Curious

Ridgeview, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2012
What do those pills make you feel like? How does it feel to be high on X

Since: Sep 12

Mount Crawford, VA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
depends on what kind you get they are all different. none of them are real x any more, they're like 10 drugs mixed into a pill, but you can still catch a good buzz on some of them lol
TheTruth

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2012
It varies depending on the user, the same way people react differently to prescription drugs. Ecstasy was perfectly safe when it was legal. When it was made illegal and it went underground it became dangerous. The reason being that there was no regulating the drug or even knowing who was putting what into it. Dealers can add other drugs like speed and make ecstasy dangerous. If you get pure MDMA its a blast. Sometime half or one is really all you need, if its pure. It is literally the happiest you will ever feel. Life seems really beautiful. Words really can not describe the feeling. I am in no way encouraging anyone to do it but I wish everyone could experience it at least once. You can literally sit somewhere and have the biggest smile on your face for no reason. You also feel really at peace with everything and everyone. While most people say yea pop X and listen to loud music with lots of lights, it can also be used calmly as something therapeutic. I think I could fill up a page describing how beautiful it was. I've only used it like 3 times and it is not addictive in itself. The only possible addiction is a physiological one, and thats just a matter of discipline.
anonymous

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2012
It depends on what mood you are in, and who you are with? When I was with my friend..We sat on the porch, and talked all night, and had our 1 liter bottle of water..it makes you thirsty. If you are with a guy, or whoever you want to do..It is great..the sex is great..it can last for hours! It makes most people tho really horny. Its good to be listening to music when your on it. The feeling you will get just by listening to music when your high on it is so amazing. Im not trying to encourage anyone on here to do it just saying!
Lol

Hansford, WV

#5 Sep 26, 2012
It makes a straight man turn bi.
Xxxxxxxx

Capon Bridge, WV

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Curious wrote:
What do those pills make you feel like? How does it feel to be high on X
You feel amazing
it's like being in love x1000
a great sense of well-being
1 post removed
idc

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Xstacy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 29 min RoxLo 418
Thots 53 min Laughing 3
News Amy Shuler Goodwin to run for Mayor of Charleston 59 min Charleston Proud 2
Jon Anderson, Disgrace 1 hr HollaBackHooHoo 10
Start planting your dingleberry seeds now 3 hr Tom Clark 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Alex Kissinger 3,992
Wsaz 5 hr Dan 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages