benedict

Tornado, WV

#1 Jul 21, 2013
i gots some weird things going on in my house. shadows and sounds like voices can be heard. I need help.
Dr Feelgood

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jul 21, 2013
benedict wrote:
i gots some weird things going on in my house. shadows and sounds like voices can be heard. I need help.
Call your local psychologist, you have a brain malfunction.
Wise up

Lithonia, GA

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Stop using the meth goofass
Starr

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 21, 2013
benedict wrote:
Have someone come and sage your house. Or you can do it urself.
adventure

Tornado, WV

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Saging is a good idea or get a local group to investigate. These people are local www.paranormalwv.com
1 post removed
levitate

Tornado, WV

#7 Jul 22, 2013
adventure wrote:
Saging is a good idea or get a local group to investigate. These people are local www.paranormalwv.com
those people are really nice to deal with
shut down

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 22, 2013
what a idiot stick your finger in your butt then jump up and down' then they will go away
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Jul 24, 2013
this is probably www.paranormalwv.com wanting free publicity because they are not legit. i inquired and was creeped out by their " staff ". just saying.
ron reagan

Dunbar, WV

#10 Jul 24, 2013
benedict wrote:
get off the meth and get some sleep. you might just be retarded by the looks of your grammar.
ron reagan

Dunbar, WV

#11 Jul 24, 2013
just saying wrote:
this is probably www.paranormalwv.com wanting free publicity because they are not legit. i inquired and was creeped out by their " staff ". just saying.
i hope you eat a pile of shyte. JUST SAYING
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jul 24, 2013
ron reagan wrote:
<quoted text>i hope you eat a pile of shyte. JUST SAYING
haha you spelled it wrong moron and oh hey, nice come back. please try to insult me again.
ron reagan

Dunbar, WV

#13 Jul 24, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
haha you spelled it wrong moron and oh hey, nice come back. please try to insult me again.
i spelled it wrong on purpose idiot. so the mods would not remove it. Kill yourself!! your family would be better off. I'm JUST SAYING.
benedict

Mount Lookout, WV

#14 Aug 4, 2013
thanks for the info about paranormalwv.com . nice people and looks like they found a lot of evidence from their investigations and posted it on their website. these forums are really helpful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cole for Governor - NOT !!! 11 min vic 3
for trolls... 31 min Tom Clark 12
Will anyone take Dr Derakhshan's prescriptions? (Sep '14) 42 min danny 49
Beating Homosexuals is Good for America 1 hr Just Sayin 6
Ashton Medical Associates 2 hr username 5
operation Jade Helm 15 3 hr Tom Clark 12
America Stands With Russia Against Homosexuals 4 hr Better than you. 5
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE