Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Why is it so hard for women to get along with each other? Its easy for men to along with each other and they get along with each other just fine compared to us women. Women are so dramatic and before anybody says anything im a female. Why do most men know how to get along better than most us do?
Tammy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Well I think it is because we're all jealous, but that's just my opinion
Rob

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

If a man has a beef with another man he will go to him and let him know. But a woman won't go to the woman that she has the problem with, she goes to another woman and tells her.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
B,,,,,ITCHS
Veronica

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Rob wrote:
If a man has a beef with another man he will go to him and let him know. But a woman won't go to the woman that she has the problem with, she goes to another woman and tells her.
Exactly and most of the time when these kind of girls do run their mouths to the other girl its over the computer or its over the phone. Its hardly ever off the computer
Dave

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Comes with not having a Y chromosome
misha nadar

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly and most of the time when these kind of girls do run their mouths to the other girl its over the computer or its over the phone. Its hardly ever off the computer
And most women run their mouths or when doing something like say sleeping with someone thats married, and then when asked about it they lie! Most of the time REAL MEN will own up to it when asked about something...women lie and keep the drama going instead of just owning up to their (probable Butt kicken) I mean are we not all adults here?
Stink finger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
Well I think it is because we're all jealous, but that's just my opinion
I am with you. My ex was so jealous of her friends All the time.
porkchophater

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I love it when they have a problem with another woman and instead of talking about it, they turn around and stick their asss out at her. Yes, you fat old ugly dog faced drunk, that includes you, most of all.
Hehe

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Rob wrote:
Rob, when I have a Beef, I will cut it up into steaks and divide it with my friends, then will share it with their wives. Problem solved. Hehehe
corpus

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Hehe wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, when I have a Beef, I will cut it up into steaks and divide it with my friends, then will share it with their wives. Problem solved. Hehehe
That's about as funny as a grim death.
GirlieGirl

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

It's an age old question! Women are catty... Including me! I find it much easier to work around men than women too. Much easier to get along with for the most part! Men have their faults, but they are usually accepting lol women, we don't like to hear or be confronted with faults! It sucks....wish we weren't that way
Judith

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Stink finger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with you. My ex was so jealous of her friends All the time.
Take a good look at you name, Stink finger! If you had kept your hands away from her friends, she wouldn't be jealous, Stink Finger.
Ha

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Judith wrote:
<quoted text>Take a good look at you name, Stink finger! If you had kept your hands away from her friends, she wouldn't be jealous, Stink Finger.
Lmao!!!
1 post removed
Beauty

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I think many women feel threatened by other women. For instance a woman I worked with was a year younger than me and thicker than me she was dating a guy in the workplace but she used to get mad at me for working closely with him.
justine

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The women I work with just screw the VPs and whoever else they need to and get big promotions. The sad part is they are married. Taking trips to Vegas and Disney with your boss and then being promoted time and time again does not go unnoticed. The rest of us get sh#t on. These office sluts ruin lives.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Dont get confused with their personality and their attitude. Their personality is who they are and their attitude depends on who you are.

A person's actions will tell you everything you need to know.
Royce

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

justine wrote:
The women I work with just screw the VPs and whoever else they need to and get big promotions. The sad part is they are married. Taking trips to Vegas and Disney with your boss and then being promoted time and time again does not go unnoticed. The rest of us get sh#t on. These office sluts ruin lives.
You could go and lick them to submission.
2 posts removed
Just sayn

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Ok I have to say I am not one to talk behind any woman's back. If I have a problem with someone I go straight to them and try to solve the problem but then I am called the bitch.
sheena

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Just sayn wrote:
Ok I have to say I am not one to talk behind any woman's back. If I have a problem with someone I go straight to them and try to solve the problem but then I am called the bitch.
I don't know your MO but a lot of time it's in how you approach a person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay Center Falling Apart 17 min Former clay member 13
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min George 53,957
Why all of a sudden do men carry backpacks? (Aug '13) 1 hr geterrrdone 38
frontier gossip 2 hr really 12
Is there a lot of Racism in West Virginia? 2 hr Nancy 8
Jeff Gordon may be the greatest of all time 2 hr Danica is smoking HOT 8
W.Va. hosting highway maintenance conference 2 hr hmmmm 2
What happened to chase carter 14 hr Mike freeman is a bitch 84
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters