i took a bath in the poison water
Bam

Charleston, WV

#56 Jan 12, 2014
It's testing at less than 1 part per million. It's not enough to harm you. They are just going through procedures to cover themselves.
Mr Banks

South Point, OH

#57 Jan 12, 2014
Sidney wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain't about coal, it is about CHEMICALS!!!
Chemicals used in cleaning coal...Correct?
mayor bloomburg

Charleston, WV

#58 Jan 13, 2014
Correct mr banks. Glad u r following along. CHEMICALS. Coal is natural. CHEMICALS are man made.
sloth

Charleston, WV

#59 Jan 13, 2014
Hey maybe we should go back to cleaning it with diesel fuel?
Ol Phard

Bluefield, WV

#60 Jan 13, 2014
It cleans coal, and the pipes. Have you seen the crud coming out? Lots of turbidity. If it's not mudpuppy crap from the 100+ storage tanks, it must be the calcium deposits from the 100 year old pipes in Charleston.

Hope that gunk doesn't settle in my Hot water tank. Last time I flushed it earlier this year, a bunch of black gunk and mud came out. That was exciting.

Maybe I should be drinking that stuff. Doc says my pipes need cleaned, but I keep putting him off.
Ol Phard

Bluefield, WV

#61 Jan 13, 2014
John wrote:
The water is not dangerous. American Water just dosent have the ballz to tell everyone the truth because they are afraid of getting sued by everyone in the county who might happen to get cancer or some other disease at some point down the road.
It's a good HomeLand Security drill too. PLUS, if gets the chemicals away from the airport.. Expect Freedom to be torn down in year, via Federal Grants.

Probably will move to Nitro, with a facility on a piece of the Gov't reclamation property left over from Monsanto, FMC or Viscose; perhaps Fike. There's a lot of great land down there for development of dangerous but regulated chemical type stuff.

Heck, half the residents in Nitro already have two heads and three eyes.
Ol Phard

Bluefield, WV

#62 Jan 13, 2014
Mr Banks wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemicals used in cleaning coal...Correct?
Sure it is.

I just drank a quart of it and I'm feeling pretty good. REAL GOOD.

It's starting to put some wood in my tree, metal in my rod, sprong in my thong. REAL GOOD.

I'm going to enjoy this.

If this lasts longer than 4 hours, I'll seek medical attention. Going to tap a gallon or two from the faucet before it goes away first though. Save it for later. Yea Hi, Whoopie.
sloth

Hockessin, DE

#63 Jan 13, 2014
Ol Phard wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it is.

I just drank a quart of it and I'm feeling pretty good. REAL GOOD.

It's starting to put some wood in my tree, metal in my rod, sprong in my thong. REAL GOOD.

I'm going to enjoy this.

If this lasts longer than 4 hours, I'll seek medical attention. Going to tap a gallon or two from the faucet before it goes away first though. Save it for later. Yea Hi, Whoopie.
Add some apple and cinnamon. Wv moonshine baby!!
Atomic Gentile

Rectortown, VA

#64 Jan 14, 2014
I would not touch or drink that water for a while after they "deem it OK to drink". You think a bunch of rich business people from NY care about you and your family's safety??? I can assure you they don't. But don't worry though because criminal charges are being drawn up right now and the plant owners, and some of their family members will be going to prison.
if this maybe me

Dothan, AL

#65 Jan 14, 2014
BBT wrote:
I have took a shower and drank coffee, screw it!
I would put a pot over my goldilocks hair.
hope yall ok in messy

Dothan, AL

#66 Jan 14, 2014
sloth wrote:
Hey maybe we should go back to cleaning it with diesel fuel?
well one day I cut my foot real bad the only thing I had was some turpentine it took most of the pain away but it was way back. I could not tell you what they use for making diesels feul with now days. good luck hope yall get some good water soon .hope yall don't let this be just put under the bridge and forget what maybe took place.
hay why not just put

Dothan, AL

#67 Jan 14, 2014
yalls mask on and your wetsuit and put your scuba tanks on then maybe you can take a good shower..
gatekeeper

Dothan, AL

#68 Jan 14, 2014
if this maybe me wrote:
<quoted text> I would put a pot over my goldilocks hair.
Hey I am the inspector, I like you goldilocks..........wanna come over and see me?? LOL I got a well!!........don't put that nasty water on that golden hair
oh how they told them

Dothan, AL

#69 Jan 14, 2014
how good the hair maybe lok now look at it. I got a new type of shampoo for they called for messyoilyhair hope this wel get my shine maybe backwith some clen waters.
hay you in alabama

Dothan, AL

#70 Jan 14, 2014
Nurse in AL wrote:
Are people having neurological symptoms?
you sound maybe like my twin sister. yea you look better on the pc.
hay gatekeeper

Dothan, AL

#71 Jan 14, 2014
gatekeeper wrote:
<quoted text> Hey I am the inspector, I like you goldilocks..........wanna come over and see me?? LOL I got a well!!........don't put that nasty water on that golden hair
maybe your well!! can maybe get the shine back for maybe me I be there after my best parts goes down to the river and see what it maybes losk ike tody.
gatekeeper

Dothan, AL

#72 Jan 14, 2014
hay why not just put wrote:
yalls mask on and your wetsuit and put your scuba tanks on then maybe you can take a good shower..
don't take a bath at all!! The water sux here!! I got a well..........no germs there and use joy to the world!
sloth

Charleston, WV

#73 Jan 14, 2014
gatekeeper wrote:
<quoted text>don't take a bath at all!! The water sux here!! I got a well..........no germs there and use joy to the world!
No germs except the stuff from mines and chemical plants that seeps into the ground
hughjanus

Charleston, WV

#74 Jan 20, 2014
Seriously. Couldn't these rashes people r claiming to have be caused by nervousness? When u stress u can break out in hives and rashes. My whole family hasn't had any problems. Maybe we r lucky.
hughjanus

Charleston, WV

#75 Jan 20, 2014
My water tastes like ... Water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has Tom Clark phone number 7 min Jack 4
Was Tom Clark a deacon at a church in Lincoln c... 27 min Tom Clark 7
Hey could you do me a favor? 31 min Tom Clark 5
Who is selling heroin in south ruffner 1 hr I heard 4
Larry Flint has learned to shut his mouth 1 hr Tom Clark 1
What the trainer did oooooooo 2 hr selfeeee 8
Would like to know 2 hr Jimmy 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance