
I would think his family and loved ones would care...it is because of people like you that there is so many problems in this world. Lack of caring and emotion is the root of most issues.
I work 70hrs a week, I pay my taxes and my bills. I have never been arrested or had any trouble with the law. These gang members are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. By selling drugs they cause many problems, overdoses, tearing families apart,high crime rates, etc etc. This guy was old enough to be able to change his ways but chose not to. Yes I feel bad for his family but as for the individual himself, I agree with Yipee, One Less Dirtbag On Earth!
hell yes

United States

#7 Oct 22, 2009
no problems wrote:
<quoted text> I work 70hrs a week, I pay my taxes and my bills. I have never been arrested or had any trouble with the law. These gang members are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. By selling drugs they cause many problems, overdoses, tearing families apart,high crime rates, etc etc. This guy was old enough to be able to change his ways but chose not to. Yes I feel bad for his family but as for the individual himself, I agree with Yipee, One Less Dirtbag On Earth!
I AGREE!
Wondering

Tullahoma, TN

#8 Oct 23, 2009
Shame wrote:
I would think his family and loved ones would care...it is because of people like you that there is so many problems in this world. Lack of caring and emotion is the root of most issues.
The root of all mankinds problems stem from Self-Centeredness.
My Turn

Athens, WV

#9 Oct 23, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The root of all mankinds problems stem from Self-Centeredness.
A-men.. You make more sence than most for sure.
well

Belle, WV

#10 Oct 23, 2009
Yes I do agree someone dying is tragic but sometimes a blessing especially if they have been and are likely to hurt others. They chose to play russian roulette with their life - sometimes they don't have an opportunity to change THEY DIE FIRST.
Delbert

San Francisco, CA

#11 Oct 25, 2009
sheesh...what a bunch of hypocrits !
Well

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 26, 2009
One less deadbeat on the street!!!
Houn Daagh

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2009
Well wrote:
One less deadbeat on the street!!!
an one more deadbeat on the forum...
Rest in peace

Cresskill, NJ

#14 Nov 16, 2009
condolences to family and friends

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bridgewater-n...

Hells angels are all about harming raping molesting and murdering women and children thats why you got trash from Rochester NY posting here and that other one with no city or state most likely hells angels child porn collectors Hells angels hate men that stand up to them.
Narcissis

Wytheville, VA

#15 Nov 16, 2009
And what is that supposed to mean to me?
My Turn wrote:
<quoted text>A-men.. You make more sence than most for sure.
dONKEY KoNG

Bedford, VA

#16 Dec 8, 2009
tHE man Just died sheesh what a bunch of a wholes u r seriously..... Its not like YOu even knew him nor did he rape your moms LIKE i did

Since: Apr 08

Rock, WV.

#17 Dec 8, 2009
Rest in peace wrote:
condolences to family and friends
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bridgewater-n...
Hells angels are all about harming raping molesting and murdering women and children thats why you got trash from Rochester NY posting here and that other one with no city or state most likely hells angels child porn collectors Hells angels hate men that stand up to them.
So does that mean all professional golfers cheat on their wives? After all Tiger is the symbol of pro golf just like you made one person representative of all HA's.
SaltShaker

Big Stone Gap, VA

#18 Dec 9, 2009
Shame wrote:
I would think his family and loved ones would care...it is because of people like you that there is so many problems in this world. Lack of caring and emotion is the root of most issues.
Being a GANG MEMBER is also a cause of PROBLEMS....Sheesshh!
Gottobe kidding

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Dec 31, 2009
Is the point lost here. He died because of the lack of professional people in the jail system. Not for what he may or may not have done. do we read before we post or just blow someone away with BS arm chair commando tatics. You are as bad as the cops and I hope you never have a loved one with medical problems arrested for any reasons because it could happen to them also
come on now

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jan 1, 2010
this makes me sick right about now i just lost someone i care for and that person was the best all around but it doesn't matter if their good or bad someone one out there loved that person and could be reading this mess.. and its not right for any of us to judge that is whats wrong with this world all this hate and not enough love and by the way we all have done things that were not proud of so let this person family grieve without all this trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU barely pulls the win 4 min 2 yardline 10
Take a knee 13 min The Hound 4
Boycotting the NFL 17 min The Hound 1
Guys that take selfies 39 min Mandy 2
WVU ranking 54 min George 14
Worst commercial on TV 1 hr Rex 12
Hooters 1 hr Happy Customer 84

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages