the prince of air

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 15, 2012
there are rarely any fair fights. that would require the one's fighting to be the same size and weight and equal fighting skill.
howYOUlivingMrSm alls

Pratt, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Fight fight black vs white if the Black cant win all the nigguhs jump in

#realbitchnigguhs
2 posts removed
I Know

Dunbar, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2012
The black girls fight fair and ive never seen a white girl come up ontop against any black girl. White girls know better then to f with a black girl especially one from the hood. They just like to run their mouths and hide! Real talk.
Really

Danielson, CT

#7 Nov 18, 2012
I Know wrote:
The black girls fight fair and ive never seen a white girl come up ontop against any black girl. White girls know better then to f with a black girl especially one from the hood. They just like to run their mouths and hide! Real talk.
I guess you've not come across the right white girl.
who

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2012
I am from the country and I have never backed down and I AM WHITE I dont run my mouth and not back it up it doesnt matter white or black it just depends on if you have a backbone or not
1 post removed
funny

Bluefield, WV

#10 Nov 20, 2012
I Know wrote:
you are funny as hell. all the hoods are is trash,that can be throwed away and will be.choke on yo chittlings
Just Sayin

Dunbar, WV

#11 Nov 21, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>you are funny as hell. all the hoods are is trash,that can be throwed away and will be.choke on yo chittlings
The same thing goes for all the white trailer park trash.
LMAO

Bluefield, WV

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing goes for all the white trailer park trash.
you shittling eating,liver lipped crackhead,that drives a set of 20 inch wheels on a 100.00 car and lives in an old condemed house and wearing a solen pink 3 pc suit,looking for someone to rob,and talk shyt about someone living in a trailer park,LMAO @ Yo Stupid Axx.lol
LMAO

Bluefield, WV

#13 Nov 21, 2012
About post. Should have said. "Wearing a Stolen 3 pc suit".you know yo way of livin.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Redbone wrote:
Why is it when a white guy get's in a fight with a brother they all have to jump in. Is it a black thing.
this is not true. ive seen plenty of white guys that will get their friends to jump in when they are getting their ass kicked by another white guy.

men, women, white, black,..ect....it doesnt matter. all most everyone who runs their mouths to someone always has to get their friends involved when they cant back up their sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagans mc 28 min Like A Canary 9
searching for a building contractor 53 min Building Contract... 2
breast augmentation (Apr '14) 1 hr notatrollatall 11
blacks spreading disease 1 hr Advice 6
Antoine Green Eyes 1 hr Just asking 1
Old penn station on KC 1 hr OUT 4
Thank you Obama for low gas prices 1 hr Cell 31
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web