Cwa 2001 Edward mooney is a company man

Cwa 2001 Edward mooney is a company man

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Booby McCoy

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2014
Wonder how much he got paid off to sway the votes of the union ???
Thinking aloud

Fairfax, VA

#2 Aug 21, 2014
And his gf Lee is the highest paid Frontier employee in the state at $49 per hour.
pp3

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 21, 2014
I don't care for Edward or Lee. Both rub me the wrong way. Also the "No" voters that are posting on the local's Facebook page are just as bad. Most of them aren't good employees. They have horrible track records and miss a bunch of work. They actually should have a pay cut and not a pay raise. So should those acting like drunk animals at the local meeting. You know who you are. The majority of the people I know are "yes" votes, however I'm a "No". It's funny to come to work the following day and listen to co-workers talk about those few employees that are posting on Facebook. Please stop posting. It's doing no good. You aren't helping the "No" vote because people don't respect you to begin with. Your pushing people away! Please stop posting. Your doing more harm than good. You don't see that of course but it's 100% true.
Mr big

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2014
Yes people we're drinking. And yes I was one of them. Nobody was acting like a complete drunk. It could have been a lot worse than what it was. Mooney started the meeting as a sales pitch. I'm the best negotiator bla. Bla bla. And this is the best contract. Bla bla bla. Well mooney u can kiss my white ass, and for u bitch. Go suck a big black cock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male doctors are perverts... 11 min Stacey Hawkins 40
News Twenty trillion things that have not changed si... 13 min Pedro 94
Tom Clarks Christmas play Miracle on Broad Street 46 min Prince 12
Chief Public Defender Rick Holiker 1 hr Slate 1
Pizza Hut FOOD POISONING 1 hr NancySlimeSlit 15
Nicole HELMS (Jun '15) 1 hr Ru4Real 92
ROADGUY's FAMILY 2 hr Ophelius Pontiac 7

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance