Mason teen pounds on sherriffs door, ...

Mason teen pounds on sherriffs door, is arrested for pot

There are 60 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Jun 21, 2011, titled Mason teen pounds on sherriffs door, is arrested for pot. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

A Mason County teenager was arrested Monday after allegedly behaving erratically at the sheriff's office in Point Pleasant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BOUNTRY HUNTER

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 21, 2011
i have read on here that pot is good and does not make you crazy and people say everybody should be able to use and buy pot any time they want.
AND I HAVE SAID THAT IS BULL SHIT NOW HERE IS THE TRUTH.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2011
Apparently you did read where he was intoxicated from alcohol? I promise you Mr. Bullshit Bounty Hunter he was not acting a fool because of the smoke unless it was laced with PCP or something else. Don't be ignorant to the facts my friend. Thats right, just another waste of our tax dollars fighting pot.
Jabberjaws

Athens, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2011
Were u stoned Mr.Bountry Hunter,when u meant 2 call urself a "Bounty" Hunter? No? Woulda been a good excuse.
Killjoy

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2011
Just spank his ass for actin like that and then give that boy his weed back and let his ass go cause we do go no cells for pot smokers and damn sure don't have that $80 to $100 dollars a night to lock them up so the mcsd needs to get their shit together. I have heard and seen anuff out them fools and it makes them look stuiped.
BOUNTER HUNTER

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 21, 2011
well i can see who the drug user are now Mr
smoking gun and jabber jaws and and who ever ELSE THAT defends drugs and users. yahoo for you telling me who you are. you all are a poor excuse for the human race.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 21, 2011
BOUNTER HUNTER wrote:
well i can see who the drug user are now Mr
smoking gun and jabber jaws and and who ever ELSE THAT defends drugs and users. yahoo for you telling me who you are. you all are a poor excuse for the human race.
No resoning with you Mr. Hunter. Have a great day buddy!

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2011
reasoning
Killjoy

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2011
You realy need to look up what weed is homie because it's not a drug and atleast it don't make you go crazy and steel and kill just so you have it. Hell why steel when you can throw out some seed beside the road some where. I told you who I was, I'm killjoy damn it. Who are you and what you got against pot like why you say it's so bad. Do you realy think we should lock up young people for smoking a joint as long as it's just pot.
Killjoy

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2011
Well call the popo and tell them go get killjoy because he is smoking a joint right now and I will be the next young man beating in the sherriffs dep. door oh wait most of the time it's the other way around.
killroy

Herndon, VA

#10 Jun 21, 2011
It's seems this is the only way the cops can make a bust. It's gotta come straight to them
Killjoy

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Lol that's funny
Really?

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Jun 21, 2011
Killjoy wrote:
You realy need to look up what weed is homie because it's not a drug and atleast it don't make you go crazy and steel and kill just so you have it. Hell why steel when you can throw out some seed beside the road some where. I told you who I was, I'm killjoy damn it. Who are you and what you got against pot like why you say it's so bad. Do you realy think we should lock up young people for smoking a joint as long as it's just pot.
Steal - The act of taking something that doesn't belong to you.

Steel - Used to build things.

MORON! Smoke some more weed. Finish off the few brain cells you have left.
Jabberjaws

Athens, OH

#13 Jun 21, 2011
This debate(if u can call it that)could go on 4ever. Never said I smoked or not- u did. To each their own pal. Long as it don't bother me or mine,who gives a #$#@#. I'm sure u could tell me how legal drugs(alcohol,painers,tobacco) r all good,while others r bad, & blah blah. Fact is millions smoke weed,deal w/ it. Still never said I smoke,but you'll never hear me rag on someone who smokes a joint after bustin' his ass all day instead of sitting on a computer acting like GOD all day. Get a life man. Who r u or ANYBODY think u r 2 tell someone else they can't. Hell,even most cops don,t care unless they're put in a position where they HAVE 2 do something. Let me close by saying that I have no hard feelings 2 u pal, I just love to argue in a friendly way & I don't lose many of them.
1 post removed
Killjoy

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2011
What does spelling have to do with anything dude. Like I told the last bully that said somthing about my spelling. Dude I csnt spell because I have dislexya (dint spell that right either but do you even know what that is). I'm smarter in any other subject then most people my age. I.Q tests homie so why don't you just blow me while I blow smoke ass hole. What are you a theif or somthing or a damn crack junkie
Jabberjaws

Athens, OH

#16 Jun 22, 2011
!elohssa eimoh ruoy ton m'I Should have no prob reading that w/ dyslexia. Shouldn't have any trouble spelling just some words either. My stocker at work has it & can read 10-digit part #'s just fine? Hmm, maybe he gets stoned 1st so he can see better. I'll ask him & let u know man. Just trying 2 help. Oh I'm typing REALLY SLOW because I bet ur a slow reader too.!em wolB
Killjoy

Herndon, VA

#17 Jun 22, 2011
No I read fine. Realy good supriseingly and good at everything else but can't spell. I got the spelling of a 4th grader and it sucks too
Killjoy

Herndon, VA

#18 Jun 22, 2011
Oh yeah I know your not my homie but I was not getting all worked up over somthing some looser behind a fake name ssid to me because hell I will never meet you and we will never go toe to toe so what's the point. I'm not a pussy that talks shit on line with fake names.
1 post removed
not all bad

Elizabeth, NJ

#20 Jun 22, 2011
This story has a few different things that stand out to me. It was 6:45 AM. He was intoxicated. He is 18. This is just an idiot that gives Mary j smokers a
bad name.

I have been an avid user of weed for years now. Graduated from college, went on to get my masters and finally doctorate in Chemical Engineering(no pun intended). The whole time I was in school I smoked. It did not affect me in anyway that people says it does, if anything it helped me stay stress free at school.

You all think weed is bad, but you will gladly head to the bar and slam a few, get a nice head buzz and drive on home. It is funny how society drives us to believe certain things isn't it?
Velma

United States

#21 Jun 22, 2011
LOL...maybe the kid was just wantin to bum some papers
Jabberjaws

Athens, OH

#22 Jun 22, 2011
weed doesn't make people stupid. They're ALREADY stupid. Don't blame it on the weed. Went thru school w/ over a 3.7 gpa & several dean's lists,while setting grade curves in many classes on it hard back then. Try THAT while slamming a few shots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 min Susan Cannibas 1,506
Jason Booker 25 min Charlotte web 26
North CHARLESTON car thiefs 48 min Lil bird 1
Heaven? 57 min Nancy 101
Jim Justice Is A Joke (May '15) 1 hr Honestly 7
bobbi jo 1 hr Jessie 18
How to critique wife? 1 hr Nancy 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance