Best Body Piercers in Charleston Area

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tattoo Baby

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 29, 2014
 
Where is the best place to go for ear cartilage piercings??? Please don't say Bent Shraders...not a fan.
peeyoo

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 29, 2014
 
How come ear gauges stink?
Tattoo Baby

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 29, 2014
 
Tattoo Baby wrote:
Where is the best place to go for ear cartilage piercings??? Please don't say Bent Shraders...not a fan.
You have to use a plug made from natural material such as glass or wood. Metal ones cause skin breakdown leading to the smell. Plus it helps to take them out on occasion or at night.
Lookup

Red House, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 29, 2014
 
Gordon's Asylum in Nitro, Sasha Grant! She is on fb and is only woman with over 10 years experience in wv
Tattoo Baby

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 29, 2014
 
Lookup wrote:
Gordon's Asylum in Nitro, Sasha Grant! She is on fb and is only woman with over 10 years experience in wv
Thanks!
Nooo

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 1, 2014
 
Sasha pierced my belly button years ago, it was pierced too far back and too low. I can't wear dangle rings. Also she did one of my step moms microdermals and it fell out within a few weeks.
Billy from third eye in Saint Albans has been doing my piercings for awhile (Nose, lip, dermals, tongue), but if rumors are true he closed down.(He has a link to this personal facebook on third eyes)
Go to Chase Campbell, he's usually at Lucky's in South Charleston. If Billy's gone, Chase will be the only person I let touch me with a piercing needle.
who cares

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 2, 2014
 
Nooo wrote:
Sasha pierced my belly button years ago, it was pierced too far back and too low. I can't wear dangle rings. Also she did one of my step moms microdermals and it fell out within a few weeks.
Billy from third eye in Saint Albans has been doing my piercings for awhile (Nose, lip, dermals, tongue), but if rumors are true he closed down.(He has a link to this personal facebook on third eyes)
Go to Chase Campbell, he's usually at Lucky's in South Charleston. If Billy's gone, Chase will be the only person I let touch me with a piercing needle.
Billy is still in business and is amazing at what he does. Sasha did a piercing for me and it got infected.
Tattoo Baby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 2, 2014
 
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy is still in business and is amazing at what he does. Sasha did a piercing for me and it got infected.
Thanks guys! Do you know Billy's last name or the best way to get in touch?
who cares

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 4, 2014
 
Tattoo Baby wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks guys! Do you know Billy's last name or the best way to get in touch?
His last name is Eggleston...he has a Facebook page and it should have the phone number for the shop on there

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 4, 2014
 
Tattoo Baby wrote:
Where is the best place to go for ear cartilage piercings??? Please don't say Bent Shraders...not a fan.
Tattoos and body piercings other than the ears are total gross and in no way will folks like that EVER get a corporate job of any type or ANY job that pays well. Just look now the jobs these folks have with these body art with trash like that showing, so do it now then dont get paid later.

Since: May 14

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 4, 2014
 
Medical Marijuana and oil:Granddaddy Purple, Bubba Kush, Purple Kush, Northern Lights, Afghan Kush, Blackberry Kush, Master kush,blackberry kush,Purple haze,Grape Ape , Cheese, Sativas, Sour Diesel, Green Crack, Jack Herer, Alaskan Thunder ****, Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Lemon Haze, Maui Waui, Hybrids, Blue Dream, White Widow, Trainwreck, OG Kush, AK-47, Headband,Blue Cheese,Herbal incense and more.Pain relief meds Also availableText 3312482925 to place ur order
Corporate 101

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 4, 2014
 
abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tattoos and body piercings other than the ears are total gross and in no way will folks like that EVER get a corporate job of any type or ANY job that pays well. Just look now the jobs these folks have with these body art with trash like that showing, so do it now then dont get paid later.
That's simply not true my dear. I have six tattoos and several body piercings and have a corporate job! Lawyers have tattoos just like any other person! Quit being so close minded and open your eyes!
icallbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 4, 2014
 
abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>Tattoos and body piercings other than the ears are total gross and in no way will folks like that EVER get a corporate job of any type or ANY job that pays well. Just look now the jobs these folks have with these body art with trash like that showing, so do it now then dont get paid later.
I have 3 tattoos and I make 6 figures. U r so wrong
wondering

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Is it really normal for the artist to have to have my nipples hard to pierce them? He tweaked them and then licked them alot. Said it was part of the procedure
foreskin

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 11, 2014
 
wondering wrote:
Is it really normal for the artist to have to have my nipples hard to pierce them? He tweaked them and then licked them alot. Said it was part of the procedure
Yep. Did my foreskin the same way
Ralph

Prospect, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 11, 2014
 
Vietnam had some good body piercers but I didn't want a piercing and didn't get one either. Gays get pierced in the Kiester.
Customer

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 11, 2014
 
Try Black Eagle
ricky

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 11, 2014
 
anyone that uses the term keister is at least 60 years old
Slingblade

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 12, 2014
 
Do these people know how ridiculous they look and how people talk behind their backs?
hardinthemuthafu kinpaint

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 12, 2014
 
Slingblade wrote:
Do these people know how ridiculous they look and how people talk behind their backs?
Define people. Ur people? Or my people? Cause they aren't the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hillary 2016 4 min Brotha in da house 2
Obamas lack of leaderhip 5 min Brotha in da house 42
dirty girl mud 5 k 7 min pissed 2
work harassment what to do...? 1 hr get smart 7
lesbian skype (Mar '13) 1 hr dalia 152
If a person got caught stealing Hud 2 hr Patrick 16
Who owns house of man shot in hand? 2 hr I would move 8
What happened to chase carter 10 hr John McCleard 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••