plane that crashed in chas with all t...

plane that crashed in chas with all the weed

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 11, 2013
anyone know about this
Here we go again

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 11, 2013
Yeah bout 25 years ago
thirty four years ago

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Actually it was in 1979 and it was major news back then.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 11, 2013
A policeman was involved a (Chadwick - I think) I know people on the creek and surrounding areas smoked dark looking pot for a long long time.
1 post removed
old stoner

Mullens, WV

#6 Jun 12, 2013
weed sprayed with diesel fuel that was a while back
Flying Squirrels

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 12, 2013
I remember people going up on the hill at the crash site at night and picking up the pot while the police where at the bottom of the hill.
OlDtimer

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2013
OMG are you having a flashback from exposure????? Too funny...That was trip, at least for the fellas working at the airport back then. It wasn't ALL soaked with diesel.....
For Immediate Release

Omaha, NE

#9 Jun 12, 2013
Baggies so full you couldn't fold the top over for $10...if you didn't mind fishing out pieces of aluminum.

Pretty sure it was jet fuel...don't know many planes that run on diesel.
old stoner

Mullens, WV

#10 Jun 12, 2013
For Immediate Release wrote:
Baggies so full you couldn't fold the top over for $10...if you didn't mind fishing out pieces of aluminum.
the cops sprayed it with diesel they couldnt pick it fast enough ,people were running and grabbing it lol
bob

Danville, WV

#11 Jun 12, 2013
it's true!!
bob

Danville, WV

#12 Jun 12, 2013
i heard that they sprayed it with diesel fuel to keep ppl from stealing it.
old stoner

Mullens, WV

#13 Jun 12, 2013
that was back in the day when you bought your weed in compressed bricks with a Jamaican dime pressed in the center.
bob

Danville, WV

#14 Jun 12, 2013
old stoner wrote:
that was back in the day when you bought your weed in compressed bricks with a Jamaican dime pressed in the center.
lol, yup now it comes in bricks from mexico. I like the seedless high grade that we can get today.
old stoner

Mullens, WV

#15 Jun 12, 2013
who else remembers the disc jockey from the day? Super Dooper Charley Cooper, I still remember him talking about the plane crash telling people not to forget him drop off some by the station
Well said

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Chadwick and son, they both got out of it!
CHS Lions

Martinsburg, WV

#17 Jun 13, 2013
Yea, but one of those Chadwick dudes messed his eye up in the crash and sued somebody. Anyway, that happened about three days before myself and two other friends were leaving to go to Myrtle Beach, and one of the guys was able to get a lot of that stuff before we left. We smoked it all the way down and back and from what I recall it was pretty descent.

We didn't pay a thing for the pot, but the cocaine we took with us cost a pretty penny. I ended up doing a line off of some girls back while she had her bikini on (Blue two piece), of course I spilled a little down her back on purpose so i could go find it.

Yea, I recall the crash pretty well, I got free pot and some good loving that week.
stevo

AOL

#18 Jun 13, 2013
For Immediate Release wrote:
IT was JP4 Fuel
CHS Lions

Martinsburg, WV

#19 Jun 13, 2013
Not all of the pot had fuel on it. I didn't climb the side of the hill to get it, but I did smoke some that was not laced with fuel.

Go Mountain Lions
danny the rat

United States

#20 Jun 13, 2013
Don't forget the fabulous mayor of charleston Danny Jones was involved. Ratted for years to the drug unit to keep his coke snorting, pot smoking queer ass out of jail.
rick james

Danville, WV

#21 Jun 13, 2013
one of the guys on the plane won an Oscar for documentary on Muhammad ali foreman fight in 1997.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Cook / the wv handyman / a simple handyman (Jan '15) 14 min Friendofhim 14
Callie Carte 26 min lol 21
Trump sending Navy Seals to Huntington 27 min LMFAO 10
Kent Leonhardt Ag Commisioner 30 min EX AG EMPLOYEE 14
Renae valley girl Phillips 31 min Agree Dream 6
Luke Skywalker dies 38 min Hillary 1
Justice Loughry is a taking Bribes 50 min Toni 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages