Everybody in this county hates Barac...
Patrick

Charlottesville, VA

#65 Nov 6, 2013
human wrote:
The only polls that I rely on, are the poles I smoke on a daily basis. So, you can shove your pole up my arse for all I care....no, actually, shove your pole up my arse. Slap me and call me Nancy....ooooohhh, I like it.
Do you hang in front of the Post Office looking for pole for your Kiester. Are you the one who gets polled for drugs?? Bon Apepole
human

Hurricane, WV

#66 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
BTW, I am a queer who sucks Obammy's nuts. I am a member of the Tea Baggers. And, I am a politically retarded due to my liberally induced lobotomy. Everyone knows liberals are dipsh*ts, so please bare with me.....Obammy's approval ratings are up with the black welfare lifers, bull dikes, and Charleston bike f*gs. Please excuse me while I go jack off arctic while he reads the ACA to me.
Very thankful you represent the other side of what I stand for. Your post helps my cause.
human

Huntington, WV

#67 Nov 7, 2013
And by you, I mean all of you republicans. Me, I am a pole smoking girly-man...but I am sure you all know that by now. I will continue to post about my liberal and gay ways!!! You cannot stop me Tea Bags! Unless you want to tea bag me. Then I am game and all my retarded political beliefs are out the window. The only thing up their with Obama in my book, is a bunch of testicles in my face !!!! Either or, we're getting screwed!!!!!
human

Huntington, WV

#68 Nov 7, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> Do you hang in front of the Post Office looking for pole for your Kiester. Are you the one who gets polled for drugs?? Bon Apepole
I will hang out anywhere if it means getting pole in the keister, even a Klan rally. I have all the free time in the world since I am living off your tax dollars, just like all other typical liberals. You know no sane person with any type of incentive and drive to actually work and make it in life would have voted for my saviour, Obama. Deadbeats Unite! All hail our king, Hussein Obama!!!!Join me in sodomizing a goat, because animal lovers have rights too under our lord Obama !!! Free love on the government dime.

BTW, get your welfare checks ready, the new PS4's come out next week. I am getting two, some steaks and shrimpy's, and some margaritta mix to celebrate. Will probably spend all week playing since I dont have to work to pay for any of it.Thanks Bammy!!!!!
I am black too

Chesapeake, VA

#69 Nov 7, 2013
paybacks hurt wrote:
if I was Obama i would do nothing to help this state, when all you do is mock him...but we all know it is race related, like tea party
What has Obama done for the State of WV prosterity wise? You live in VA just across the river from me and he hasn't done any thing for us that is positive. And when people voice their opinion about him, it is his voters that scream racism! Shame on you
human

Parkersburg, WV

#70 Nov 7, 2013
I am black too wrote:
<quoted text>What has Obama done for the State of WV prosterity wise? You live in VA just across the river from me and he hasn't done any thing for us that is positive. And when people voice their opinion about him, it is his voters that scream racism! Shame on you
I think you're making your buddies who agree with your political leanings cringe, Republican human from Poca. They're not chiming in to agree with you because you are hurting the Republican brand and helping the Democrats with your posts. Keep it up, please.
CONGRESS DOES NOTHING

Moseley, VA

#71 Nov 7, 2013
Nothing gets done due to tea party, need a "grand Bargain, and money speant on roads, bridges , etc.

But if all we do as a nation is argue and fight
nothing gets done with tea party...see them all fall in 2014...bye bye pee party
1 post removed
Im black too

Chesapeake, VA

#73 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're making your buddies who agree with your political leanings cringe, Republican human from Poca. They're not chiming in to agree with you because you are hurting the Republican brand and helping the Democrats with your posts. Keep it up, please.
Has nothing to do with poltics Republican or Democrat. Every time some one speaks neg about Obama, one has to bring in Racism, and that is what i was talking about, and it is not always about "RACE or COLOR" it's about the poor job he is doing for all of "US". Lots of people voted for him because he is of color, not knowing what he was stading for. And that was my point. I don't a crap about the Reps or the Dems, they are the one hurting "YOU and ME"..
Benny

Charlottesville, VA

#74 Nov 7, 2013
CONGRESS DOES NOTHING wrote:
Nothing gets done due to tea party, need a "grand Bargain, and money speant on roads, bridges , etc.
But if all we do as a nation is argue and fight
nothing gets done with tea party...see them all fall in 2014...bye bye pee party
Hello Socialism and next step will be communism. Hut 2-3-4! BaaaaBaaaaa! Sheep going to the slaughter house. Too lazy to eat.
human

Huntington, WV

#75 Nov 7, 2013
Benny wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Socialism and next step will be communism. Hut 2-3-4! BaaaaBaaaaa! Sheep going to the slaughter house. Too lazy to eat.
I like sheep. Sheep and liberals. Both too lazy. Liberals are too lazy to work, and sheep are too lazy to run away when you come up behind them with a stiffy. You can screw both because they are lazy and have the brains the size of a walnut, are easily trained to take a screwing and want more, and can be lead to slaughter easily, like my savior Obama is doing to us all.

Republicans are so stupid. How dare they question the almighty Obama. So what if he lies, I still get my freebies and you idiots will keep paying for it!!!HAHAHA!!!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#76 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>
I like sheep. Sheep and liberals. Both too lazy. Liberals are too lazy to work, and sheep are too lazy to run away when you come up behind them with a stiffy. You can screw both because they are lazy and have the brains the size of a walnut, are easily trained to take a screwing and want more, and can be lead to slaughter easily, like my savior Obama is doing to us all.
Republicans are so stupid. How dare they question the almighty Obama. So what if he lies, I still get my freebies and you idiots will keep paying for it!!!HAHAHA!!!
Human, you admit that you are gay and that you practice in beastility there in the back woods of WV with sheep! You also praise Obama and receice a list of free things that the tax payers are giving you, but yet you are on here complaining that your life isn't good. Are you forgetting that republicans are tax payers too the ones that are helping you to maintain your medicaid, your grocery list Etc;. Careful with those beast, Nancy.
no benny

Moseley, VA

#77 Nov 7, 2013
we need people in Government that want to get stuff done...Tea party is gone...face it!
human

Parkersburg, WV

#78 Nov 7, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Human, you admit that you are gay and that you practice in beastility there in the back woods of WV with sheep! You also praise Obama and receice a list of free things that the tax payers are giving you, but yet you are on here complaining that your life isn't good. Are you forgetting that republicans are tax payers too the ones that are helping you to maintain your medicaid, your grocery list Etc;. Careful with those beast, Nancy.
Your brain's synapses truly are not firing. The guy calling himself human from Poca, WV is not me. He is someone making fun of me. Look to see where I am from and you'll see that it is a different place than him. When he says he loves Obama, he is making fun of me--accusing me of doing that. He's on your side, dimwit, so if you insult him, you're insulting yourself. Sheesh! I am SOOOOOO glad you speak for the Republicans. I couldn't say anything to hurt the Republican cause like you do.
ron reagan

Elizabeth, WV

#79 Nov 7, 2013
Little Willie wrote:
<quoted text>We realized that after reading your post.
so RIDGEWAY, VA. you are NORTH GARDEN, VA NOW.
the truth is out there

Charleston, WV

#80 Nov 7, 2013
CONGRESS DOES NOTHING wrote:
Nothing gets done due to tea party, need a "grand Bargain, and money speant on roads, bridges , etc.

But if all we do as a nation is argue and fight
nothing gets done with tea party...see them all fall in 2014...bye bye pee party
WOW, where were you schooled? Public education I would guess

Go TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party

Our last, best hope.
george bush

Elizabeth, WV

#81 Nov 7, 2013
the truth is out there wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, where were you schooled? Public education I would guess
Go TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party
Our last, best hope.
teabagFAGGOTS. the dumbest bunch of inbreds on the planet. can't wait until one of bama's drones takes your whole family out
Wilbur

Charlottesville, VA

#82 Nov 7, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>
I like sheep. Sheep and liberals. Both too lazy. Liberals are too lazy to work, and sheep are too lazy to run away when you come up behind them with a stiffy. You can screw both because they are lazy and have the brains the size of a walnut, are easily trained to take a screwing and want more, and can be lead to slaughter easily, like my savior Obama is doing to us all.
Republicans are so stupid. How dare they question the almighty Obama. So what if he lies, I still get my freebies and you idiots will keep paying for it!!!HAHAHA!!!
If you will stand still and bend over I have something for you for free. Maybe I can get to you before Obama does.
Wilbur

Charlottesville, VA

#83 Nov 7, 2013
george bush wrote:
<quoted text>teabagFAGGOTS. the dumbest bunch of inbreds on the planet. can't wait until one of bama's drones takes your whole family out
Nice talk moron. Hope your momma catches the clap.
jusathot

Charleston, WV

#84 Nov 8, 2013
ron reagan wrote:
<quoted text>so RIDGEWAY, VA. you are NORTH GARDEN, VA NOW.
I think that happens when people USE THEIR CELLS for the internet..it roams as they do!
1 post removed
human

Parkersburg, WV

#86 Nov 8, 2013
Wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>If you will stand still and bend over I have something for you for free. Maybe I can get to you before Obama does.
Would you really? Once again, that's not me you're responding to North Garden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 1 hr Triple K 8
Kim Smoot 3 hr Bert 13
Where the hell is Tonya Devitt laying? 3 hr Domino 1
Okay, who stole my poop? 4 hr Andre Linoge 21
Krogers 4 hr chuppaknife 13
Loser Linda 5 hr Tom Clark 2
What happened to the AFTER DARK thread 5 hr Linda Turd 5
Adelphia Fight - Employees Beat Up 2 Customers 9 hr Robinhood 37

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages