i love the jail fouty signs
i did too

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 8, 2012
I loved the signs Anyone know where i can get some made
Wanted

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2012
Please post the information on the "Jail Fouty" signs when you find out where we can get them. I'll help post them in the community.
petitioner

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2012
I have a friend that had to appear before Fouty for her daughter being absent from school. Well, the father (my friend's exhusband) kidnapped the daughter and took her out of state. When my friend appeared before Fouty, Fouty refused to hear that the daughter had been kidnapped by the exhusband, refused to review the police reports, refused the FBI reports, etc. --- Fouty punished my friend. --- ----- Fouty should never be allowed to make any decisions regarding anybody's life. -- My friend is still traumatized by her experience before the Magistrate Carol Fouty. Shame on Kanawha County for allowing such a terrible person to make decisions about anybody's life.

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Please let us know where to get the signs!
mac v 66

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 9, 2012
It's a well known fact what the inmates do to cops in jail I wonder what they do to judges
cindy

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 10, 2012
mac v 66 wrote:
It's a well known fact what the inmates do to cops in jail I wonder what they do to judges
She will reap "ten fold".
?

Cabin Creek, WV

#8 Apr 10, 2012
What do the signs say "jail fouty"?
1 post removed
Just thinking

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 12, 2012
West Virginia Code Section 61-6-7 Conspiracy to inflict injury to persons or property. That is exactly what Fouty did to the property owner and used the Magistrate position as a means to extort the property from the owner. Fouty is to go to jail!
Just thinking

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 12, 2012
West Virginia Code Section 61-6-20 Falsely reporting an emergency incident. That is exactly what Fouty did to the property owner when FOUTY composed, handwrote the probable cause, signed, issued three false criminal complaints for HER FRIENDS against the property owner. How do invaders that are unknown to a property owner that have never had ownership of property BE PERMITTED under ANY LAW to file false criminal complaints? One of the intruders had ONLY arrived in West Virginia two or three weeks prior to the invasion of the property owners property. NEVER in the history of the property did ANY OF THE FRIENDS OF FOUTY HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP OR ANY RIGHTS to invade and attempt to STRONG ARM POSSESSION OF 27 ACRES OF PROPERTY!-- THE invasion/TAKING of the CITIZENS property WAS REFUSED BY THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY MARK PLANT AS WELL THE KANAWHA COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT HAS REFUSED TO ALLOW THE PROPERTY OWNER TO BRING FOUTY AND HER CONSPIRATORS BEFORE THE KANAWHA COUNTY GRAND JURY.---If Fouty is NOT
stopped and brought on charges for her crimes THE PROPERTY THAT COULD BE ATTACKED (NEXT) COULD BE YOURS! CRIMINALS ADVANCE IN CRIMES IF NO CONSEQUENCES!-- SHAME ON MARK PLANT! SHAME ON THE KANAWHA COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT!
Just thinking

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 12, 2012
West Virginia Code Section 61-2-13 Extortion or attempted extortion by threats: If any person threatens injury to the character, person, or property of another person, or to the character, person or property of his wife, child, or to accuse him of any offense and thereby extort money pecuniary benefit, or any bond, note or other evidence of debt, he shall be guilty of a FELONY.

Magistrate Carol Fouty KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY allowed/facilitated/participat ed with known criminals that SHE absolutely knew NEVER HAD OWNERSHIP OR ANY RIGHTS TO THE PROPERTY of the property owner OR TO BE ON THE PROPERTY OF THE OWNER.-- Fouty is to go to jail for her crimes!
This is public corruption! This is abuse under color of law! This is a matter for the Federal Government to review the practices of the Kanawha County Circuit Court, the Kanawha County Magistrate Court, the Kanawha County Prosecuting Attorney's office AND EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT AGENCY THAT HAS HAD EVEN AN "inkling" that such corrupt practices were occurring.
Bob

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 19, 2012
no doubt about it --- Fouty is corrupt!
hey

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 19, 2012
did u see that lame email fouty sent in for a defense? guess that's her "wouldn't me" defense.
umph! isn't that the same defense that most criminals always plead? this is not a magistrate making a mistake --this is about a magistrate caught in her own #$%&!--- off to jail fouty goes and long over due.
An Angry Voter

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 25, 2012
You guys can't be serious.... Fouty is one of the better Magistrates down there.

I think most of you are only complaining because:
1. You lost a case in front of her.
2. You're being paid by one of her political opponates for this charactor assassination.

They need to do a COMPLETE back ground check on all the Charleston Magistrates. I ran for Magistrate myself before so I will tell you. This is an election year. Carol Fouty is the ONLY republican Magistrate and is the number one vote getter than any other Kanawha County Magistrate.

To me it is very transparent that this is a canpaign strategy to push a rebpublican out.

I don't care what party your in, mine or not, I will not vote for a candidate that stoops to these levels to gain an advantage in an election.

I do not believe that Magistrate Fouty has done anything that is not done on a regular bases by the rest of them.

I'll admit. A lot of people hates judges for a lot of different reasons. And we all know you can't put a lot of value in reports made by people who refuse to come forward.

That said, if they want to do a real investigation. Drug test the Magistrates. I've recieved calls that almost half of them use illegal drugs and a few of them even smoke pot in the court house and another arrested for owning a pot farm when she was younger. These were reported to me by several badge wearing court house employees who refuse to come forward.

I can also tell you that durring my interview with the Charleston News Papers most of the Magistrates told the reporters they had Master Degrees and Doctorates in Criminology. Lieing about their education to help win an election is also an ethics violation.

I recieved reports by people who attended college with them that they lied. Some had 4 year degrees, some had 2 yr degrees in social work. One Magistrate dropped out half way through her first year of college.

If you burn one then you need to burn them all!
1 post removed
wv fan

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 26, 2012
@angry voter - I travel all over and associates visit here in WV. It's embarassing to me and others that work and live in WV and have to deal with the "joking" stereotype comments about Fouty, WHICH ALWAYS ends up with jokes about "everybody" in West Virginia.-- FOUTY MAKES ALL WEST VIRGINIA PEOPLE appear to be ignorant, poorly educated, corrupt, drug addicts,crooks and anything else the rest of the world can come up with.-- We have intelligent, great people living in Charleston WV and FOUTY has made a "spectacle" of herself AND made the people of Kanawha county look like morons for allowing her to be in the position of Magistrate.-- I am proud of the elected people that do their jobs and try to make West Virginia a great place to live. I AM NOT PROUD OF CAROL FOUTY!-- Associates don't understand "why" that Fouty is NOT in jail! One visiting associate stated "are the people in this community SLOW or what?- You got a corrupt magistrate that has committed crimes, so what's the problem? " --- I don't know "why" that Magistrate Fouty has NOT been charged and arrested. So maybe the Prosecuting attorney CAN MAKE A STATEMENT AND TELL PEOPLE WHAT HE IS DOING!--- So "angry voter" don't be angry at the people discussing Fouty and demanding that she be prosecuted--- BE ANGRY at the court system that has allowed her to remain for as long as she has.- Be angry at THE FOLKS that support this corrupt magistrate. Magistrate Fouty betrayed us ALL.
An Angry Voter

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 26, 2012
@wv fan, I haven't seen anything that said she had a court hearing and was found guilty yet. I consider her inocent until proven guilty.

From what I've seen on the news all the other Magistrates are doing the same thing every day. It's BS to attack her without going after all of them. Not to forget unless you're in a position to review the evidence then no one here has the information to find her guilty.

As far as making WV a joke. Fouty hasn't made us look half as bad as Margret Workman has. Speaking of which. It was Workman that decided the Judicial Review Board records would be cosed to the general public.
Workman closed the family law courts from public view.(If you really want to see bad judges destroying people study the Family Law Courts here in WV).
Workman made us the only State in the US where a child can divorce their parents.
I've traveled a lot also and I can tell you now that I hear more about WV being the for a woman that can't get custody of her children in another State only has to run with her Children to WV to get custody.
Workman has turned male bashing into a science, set the court system up to protect these bad judges, and set up a secret system where are protected from the general public finding out what actually went on.

I know Fouty is NOT a drunk,(she doesn't even drink).
I know Fouty is NOT a drug addict,(like some of the other Magistrates.
I know Fouty has not done anything now of the other Magistrates aren't doing.
And I know Fouty is not as big of an embarrasssment to the State as Workman is.

So don't go after Fouty unless you plan on going after every single one of them. To do anything else is just party propaganda.
silver fox

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 26, 2012
@angry voter -- you don't know very much about Fouty! Fouty is as corrupt as they come and has been for as long as I can remember. Who you trying to BS? Fouty is a crappy individual and hangs around with crappy people! Crappy people are the only ones that will have anything to do with her! Margaret Workman has lots of CLASS and that is something that Fouty can only COVET.(obviously something that YOU COVET AS WELL.-- SO DO US ALL A FAVOR -- RESIGN your position. YOU ARE PART OF THE CORRUPTION THAT NEEDS TO BE LONG GONE FROM PUBLIC SERVICE.
An Angry Voter

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 26, 2012
silver fox wrote:
@angry voter -- you don't know very much about Fouty! Fouty is as corrupt as they come and has been for as long as I can remember. Who you trying to BS? Fouty is a crappy individual and hangs around with crappy people! Crappy people are the only ones that will have anything to do with her! Margaret Workman has lots of CLASS and that is something that Fouty can only COVET.(obviously something that YOU COVET AS WELL.-- SO DO US ALL A FAVOR -- RESIGN your position. YOU ARE PART OF THE CORRUPTION THAT NEEDS TO BE LONG GONE FROM PUBLIC SERVICE.
I've known Fouty for 30 years. Which one of the Magistrates are you? It's pretty low to stoop to this level to gain a political advantage.Maybe you should resign. After all it is a Judicial Ethics violation for a judge or another Magistrate to attack another in public like this.
Silver fox

Charleston, WV

#21 Apr 26, 2012
@angry voter -- If you've known Fouty for over 30 years and YOU have the "gull" to try and convince anybody that Fouty is this "great" person THEN you are seriously impaired, simply mentally deficient or a corruptor. NOTE:-- I support Margaret Workman and find "Maggie" to be simply delightful. That's far more then I can or would ever say for Fouty and her "lost" soul commrades. Fouty is corrupt and sending Fouty out-the-door ALONG with YOU and several other "CORRUPTORS" in this community WILL IMPROVE THE COURT SYSTEM and the community.
MISSY

AOL

#22 Jun 7, 2012
Silver fox wrote:
@angry voter -- If you've known Fouty for over 30 years and YOU have the "gull" to try and convince anybody that Fouty is this "great" person THEN you are seriously impaired, simply mentally deficient or a corruptor. NOTE:-- I support Margaret Workman and find "Maggie" to be simply delightful. That's far more then I can or would ever say for Fouty and her "lost" soul commrades. Fouty is corrupt and sending Fouty out-the-door ALONG with YOU and several other "CORRUPTORS" in this community WILL IMPROVE THE COURT SYSTEM and the community.
NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT KNOW MAGISTRATE FOUTY, YOU DON'T KNOW JUSTICE MARGARET WORKMAN either. Her nickname is "PEGGY" AND NOT "MAGGIE". You do not sound very bright to me. Are you one of the Magistrates running in this election? Sounds like it. Now let's talk about your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loving family looking to adopt 9 min the big bad wolfie 13
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Another Damn Liberal 57,070
Suspect photo, ID released 11 min the big bad wolfie 2
Dear Natalie Tennant 23 min the big bad wolfie 5
drugs in the valley 1 hr spanky29 6
Message for all religious hatermongers 2 hr larry 9
Mr. Right? Scott Spencer 3 hr linda 2
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••