First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lawrence

Charlottesville, VA

#130 May 21, 2013
Snook wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey i realy could care less what u think. I do as i please.
If you don't care! How could you care less?? Just askin??
anne

Conway, SC

#131 Jun 20, 2013
I do not know what kind of psychological evaluations police go through in order to become a cop ,but I do know whatever it is is not working. I have no respect for them what so ever.they don't become a cop to serve and protect they do it to feel like a man, because in all other situations in their lives they don't. take off that uniform and what do you have?...insecure sissies. all they want to do is seek revenge out on everyone because they had one to many swirlies and wedges in school in an unrelated note.. why are they allowed to be 300 lbs and out of shape?
Yes Sir

Altavista, VA

#132 Jun 21, 2013
Sheena wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've filed a report and/or charges (probably false ones) against a police officer. And awwww you weren't
doing anything wrong! I call BS on that one!
You can call anything you want with that! I have a law firm that is investigating it. I had a security cam on my car when something happen to me. It show's the officer taking out my 3rd light and doing something to it and put it back in and put back the top. lol Its on tape. Just because I have a stalker that the officers knows.lol I cant want to see them lose their jobs.
curious

Charleston, WV

#133 Jun 21, 2013
to the person who started this post...do you have the name of the person that robbed you...curious because I know someone robbed downtown....wondered if it is same person
agree somewhat

Charleston, WV

#134 Jun 23, 2013
anne wrote:
I do not know what kind of psychological evaluations police go through in order to become a cop ,but I do know whatever it is is not working. I have no respect for them what so ever.they don't become a cop to serve and protect they do it to feel like a man, because in all other situations in their lives they don't. take off that uniform and what do you have?...insecure sissies. all they want to do is seek revenge out on everyone because they had one to many swirlies and wedges in school in an unrelated note.. why are they allowed to be 300 lbs and out of shape?
swirlies and wedgies. LMAO! yep. i can see that, and personally know one or two perfect examples of that kind of officer.
BUT...there really are a few truly respectful, compassionate, and kind officers out there (and i mean city, county, and states), that are in their chosen field for the right reasons. and when this is the case, it shows. unfortunately, it only takes one rotten, jaded, narrow-minded apple to spoil the whole bunch.
bryan

Parkersburg, WV

#135 Jun 23, 2013
We need more Police Officers with bad attitudes, big heavy sticks ,and a mentality to beat stupid ppl down. Then the world might change! We need the old school Officers who wasn't afraid to take a black-jack to ppls heads , when they showed disrespect. People now think they are above the law ,and love anarchy the jails are full and crime is widespread. A omnipresent law enforcement that are total bad-a$$es could change the world.
Just Me

Lewisburg, WV

#136 Jun 23, 2013
all of the law breaking people would love it if no one would want to be a police officer.

Imagine trying to live a decent life in a world without law inforcement.
The popo

Chesapeake, OH

#137 Jul 4, 2013
prophetsofdoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Be Thankful for what??!??!?!? Are you fucking brain dead!!?!?!?!?! You must have been dropped. It's "their" job to put their "lives on the line". That's the whole point of being a cop Einstein. And we pay their salaries, or did you miss that in your lacking education. The OP did call the cops, & they didn't help. They actually treated him like a criminal. Even if you wanted, you couldn't take matters into your own hands without getting arrested. Mostly likely you'd get shot since the OP was robbed in the first place. I'm so sick and tired of the patriotic rants. "Oh my, these brave men and woman put their lives on the line, blah blah blah" That's their FUCKING JOB DOUCHE BAG! Its their job, its something they knew when they signed up. At no point is it required to bring it up. Its like talking about the brave young man who puts his mornings on the line to make doughnuts. We don't talk about, because ITS HIS FUCKING JOB TO MAKE DOUGHNUTS! If we could, as a community, hire private security companies (think restaurants for your dumb brain), then there would be competition between them. That way if one did a shitty job, we didn't have to pay them. We could just hire a different company. But our protectors don't have that amount of accountability do they. We're stuck.. with the "Law Enforcement" who didn't give a fuck about OP. So... Yes we are going to talk about it. Go fucking die, you waste of valuable American Space.
Go back to watching Fox News and pretending to be a conservative.
I'm pretty sure OP said the guy got arrested... So yeah, they did do something- he just got his feelings hurt... AND YES- it is their fucking job just as you said to risk their life... It's selfless they decided to sign up to risk their life for a douchebag like you who they may never even know their name. Yes- that is what we do. We get tired of the bull, the lies, the system.. All that- just like you- we arrest real criminals and they walk... Walk a mile in our shoes. Theres good and bad everywhere. From cops to donut makers
Nasty

United States

#138 Oct 10, 2013
Sometimes they have them is bc of you ignorant asses or punks.
2 posts removed
Really

Charleston, WV

#141 Oct 10, 2013
Oakley kanawha sherriffs dept is a real smart ass he treated my elderly father like crap at a traffic stop . My father was a retired law enforcement officer . Oakley talked to him like a dog and embarrassed him in front of my mother . He needs fired
ISeeIdiots

Charleston, WV

#142 Oct 10, 2013
down with cocky cops wrote:
I was robbed in broad daylight downtown -- my wallet snatched out of my hand -- and the cops who invesigated kept insisting it was a drug deal gone bad. They were young, arrogant, cocky, demeaning and degrading. I was treated like a f**king perp, not a victim. They arrested the guy but I never got my wallet back. Every word out of the cops' mouth was a snide, sniggering insult toward ME like I was the guilty party. Those cops need an attitude adjustment. How do I file a complaint without getting harassed?
I agree with you and understand what you're saying. Ignore the people on this forum who are talking crap to you. It sounds like a bunch of young, punk cops commenting taking up for those cop's bad behavior. I would report the cops if I were you. Police are public servants, meaning it is their job to serve the public, not victimize the public. As for the idiots justifying the cops behavior and saying "they have to deal with so much". Who gives a flying shit? That's the career THEY chose, no one made them go into that line of work so I don't even want to hear that sorry ass excuse. I hope that the people taking up for those cop's dispicable behavior are personally victimized by a police officer, I want your dumb asses to know what it feels like.
ISeeIdiots

Charleston, WV

#143 Oct 10, 2013
Nasty wrote:
Sometimes they have them is bc of you ignorant asses or punks.
That's a sorry ass excuse, your logic is flawed. If they have a chip on their shoulder like that than they need to get in another line of work.
Really now

Saint Albans, WV

#144 Oct 10, 2013
I had a doctor who was high as hell...
I've had a waitress who was a total bitch...
I've seen many labor workers take crap that wasn't theirs.
I've seen nurses do drugs.. Drive while insanely intoxicated.
Does that make all of them worthless and assholes?

There are crap cops just like there are crap doctors, lawyers, servers, nurses, ect. Get over it and move on. I'm sure IF you work you work with idiots who don't deserve the job as well.

The way you handle the situation sets the ground on how most officers will handle the situation. Police are taught to have the upper hand in all situations. Domination is the key to survival in all species. I will treat you as an equal human being if you do the same, if you try to get the upper hand on me I will knock you down a level. I'm not there because I feel like screwing with you, I'm there because I was told to be there and I will continue to be there until the problem is resolved.

If you "pay my salary" then I could REALLY use a pay raise! Please forward your address so we can address to you why we feel we could use an increase in pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 49 min I agree 49
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 1 hr bacon hater 155
Wow, I cant believe you are gone 1 hr okay 5
Where did she go?? 1 hr Wondering 3
Sara Janey 2 hr larry 24
Scoobies 2 hr Oh Yea 7
Campbells Creek (Mar '11) 4 hr Cuz 236
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages