buck wild tattoo

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Dec 12, 2012
 
One of my daughters friend had a lil girl in one off the pagents that jenn's daughter was in,, from what they say,, I'm not sure it was jenn's daughter but they said it was, even if it wasn't they don't look like whrs, as he said,, my x gf daughter just had her lil girl in one not to long ago and she was just cute as he!!,, but you got all these idiots that know what they are ,, and only way to have a life is to get on here and try to make everyone's life as bad as there's are!!! News flash,, I'm happy as hell just so good luck lmao

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jenns friend wrote:
OK I am not on here all day this is the first time I have being on today but thank you Jodi but my kids are sleeping like they should be when they have school. Now Unbelievable where did you see pics of Jenns kid?
Jodi just because someone talks to you on here a few times does not mean they know you or really even know of you, they know you exsist in the world of billions of people, considering you do not know Jenn you just know she exsist that's it or you would know me or at least who I am. I am not even going to comment on the CPS shit since that was one of the dumbest comments I have ever seen, CPS has better things to do like real cases, it is people like you that report parents or in her case parent when nothing is being done wrong and that takes away from real cases with real abused children but I am sure that means nothing to you and FYI Jenn takes VERY good care of her child.
Jodi you should also stop thinking so much it is making you look dumb as hell! Like I said Jenns got skills typing on 5 different boards at the same time while sleeping LMAO. I don't think well know if you will ever realize I am not Jenn, this Unbelievable person is not Jenn, no one on here unless it has her name J-Lynn is not her how do I know this because she would tell me first and she has shunned this website for personal reasons. She is not a coward,never has been and never will be if you think for a second she is worried about you and well you since the ones that are quick to place blame are usually the guilty ones! If you don't understand that I will be glad to explain to you tomorrow, my life doesn't revolve around gossip, rumors, lies, and cowards than I will do so! So again STOP OBSESSING OVER JENN IT REALLY IS WEIRD YOU THINK ABOUT HER CONSTANTLY! DAMN SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND I DON'T THINK ABOUT HER CONSTANTLY!! Let me know if you need help understanding the guilty part, I will check tomorrow night when my kids are asleep! TBM
when did i say anything about CPS?

oh by the way, yes jenn does get on here and post under multiple names. if you are her best friend, she probably would not tell you because she does not want you to see the lies she has posted about herself!!!!!!

oh by the way, i do need help with the guilty part. what exactly is it that i am guilty of? getting on topix all the time?

i have said several times that i do not know her. i only know the crap she posts on here about herself and then cries stalker when people respond and use it against her when she gets caught in the lies. if she didn't talk so much shit to people on here, we wouldn't give her such a hard time!

i think you are on here more than you admit as well. it seems that anytime anyone says the name Jenn, even when its not about her, you are on here defending her or shes on her saying that her freind told her about it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Dec 12, 2012
 
Unbelievable wrote:
One of my daughters friend had a lil girl in one off the pagents that jenn's daughter was in,, from what they say,, I'm not sure it was jenn's daughter but they said it was, even if it wasn't they don't look like whrs, as he said,, my x gf daughter just had her lil girl in one not to long ago and she was just cute as he!!,, but you got all these idiots that know what they are ,, and only way to have a life is to get on here and try to make everyone's life as bad as there's are!!! News flash,, I'm happy as hell just so good luck lmao
how the hell do you that it is even the same Jenn? i still call BS on you and think you are full of shit!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Dec 13, 2012
 
Please learn the difference between there, they're and their! When you do, then you can call someone an idiot! You flipping moron! While you're at it learn the difference between your and you're ! Also set and sit!
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Dec 13, 2012
 
And again stupid idiot,, did I or did I not just say, I didn't know if it was jenn's ld or not? Duh,, here's your sign, Lao
Jenns frieind

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Dec 13, 2012
 
Sorry Jodi I apoligize it was WTF who said the crap about CPS all of y'alls bullshit gets ran together! Now for the guilty part IT'S USUALLY THE PERSON WHO POINTS FINGERS AT OTHERS THAT IS GUILTY OF COMMITING WHAT THEY ARE ACCUSSING OTHERS OF!Does that help any? Let me try to help by example, you say everyone is Jenn and she post under several different names, which in turn means you are probably the guilty one in commiting this act but blame others to cover your own guilt. You run your mouth more than anyone on here so don't even say "if Jenn didn't talk so much shit than we (you and your one person clan "you") wouldn't be so hard on her". I call bs there because her name stays on these boards mainly from you, and like I said she has no reason to hide like others on here she uses one name and again like I said has not got on here due to personal reasons! You and "your clan" couldn't stop talking about her regardless, even on positive post you go run your mouth calling people names and degrading them, I have seen that to many times yet you wanna play innocent but then proclaim you are nothing but a trouble maker on another board, so you have lied and continue to do so! Before you start calling the kettle black you may want to rethink your acts. But I have said it once and I will say it again I AM NOT JENN, AND I AM NOT GOING TO SET HERE ARGUING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS FAKER THAN A PETER PAN! lmao! Now I am going to say once again I hope you and your "friends" on here have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make your resolution to gain some intelligence and to find something better to do with your life than lay on topix all day! Now I have explained to you what you wanted apoligized for making the mistake of saying you said something about CPS. I have nothing more to say to you or any of the other hide behind a keyboard shit talkers because you were bullied in school,have a bad home life, and no self esteem or confindence. Again I live in Springhill and work in Cross Lanes, you know everything than you should have no problem finding out who I am!! TBM
wtf

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Really?? Jenn you are a freaking crazy b*tch! Everyone knows its you becuz you spell the same exact words wrong! It is really sad and pathetic! And Cps will be at your house! Have a great day!
Danica

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Dec 13, 2012
 
Jenns frieind wrote:
Sorry Jodi I apoligize it was WTF who said the crap about CPS all of y'alls bullshit gets ran together! Now for the guilty part IT'S USUALLY THE PERSON WHO POINTS FINGERS AT OTHERS THAT IS GUILTY OF COMMITING WHAT THEY ARE ACCUSSING OTHERS OF!Does that help any? Let me try to help by example, you say everyone is Jenn and she post under several different names, which in turn means you are probably the guilty one in commiting this act but blame others to cover your own guilt. You run your mouth more than anyone on here so don't even say "if Jenn didn't talk so much shit than we (you and your one person clan "you") wouldn't be so hard on her". I call bs there because her name stays on these boards mainly from you, and like I said she has no reason to hide like others on here she uses one name and again like I said has not got on here due to personal reasons! You and "your clan" couldn't stop talking about her regardless, even on positive post you go run your mouth calling people names and degrading them, I have seen that to many times yet you wanna play innocent but then proclaim you are nothing but a trouble maker on another board, so you have lied and continue to do so! Before you start calling the kettle black you may want to rethink your acts. But I have said it once and I will say it again I AM NOT JENN, AND I AM NOT GOING TO SET HERE ARGUING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS FAKER THAN A PETER PAN! lmao! Now I am going to say once again I hope you and your "friends" on here have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make your resolution to gain some intelligence and to find something better to do with your life than lay on topix all day! Now I have explained to you what you wanted apoligized for making the mistake of saying you said something about CPS. I have nothing more to say to you or any of the other hide behind a keyboard shit talkers because you were bullied in school,have a bad home life, and no self esteem or confindence. Again I live in Springhill and work in Cross Lanes, you know everything than you should have no problem finding out who I am!! TBM
How can you say (I quote you) "I have nothing more to say to you or any of the other hide behind a keyboard shit talkers"(unquote) when you are doing the very same thing? I'm sure that your parents didn't name you "Jenns frieind"(as you spelled it)!
wtf

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Dec 13, 2012
 
Didnt you know that jenn can say whatever she wants and no one can say anything to her?? Also if she does it its ok but as soon as someone else does it she is suing them and calling the law! Jenn is the topix president lmao! And she is the only 1 with name jenn in charleston! Whats really sad is she says people put her child in danger yet you can google her kids name n find her on a talent website trying to get her famous lmao! Pretty sad

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Dec 13, 2012
 
Jenns frieind wrote:
Sorry Jodi I apoligize it was WTF who said the crap about CPS all of y'alls bullshit gets ran together! Now for the guilty part IT'S USUALLY THE PERSON WHO POINTS FINGERS AT OTHERS THAT IS GUILTY OF COMMITING WHAT THEY ARE ACCUSSING OTHERS OF!Does that help any? Let me try to help by example, you say everyone is Jenn and she post under several different names, which in turn means you are probably the guilty one in commiting this act but blame others to cover your own guilt. You run your mouth more than anyone on here so don't even say "if Jenn didn't talk so much shit than we (you and your one person clan "you") wouldn't be so hard on her". I call bs there because her name stays on these boards mainly from you, and like I said she has no reason to hide like others on here she uses one name and again like I said has not got on here due to personal reasons! You and "your clan" couldn't stop talking about her regardless, even on positive post you go run your mouth calling people names and degrading them, I have seen that to many times yet you wanna play innocent but then proclaim you are nothing but a trouble maker on another board, so you have lied and continue to do so! Before you start calling the kettle black you may want to rethink your acts. But I have said it once and I will say it again I AM NOT JENN, AND I AM NOT GOING TO SET HERE ARGUING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS FAKER THAN A PETER PAN! lmao! Now I am going to say once again I hope you and your "friends" on here have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make your resolution to gain some intelligence and to find something better to do with your life than lay on topix all day! Now I have explained to you what you wanted apoligized for making the mistake of saying you said something about CPS. I have nothing more to say to you or any of the other hide behind a keyboard shit talkers because you were bullied in school,have a bad home life, and no self esteem or confindence. Again I live in Springhill and work in Cross Lanes, you know everything than you should have no problem finding out who I am!! TBM
i NEVER claimed to be innocent. i always seem to be the first one on here who admits to what i do on here. Jenn(you) uses multiple names on here. deny it all you want but people on here know better.

now you are trying to say that i am the guilty one and i have done everything i accuse Jenn of. thats a laugh, because i have never been to jail for filing false police report, i have never blamed anyone else for my mistakes in life, i have never hacked my ex's facebook account. i have never said one day that i own a really nice house, a nice car, and have a nice job, then on the same post forget my lie and say i live in an apartment, i don't work because i am disabled and i collect welfare!

maybe you should read these posts again, i am not the one always bringing up her name!!!! if i were, i would be the first one to admit it. nice try covering it up though.
Danica

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Jenns frieind wrote:
like I said she has no reason to hide like others on here she uses one name and again like I said has not got on here due to personal reasons!
You have to be the most pitiful human being in the world. It's sad that you have to make up friends to defend and/or agree with you. We all know that the "personal reason" you are using the name, "Jenns frieind", is because others have told you that you can't be posting on here if you are "taking someone to court". But to quote
you from another board, "the judge and
lawyers will be able to put 2 & 2 together".
By the way how do you pronounce frieind?
Unbelievable aka JLYNN

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Dec 13, 2012
 
Lmao, is this better idiots? You idiots kindda remind me of that old joke,, know how to drive a pollock crazy?! Put him in a round room ant tell him to stand in the corner !!!!
wtf

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Dec 13, 2012
 
Jenn what does " i havent being on here all day "mean?? Is that even English? Lmao f*cking moron!
wtf

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Dec 13, 2012
 
Go look at little girls pictures again about, you NASTY DIRTY 59 year old pervert!
Unbelievable aka JLYNN

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Dec 13, 2012
 
Need a map to get out WTF? Lmao. Was your mom and dad Pollocks also? Or was you the black sheep? Lmao,,, idiot

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Dec 13, 2012
 
Unbelievable aka JLYNN wrote:
Lmao, is this better idiots? You idiots kindda remind me of that old joke,, know how to drive a pollock crazy?! Put him in a round room ant tell him to stand in the corner !!!!
i thought you were done replying to us? another lie maybe? i think so. have you figured out yet how you seen the pictures of her child in a pagent, or are you still working on that lie?
Unbelievable aka JLYNN

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Dec 13, 2012
 
Hate to be cruel to dumb animals, so I try to explain it so you can understand,, lmao I bet with you and WTF got together, you both still couldn't get out of the round room!! Lmao
wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Dec 13, 2012
 
Unbelievable aka JLYNN wrote:
Need a map to get out WTF? Lmao. Was your mom and dad Pollocks also? Or was you the black sheep? Lmao,,, idiot
You are a racist!
level head

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

so.......... did the kid get the tattoo or what?

this thread inspired me to schedule for my next one.
Unbelievable aka JLYNN

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Dec 13, 2012
 
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist!
,,,,,, dayum ,, now I'm a racist ,, lmao,, your a DA. Idiot,, yes you wondering

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tomblin's Brother Sentenced To Home Confinement... 22 min Resident 10
Davon from Belle 44 min Laurie 28
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 54 min Another Damn Liberal 52,052
"dr" dejerkehajishan ATTN police 1 hr american 1
B.W. Jones -Charleston City Police Officer (May '12) 1 hr charleston 27
Woman seeks help to clean up Putnam cemetery (May '13) 1 hr camero chic 144
1548 lee st is a house of thiefs 1 hr grate spaler 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••