Mason teen pounds on sherriffs door, is arrested for pot

Jun 21, 2011 Full story: Charleston Gazette 60

A Mason County teenager was arrested Monday after allegedly behaving erratically at the sheriff's office in Point Pleasant.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
omg

Gallipolis, OH

#43 Jan 16, 2013
BOUNTY HUNTER wrote:
now you see why after reading this why the country is going to shit it is the pot heads and the hard drugs users they are a bunch of scum sucking bottom feeder scum that need to be put to sleep good night all and this country would be a much better place to live and raise kids
Your so very unknollagable .. So your against pot .. Well that's fine .. Do you drink or smoke ? Well both are much much worse ... Stop posting u look uneducated on the subject
lol

Gallipolis, OH

#44 Jan 16, 2013
BOUNTY HUNTER wrote:
now you see why after reading this why the country is going to shit it is the pot heads and the hard drugs users they are a bunch of scum sucking bottom feeder scum that need to be put to sleep good night all and this country would be a much better place to live and raise kids
I don't smoke or do drugs. But your uninformed and quite stupid !! Doctors know what they are doing. So now your smarter than doctors? Lol don't hardly think so. But please get your degree now while you still know sooo much !
well well well

Pikeville, KY

#45 Jan 16, 2013
Killjoy wrote:
What does spelling have to do with anything dude. Like I told the last bully that said somthing about my spelling. Dude I csnt spell because I have dislexya (dint spell that right either but do you even know what that is). I'm smarter in any other subject then most people my age. I.Q tests homie so why don't you just blow me while I blow smoke ass hole. What are you a theif or somthing or a damn crack junkie
Hey Killjoy, I'll smoke up with ya and go there. Lets do it!:) Nothing is wrong with the herb. It's close minded people who try to make it seem horrible that ruin its reputation.
youngin

Ravenswood, WV

#46 Jan 16, 2013
omg wrote:
Omg pot will NOT make you do a drive by or rape or kill !!! Nor will it make you want to knock on a cops door! That my friend was the drinking ... Thats the truth! Most of the time it makes you either lazy or clean house ... And maybe hungry for sweets ... Get the facts before you post stupid crap. Nor is it addictive.. One can not get hooked on pot !!! Cigarettes are worse than pot! That's another FACT! It also helps cancer patients. Holds back demensha, and many other things. Doctors are realizing this now. Look it up people these are facts.
I believe you meant dementia. It certainly does not prevent lung cancer or emphysema. It actually aggravates the body processes that cause all of these things. And, I believe it is extremely addictive.
well well well

Pikeville, KY

#47 Jan 16, 2013
youngin wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you meant dementia. It certainly does not prevent lung cancer or emphysema. It actually aggravates the body processes that cause all of these things. And, I believe it is extremely addictive.
No not addicting at all. I've smoked on and off all my life and its never once made me have withdrawals symptoms. Marijuana being addictive is a myth. And why don't you check out the cancer foundation's web page where they talk about marijuana being very good in aiding those who are suffering with cancer.
yayla

Ravenswood, WV

#48 Jan 16, 2013
I am sure that it does aid those with cancer..along with morphine. You are talking about people who have already received their good news..they have cancer and are most likely going to die. Marijuana helps them to eat throughout their last days..and, of course, makes them high and incoherent.
Ned Ryerson

Gallipolis, OH

#49 Jan 16, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/19/mari...

Here's a little something to help quiet the naysayers, and also inform my fellow tokers.

Read the article closely, folks, a substance can be extracted and concentrated from marijuana that actively FIGHTS cancer, however you don't get enough of it from just smoking. They are working on making a concentrated extract. Certainly we all know that is only one of the medical properties: Sleep aid, pain killer, appetite inducer, anxiety reliever. It goes on and on.

All these people talking shit about marijuana are people who obviously don't know anything other than what Fox News tells them. Don't waste too much time on the willfully ignorant.
bounty hunter

Charleston, WV

#50 Jan 16, 2013
THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS ONE HELL OF A LOT DRUGS USES ON HERE
but thesis pot heads are so screw up there is no hope for stupid people and anybody that defends drugs is stupid and dumb and no for your info i do not drink or smoke or do drugs never did never will and i can:t stand pot heads for me they have no place on this earth..
Ned Ryerson

Gallipolis, OH

#51 Jan 16, 2013
Thanks for proving my point. Enjoy living in that bubble.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#52 Jan 17, 2013
bounty hunter wrote:
THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS ONE HELL OF A LOT DRUGS USES ON HERE
but thesis pot heads are so screw up there is no hope for stupid people and anybody that defends drugs is stupid and dumb and no for your info i do not drink or smoke or do drugs never did never will and i can:t stand pot heads for me they have no place on this earth..
Alot drugs uses? And wtheck are "thesis pot heads"?

I don't think Jesus would think too much of your attitude towards your fellow man. Perhaps if you just had a lil talk with him, you might think twice about that!

Since: Mar 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#53 Jan 17, 2013
So far, Bounty Hunter has failed to provide a valid argument against pot, yet, still spouts off on what scum smokers are. Not saying I smoke, but I'd rather be a pot smoker who can properly formulate an argument than a retarded non-smoker who can't even debate efficiently.

And he says smokers have no place on earth, ha! egg in your own face...

Responsible smokers > Ignorant citizens
legalizegrass

United States

#54 Jan 17, 2013
bounty hunter wrote:
THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS ONE HELL OF A LOT DRUGS USES ON HERE
but thesis pot heads are so screw up there is no hope for stupid people and anybody that defends drugs is stupid and dumb and no for your info i do not drink or smoke or do drugs never did never will and i can:t stand pot heads for me they have no place on this earth..
you are the most closed minded, ill just say ignorant person i can think of...marijuana is natural no man made crap in it like cigarettes, soda, processed foods, prescription medication...thats what wrong with this country is ppl like you......how do u explain marijuana helping a 5 yr old lil boy that done would have died of seizures if it wasnt for medical marijuana and his OPEN minded parents allowing it...its truely a blessing... or a woman with MS that would have done been bed ridden if it wasnt for marijuana .she is doing great and still able to get around just fine in her wheel chair...or a young person suffering of anxiety so bad they can go into public with out having a panic attack......do some effin research on marijuana before you say we have no place on earth...im a smoker and ill smoke til i can not smoke anymore.....and my reason for smoking...because i can, because id rather put a natural substance in my body than a pill or alcohol....like i said do a little research.
kakhdj

Point Pleasant, WV

#55 Jan 17, 2013
who was the teen?
Kollege Perfuser

Chesapeake, VA

#56 Jan 17, 2013
I tink all of you are dummer dan a stick in da
mud! weed will make you gurl frend eat p-nuts out cha belly buton.
nikki

Charleston, WV

#57 Jan 17, 2013
How awkward
legalizethirteen

United States

#58 Jan 18, 2013
Kollege Perfuser wrote:
I tink all of you are dummer dan a stick in da
mud! weed will make you gurl frend eat p-nuts out cha belly buton.
you shouldnt be allowed to even access internet. you are clearly a very uneducated individual. if you know so much than do a lil bit of research on medical marijuana. facts are facts... and only thing i can say about you is your a fckn dumbazz.
lol

United States

#59 May 2, 2013
BOUNTRY HUNTER wrote:
i have read on here that pot is good and does not make you crazy and people say everybody should be able to use and buy pot any time they want.
AND I HAVE SAID THAT IS BULL SHIT NOW HERE IS THE TRUTH.
Do you realize how stupid you are now?? You sound like you need some sleep. Take a hit of a joint and I bet ya you will fill so much better in the morning.
hahaha

United States

#60 May 2, 2013
Killjoy wrote:
Just spank his ass for actin like that and then give that boy his weed back and let his ass go cause we do go no cells for pot smokers and damn sure don't have that $80 to $100 dollars a night to lock them up so the mcsd needs to get their shit together. I have heard and seen anuff out them fools and it makes them look stuiped.
STUIPED? Really? We do go no cells for pot?
older than you

Gallipolis, OH

#61 May 2, 2013
bounty hunter wrote:
THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS ONE HELL OF A LOT DRUGS USES ON HERE
but thesis pot heads are so screw up there is no hope for stupid people and anybody that defends drugs is stupid and dumb and no for your info i do not drink or smoke or do drugs never did never will and i can:t stand pot heads for me they have no place on this earth..
Like most of your post- your not bright!
user

Brooklyn, NY

#62 May 5, 2013
Glad he was arrested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State says goodbye to Shelley Riley Moore 1 hr See ya! 1
cassie province 1 hr bluntascanbe 2
Slyce Pizza 1 hr Apple Jaxx 12
Wills family on Lee St East 3 hr Luthor 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr JamieWV 58,217
herd91 jumped the fence at the whitehouse today 4 hr biff 1
Is the Kanawha Public Defenders Office a good ... 5 hr Friend of a Friend 1
ISIS in Charleston 17 hr Jewow 66
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••