Roane man gave wife fatal LSD, police...

Roane man gave wife fatal LSD, police say

There are 12 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Mar 5, 2013, titled Roane man gave wife fatal LSD, police say. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Police charged a Roane County man with first-degree murder Friday when his wife died from two hits of LSD he allegedly gave to her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2013
This man Todd Honaker has had a life of drugs and devilish ways, not only did he ruin his own life BUT the life of the ONLY family that loved and cared for him.....His wife and child..Todd, was it worth it? Now 2 little girls have no mother or dad.. U deserve the punishment u will be given, if not on this earth then on JUDGEMENT.... I fell so sorry for the wifes family and Renees children
murder

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Did the wife know she was taking LSD or did he sneak it into her food or drink:

Either way if you give illegal drugs to someone and they die, you can be charged as committing murder.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Noone knows but he refused to do CPR or to tll what he gave her. The uy he got it off of is being charged also.
Bluegold transfer

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I have known them both for a long time. Truthfully, I always figured I would one day read that Todd over dosed. I would say that no punishment in the world can compare to what he is going to have to live with for the rest of his life.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Bluegold transfer wrote:
I have known them both for a long time. Truthfully, I always figured I would one day read that Todd over dosed. I would say that no punishment in the world can compare to what he is going to have to live with for the rest of his life.
And deserves it...I feel so sorry for Molly.. and Emily

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2013
cps has Molly unil usod is arraned. Emil is with her a,w sh hs only seen 1 time in 10 yrs. What ind of world do we lve in? odd ruined thelives of so many, meanwhile he has3 hots and a cot...much more than he deserves.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 9, 2013
cps has Molly until custody can b arranged. Emily is with her dad, who she has only seen 1 time in 10 years. What kind of a world do we live in? meanwhile Todd gets 3 hot and a cot MUCH more than he deserves, after wasteing and ruining so many lives.
WVGirl78

Kenna, WV

#8 Mar 9, 2013
He may be a POS, but it isnt first degree Murder LMAO..only in Roane Co.
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#9 Mar 10, 2013
She willingly took the drugs, that means it isn't a murder in my book. She was an adult, correct? She was capable of making her own decisions. I seriously doubt that this guy force fed his wife drugs. She made her choice it lead to her death, yeah it's sad but nobody murdered that woman.
Murder

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Nobody

I agree with you as she must have known her hubby bought the stuff from someone through the mail?? To me it was the same as her buying it with him.

Only the seller should be arrested in this case in my opinion - Strange, the hubby took some from same batch and did not die - maybe she was allergic to the chemicals in it. But appears the fella who was making it was making it wrong or something and it was too strong.

Actually - many many years ago - I tried acid - liked it and took it off and on for a few years until I got old enough to realize it was dangerous and I had more responsibilities when older than when I was younger.... So - it was not the least bit addictive - and I'm just lucky none of it made me sick. The dangerous part though was that it made you so happy and carefree and you could not sense your surroundings and behave naturally in public and you'd take chances on doing crazy things that you'd never do while straight... Had never heard of anybody overdosing on it but had heard that arsenic was one ingredient in it and if there was too much, permanent damage could occur - so that scared me off of it also.
Bluegold transfer

Kansas City, MO

#11 Mar 11, 2013
WVGirl78 wrote:
He may be a POS, but it isnt first degree Murder LMAO..only in Roane Co.
Actually in WV it is. You give somebody drugs and they die in this state, you could be up shits creek! I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
Dan

Baltimore, MD

#12 Dec 5, 2015
Bluegold transfer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in WV it is. You give somebody drugs and they die in this state, you could be up shits creek! I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
First off...
It's impossible to die from too strong of a dose of lsd. Look it up. Obviously, the person did NOT ongest real lsd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PRAY for WV 18 min Nancy 16
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 56 min Row vs Wade rocks 3
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 1 hr Trust me 42
Most beautiful news lady 1 hr Case Closed 25
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Meherewv 1,338
Fraud Andrew Palmer collecting donations for fl... 3 hr Family tradition 9
Tad Lincoln and West Virginia 3 hr Meherewv 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages