tja

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 30, 2012
This place used to be the bomb! where is everybody? it's still a great place to go, i'd love to have the crowd back!! is it because of dui's? the non-smoking? except if you go out on the patio? i'd just like to know whats up.
Eric

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2013
It is boring,
Hmmmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Economy sucks right now! No one can afford it.
Eric

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2013
The dues are too expensive. The price of drinks have gone way up. Why pay dues and have to pay more for drinks and beer than you would have to pay at a local bar? I was a member for 20 + years but decided not to renew. The service sucks! There are more people selling tips than there are bartenders. It used to be a fun place but it has been run into the ground.
Russel

Brookneal, VA

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Economy sucks right now! No one can afford it.
What is expensive???
Russel

Brookneal, VA

#6 Sep 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
It is boring,
It isn't until you arrive.
Hmmmm

Evans City, PA

#7 Sep 28, 2013
I'm just saying wages are not going up but prices are. If it's a choice between going to the moose or putting food on the table for family then I choose family. Not every persons job hands out raises every year so money can get tight. I love the moose but the extra I would spend on a Friday night is my gas for the week!
creeker

Belle, WV

#8 Sep 28, 2013
Many years ago, the Moose had a strict dress code and only men could become members and "sign in a date/friend, etc.".

When they kinda left the door wide open and stopped the dress code and gave memberships to anybody without question - it got just as wild in there as a regular BAR. Which in the "day" always entailed fights...
Tim

Brookneal, VA

#9 Sep 28, 2013
creeker wrote:
Many years ago, the Moose had a strict dress code and only men could become members and "sign in a date/friend, etc.".
When they kinda left the door wide open and stopped the dress code and gave memberships to anybody without question - it got just as wild in there as a regular BAR. Which in the "day" always entailed fights...
I have been a Moose Member for 47 yrs. and have never seen a fight at any Moose Club. Being in a fight would cost you your membership.
not worth the hassle

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 28, 2013
Dues are too expensive and the drinks have gone up, but new faces running it a swell.,
mikey

Ashland, KY

#11 Dec 13, 2013
The Moose use to be a great place and now it's played out just a bunch of old cougars trying to find a younger guy to date and screw over
Guaranteed

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 13, 2013
All a guy has to do is shower and shave put on some nice dockers and a descent shirt pretend to have some money and the next thing you know one of those newly divorced Hoe's are in your bed. Guaranteed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Nibert 7 min ronni 3
79-year-old Walter Lowell Edmunds of Chapmanville (Dec '11) 9 min Amber 7
alan clark (Jun '14) 13 min he hawww 19
deputy JL Lester 34 min ALOUI 10
fannie loves Andre 55 min fannie 9
Jada Martin (Sep '12) 57 min usedtoknowher 89
Getting my wife to swallow. 1 hr spank the monkey 57
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web