How ? I've never heard of all that
hughjanus

Chesapeake, OH

#5 May 15, 2013
Is this for real? Did he really die?
justme

Charleston, WV

#6 May 15, 2013
He was 34..... not 32. Had a blood clot in his leg that moved to his heart. RIP Jamie.
hughjanus

Chesapeake, OH

#7 May 15, 2013
Well. That sucks. Haven't seen him in 10 yrs probably. Damn
6 posts removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 May 16, 2013
Yea Jamie had past but that's what it was, a past. Everybody has one. I grew up with this guy. One of the best players to ever wear a DuPont Panther uniform. He will be missed.
Sosad

Faber, VA

#15 May 17, 2013
I still can't believe it!
Saint Albans, WV

#16 May 20, 2013
Amazing how karma will come back to bite ya
well

Charleston, WV

#17 May 20, 2013
Karma wrote:
Amazing how karma will come back to bite ya
Wow, what a cold thing to say. He was a good man, he atoned for his wrong doings, and was a very productive (and loved) member of the community.

I'm sure you've got some nasty skeletons in your closet...I hope Karma bites your ass sooner rather than later.

Why do you people not have the balls to say something until someone is DEAD.

Let him rest in peace!!
amazing

Belle, WV

#18 May 20, 2013
the morning he died the it said he died from a blood clot, thats funny, how do you know that? he didnt wake up so it was assumed blod clot? i understand he has kids and all, but he also was a known felon who participated in a lot of illegal activity.
Phil

United States

#19 May 20, 2013
Didn't know him but I know a guy who knows him well up Campbells Cr. & said he was into steroids?
yup

Charleston, WV

#20 May 20, 2013
amazing wrote:
the morning he died the it said he died from a blood clot, thats funny, how do you know that? he didnt wake up so it was assumed blod clot? i understand he has kids and all, but he also was a known felon who participated in a lot of illegal activity.
That was information given by the paramedics who responded to the 911 call, they made this assumption based on how the blood had pooled at different parts of his body.

He was PREVIOUSLY involved in illicit activity, but I know for a fact that he was clean at the time that he passed.
True

Faber, VA

#21 May 20, 2013
I hope he was clean bc of his daughter. I know yrs. ago he was dealing Meth
WeR138

Charleston, WV

#22 May 20, 2013
I saw him go into some kind of tirade at a LL baseball game less than 10 days before his death. I didn't know him , but thought his actions were strange to say the least.
Sir Charles

United States

#23 May 21, 2013
WeR138 wrote:
I saw him go into some kind of tirade at a LL baseball game less than 10 days before his death. I didn't know him , but thought his actions were strange to say the least.
I wonder if it was the steriod use that made him act that way?
Old friend

Charleston, WV

#24 May 21, 2013
Jamie had his faults and did things he shouldn't have but haven't we all?? He was still someone's son, grandson, dad, friend!! He was a great guy regardless of some decisions he made and would give the shirt off his back to anyone that needed it! He's gone now how about we respect those who loved him and let them grieve instead on judging his actions! Rip buddy!!!
Friend

Charleston, WV

#25 May 21, 2013
Well said old friend..Jamie was one hell of a guy, and he was a great father you can ask anyone around witcher about him he was very well liked by everyone..it's sad that people talk shit about someone like this after they've passed away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WSAZ-TV getting dirty and harassing phone calls... 37 min WATCHDOG 16
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 42 min butt print 73
CAMC CEO needs to step down 45 min WATCHDOG 2
Mhalburn please stop 1 hr kworkman 12
Target Pharmacy 2 hr Logic 1
Forgive them Father 3 hr Mexican Jesus 4
News Free the Nip Rally Planned Saturday for Charleston 3 hr Concerned 33

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance