14 Charleston Boy spreads message of ...
Even Minded

Fairfield, VA

#24 Jun 11, 2012
alaslkf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of heterosexuals CRAMMING their way of life down my throat. And I am sick of supporting the children they breed. And I am sick of giving them a HUD apartment, free foodstamps, free health insurance and free cell phones. Get a fooking life, moron.
This kid is a closet gay, mark my word on that. What we hate most in others is what we fear most about ourselves.
For one, I am sure there are homosexuals on public assistance, so slow you roll idiot. Second, heterosexuals dont have "straight pride" day, "straigh pride" parades, and dont whine in the the public eye day in and day out about their sexual preference, so get a life yourself. I couldnt give a rat's ass about what your sexual prefernece is, I just do not want to hear about it. What is wrong with that? Do what you want, but keep it in your bedroom.
Even Minded

Fairfield, VA

#25 Jun 11, 2012
alaslkf wrote:
<quoted text>

This kid is a closet gay, mark my word on that. What we hate most in others is what we fear most about ourselves.
Then, by your logic, you must be straight and on welfare, dipshit.
nobody

Vienna, WV

#26 Jun 13, 2012
You know, from a biological standpoint there is no reason to be gay. I can't bang a dude in the ass and get him pregnant. Homosexual behavior has been observed in a lot of animals, but usually only under specific conditions. Most animals do not go around buttfucking one another because at the end of the day the purpose of sex is reproduction. Men have been pounding vagina since the dawn of time, why is this such a strange concept to some of you? Now me, personally, I don't really give a shit what people are doing. They should be able to marry each other in their gay tastefully decorated little weddings and bang each other silly. Whatever. But I do find it kind of gross. That is only natural.
True Dat

United States

#27 Jun 13, 2012
nobody wrote:
You know, from a biological standpoint there is no reason to be gay. I can't bang a dude in the ass and get him pregnant. Homosexual behavior has been observed in a lot of animals, but usually only under specific conditions. Most animals do not go around buttfucking one another because at the end of the day the purpose of sex is reproduction. Men have been pounding vagina since the dawn of time, why is this such a strange concept to some of you? Now me, personally, I don't really give a shit what people are doing. They should be able to marry each other in their gay tastefully decorated little weddings and bang each other silly. Whatever. But I do find it kind of gross. That is only natural.
You made a point that your tastes are different than others when it comes to sexual attractiveness. You also pointed out how gross you found 'buttfucking', as if that is the only form of gay sex there is. I urge you to educate yourself.

And while you find gay sex "kind of gross" - I REALLY find it VERY GROSS and DISGUSTING how heterosexuals will breed children they can't feed, and demand the hard working taxpayers to give them a free check, free housing, free medical care, free school and education, free jails and police to arrest those delinquents they breed, and jails for themselves when they get caught dealing the drugs they do - while they SIT ON THEIR FAT ASSES IN THEIR HUD APT YAKING ON THEIR FREE CELL PHONE MAKING BABIES AND DRUG DEALS.

Yeah-- I find that VERY EXTREMELY GROSS. eh?
you are crazy

Charleston, WV

#28 Jun 16, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Well said possum. Gays are no less than straights and discrimination against them needs to end. We are the laughing stock of the industrial world. Most countries of europe have gay marriage and equal rights and protections. America as always is lagging. As a friend of many gays i must say they are smarter, more talented, more sincere and more qualified at a number of things than are others. The things bigoted people call them is not only disgusting but also self incriminating. Example, calling gays fudgepackers. Don't heteros also practice this? Calling them teabaggers or deepthroaters. Don't heteros also practice this? Calling them C---S------. Don't heteros also practice this? It is just bigotry and ignorance. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps As you know this is an unusual post for me,i do not post nasty filthy words and have tried not to this time. I feel people need to be more tolerant.
As I said, most that say they are the most tolerant, usually are among the least tolerant.

And, you point to Europe as a beacon of enlightenment? Those idiots have been screwing up their continent for damn near 3 millennia. Many of their problems are born of their "tolerance." Almost every time I see you post, you further display your ignorance of history.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#29 Jun 16, 2012
you are crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, most that say they are the most tolerant, usually are among the least tolerant.
And, you point to Europe as a beacon of enlightenment? Those idiots have been screwing up their continent for damn near 3 millennia. Many of their problems are born of their "tolerance." Almost every time I see you post, you further display your ignorance of history.
Possum, i will cut you some slack as you seem to be ignorant of the subject. Now, Spain,England, Canada, The Netherlands, Mexico and many, many other countries have legalized same sex marriage and are still thriving countries with problems. America does not have same sex marriage as of yet, but i suspect that will soon change. However we have a host of problems also. So according to your logic,their problems are born out of tolerance. Does not make sense. Which way is it? One has nothing to do with the other. And what a crazy statement saying they are the most tolerant means they are among the least tolerant. Where on earth do you get your misinformation? TaTa for now Lady of Quality
just me

Belle, WV

#30 Jun 16, 2012
Even Minded wrote:
Just like you, he is entitled to his opinion. Just because his beliefs are not the same as yours, does not mean he cannot express them. You are expressing your beliefs on here, and he has the same right. There are just as many people getting tired of homosexuality being crammed down their throats on a daily basis (no pun intended), as their are those who support it. Personally, I am sick of someone's personal sexual preference being public debate. But, just my opinion.

hate is not an opinion, it is a disease.
just me

Belle, WV

#31 Jun 16, 2012
nobody wrote:
It is part of the natural order of things - if we did not have these things in place like starvation, death, miscarriages, homosexuality,(by the way, religion has made all of these NATURAL THINGS negative because religion requires procreation to survive in a self-serving monetary system - I said religion, not salvation!)we would be so overpopulated that life as we know it would be unbearable and face extinction.
you are crazy

Charleston, WV

#32 Jun 16, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, i will cut you some slack as you seem to be ignorant of the subject. Now, Spain,England, Canada, The Netherlands, Mexico and many, many other countries have legalized same sex marriage and are still thriving countries with problems. America does not have same sex marriage as of yet, but i suspect that will soon change. However we have a host of problems also. So according to your logic,their problems are born out of tolerance. Does not make sense. Which way is it? One has nothing to do with the other. And what a crazy statement saying they are the most tolerant means they are among the least tolerant. Where on earth do you get your misinformation? TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You, again, show your lack of knowledge of European and world history. Read a book (or more like 1,000 of them). You seem to have zero understanding.

What I mean by those claiming to be the most tolerant being the least tolerant is that you show no tolerance to those that think differently than you. That is the definition of intolerance. Do I need to link MW's for you (or even explain to you what definition means)?
you are crazy

Charleston, WV

#33 Jun 16, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, i will cut you some slack as you seem to be ignorant of the subject. Now, Spain,England, Canada, The Netherlands, Mexico and many, many other countries have legalized same sex marriage and are still thriving countries with problems. America does not have same sex marriage as of yet, but i suspect that will soon change. However we have a host of problems also. So according to your logic,their problems are born out of tolerance. Does not make sense. Which way is it? One has nothing to do with the other. And what a crazy statement saying they are the most tolerant means they are among the least tolerant. Where on earth do you get your misinformation? TaTa for now Lady of Quality
And you assume I mean their current problems. I cited 3000 years of problems. Oops, I didn't define millennia for you in the initial post. Sorry about that. I know you're kind of slow and should have known better.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#34 Jun 16, 2012
you are crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you assume I mean their current problems. I cited 3000 years of problems. Oops, I didn't define millennia for you in the initial post. Sorry about that. I know you're kind of slow and should have known better.
Possum, you are about as dumb as a sack of roadkill. Trying to justify your ignorance by twisting my words won't work possum. What about our problems? They are certainly current and hundreds of years past. Do i need to explain centennial to you possum? Your arguments are at a very elementary level and do not warrent merit. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
you are crazy

Charleston, WV

#35 Jun 16, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you are about as dumb as a sack of roadkill. Trying to justify your ignorance by twisting my words won't work possum. What about our problems? They are certainly current and hundreds of years past. Do i need to explain centennial to you possum? Your arguments are at a very elementary level and do not warrent merit. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
It's ok to say I'm talking over your head. Changing the subject is as old as Europe's issues. I'd say it's beneath you intellectually, but your posts prove otherwise.
claim it

Yawkey, WV

#36 Jun 17, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
you bad mouth racial mixing on one thread , and defend same sex marriage on this thread ,you are one unstable dude
Takinurgirl

Cincinnati, OH

#37 Jun 17, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Well said possum. Gays are no less than straights and discrimination against them needs to end. We are the laughing stock of the industrial world. Most countries of europe have gay marriage and equal rights and protections. America as always is lagging. As a friend of many gays i must say they are smarter, more talented, more sincere and more qualified at a number of things than are others. The things bigoted people call them is not only disgusting but also self incriminating. Example, calling gays fudgepackers. Don't heteros also practice this? Calling them teabaggers or deepthroaters. Don't heteros also practice this? Calling them C---S------. Don't heteros also practice this? It is just bigotry and ignorance. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps As you know this is an unusual post for me,i do not post nasty filthy words and have tried not to this time. I feel people need to be more tolerant.
hagatha you know what your ok in my book now for what it's worth.
Takinurgirl

Cincinnati, OH

#38 Jun 17, 2012
claim it wrote:
<quoted text>you bad mouth racial mixing on one thread , and defend same sex marriage on this thread ,you are one unstable dude
we are working on that piece with her I think she's coming around.
nobody

Vienna, WV

#39 Jun 17, 2012
True Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a point that your tastes are different than others when it comes to sexual attractiveness. You also pointed out how gross you found 'buttfucking', as if that is the only form of gay sex there is. I urge you to educate yourself.
And while you find gay sex "kind of gross" - I REALLY find it VERY GROSS and DISGUSTING how heterosexuals will breed children they can't feed, and demand the hard working taxpayers to give them a free check, free housing, free medical care, free school and education, free jails and police to arrest those delinquents they breed, and jails for themselves when they get caught dealing the drugs they do - while they SIT ON THEIR FAT ASSES IN THEIR HUD APT YAKING ON THEIR FREE CELL PHONE MAKING BABIES AND DRUG DEALS.
Yeah-- I find that VERY EXTREMELY GROSS. eh?
You need to calm your gay little self down. I don't have any children, nor do I receive any type of government assistance. And I assure you that I fully understand there are more forms of gay sex than buttfucking, I have spent many hours carefully researching and analyzing the phenomenon known as "lesbian sex". It is also worth mentioning that my previous post was mostly a joke, but I guess you couldn't see that through your rainbow anger cloud.
True Dat

Beckley, WV

#40 Jun 17, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to calm your gay little self down. I don't have any children, nor do I receive any type of government assistance. And I assure you that I fully understand there are more forms of gay sex than buttfucking, I have spent many hours carefully researching and analyzing the phenomenon known as "lesbian sex". It is also worth mentioning that my previous post was mostly a joke, but I guess you couldn't see that through your rainbow anger cloud.
I see very clearly. I see the cowardice in you. I see you talking in circles to try and defend your ignorance. I see you to be the despicable bigot and hypocrite you really are. It is worth mentioning that NONE OF MY POST is a JOKE. I am 100% serious. If I want a joke, I go to ebaumsworld.
wbk

Prichard, WV

#41 Jun 17, 2012
apollyon wrote:
By the power of God almighty I command the life consuming plague of Aids to eradicate the unfruitful, filth indulgent, faggots from the material plane of existence. May the elements of thy flesh unravel from within. What the LORD speaks no man shall unspeak. The demons that thou hast served shall now turn and rend you asunder. I AM hast commanded it. Feel the wrath of the sacred seal
says the repressed homo
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#42 Jun 17, 2012
gay and happy wrote:
4 more years, and this little punk will by 18.
Maybe someone will show him a good old fashioned bigoted bag of hate in some dark alley that he will NEVER forget.
ya reap what ya sow.
I agree and if you are gay your chances of getting AIDS is great. Maybe yopu will reap what you sew.
Hagar May

United States

#43 Jun 17, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you are about as dumb as a sack of roadkill. Trying to justify your ignorance by twisting my words won't work possum. What about our problems? They are certainly current and hundreds of years past. Do i need to explain centennial to you possum? Your arguments are at a very elementary level and do not warrent merit. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hey Joe (I mean hagatha) Make me a sammich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 10 min Sandy Hook Hoax 532
Chocolate 50 min PB and J 2
Josh Lewis WCHS 1 hr Concerned 6
massage parlor 2 hr kim chee 3
Judge Ballard (Feb '15) 3 hr AAA333 21
Best barber in Charleston? (Mar '14) 4 hr Great 29
Salon Indigo - East End 4 hr Neighbors 13

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages