Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

If i ever see a hillbilly or anybody wearing blue cowboy boots the first thing ill do is laugh at them then ill probably start calling them names and if they get out of line then my boyfriend or one of my friends will beat their azz and i know im not the only one who would do that. Hillbillies are so disgusting and any man who wears cowboy boots are so disgusting and unattractive.
I Know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

I agree with BadGirl and to any girl or guy who wears these boots, wear them infront of me and watch what happens. If anybody wants to meet me somewhere off of topix then let me know.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

BadGirl wrote:
If i ever see a hillbilly or anybody wearing blue cowboy boots the first thing ill do is laugh at them then ill probably start calling them names and if they get out of line then my boyfriend or one of my friends will beat their azz and i know im not the only one who would do that. Hillbillies are so disgusting and any man who wears cowboy boots are so disgusting and unattractive.
Honey, he had better know what to do with a "man" if he ever see' me and my "man" cause we both wear cowboy boots! No one has ever said anything to LV or me at any time at any place. You see, I have a real man. And you, well, I don't know if you're a female or a sissy boy pretending to be a man, but what ever you are, the biggest part of you is your finger, the one that's on the key-boad. NLJ
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

I Know wrote:
I agree with BadGirl and to any girl or guy who wears these boots, wear them infront of me and watch what happens. If anybody wants to meet me somewhere off of topix then let me know.
And we have anothjer follower of the pretensious "bad girl/boy". You kids are so funny!
chokeAbitch

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

BadGirl wrote:
I will put my boot up your stank azz
1 post removed
BadGirl

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, he had better know what to do with a "man" if he ever see' me and my "man" cause we both wear cowboy boots! No one has ever said anything to LV or me at any time at any place. You see, I have a real man. And you, well, I don't know if you're a female or a sissy boy pretending to be a man, but what ever you are, the biggest part of you is your finger, the one that's on the key-boad. NLJ
I try so hard to avoid talking to people like you meaning people who wear cowboy boots and people who are hillbillies or rednecks. Ive never in my life seen blue cowboy boots and the first time i see someone wearing them i'll start laughing at them in disgust and if their looking my way or standing close to me then i'll probably make fun of them. I'm a girl by the way and me and im not so sure if your a boy or girl but me and my boyfriend and all of our friends try to avoid being around people like you. NJK
BadGirl

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

chokeAbitch wrote:
<quoted text>I will put my boot up your stank azz
Yeah right, come try it and see, we can meet anywhere you want lmao
1 post removed
FANTASTIC

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

That is disgusting .
huck

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

FANTASTIC wrote:
That is disgusting .
your vage is disgusting
yup

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

it is a gross vage
hey

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

your vage is disgusting
Epp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Man Bo Duck is the best quality duck.
pee wee bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

i want duck vage boots
TPB

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

I have duck lips

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Regional jail inmate dies after altercation 32 min weirdo 50
The Mountedqueers Weenie Smallwood arrested 45 min wolfknifes 10
erika buchanan 1 hr Erika 13
best buffet restaraunts in the area 2 hr Ryans Rocks 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr George 54,185
Town Sl*ts & Holler Wh•res 2 hr wolfknifes 5
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 3 hr Wanda 10
What happened to chase carter 17 hr TruthB 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••