cops with bad attitudes
Stephen Adkins

Brooklyn, NY

#67 May 19, 2013
I'm aware of that, but it's only a warning w/ a fine. Warnings now can cause you bad as real tickets. Tickets will take points off or fine more. That's it, only difference. My brother is an ex sheriff , cop. He done four years. I have a friend in the SP and a friend who's a sheriff.
Uhh

Fayetteville, WV

#68 May 19, 2013
Stephen Adkins wrote:
I'm aware of that, but it's only a warning w/ a fine. Warnings now can cause you bad as real tickets. Tickets will take points off or fine more. That's it, only difference. My brother is an ex sheriff , cop. He done four years. I have a friend in the SP and a friend who's a sheriff.
The point though is now they can pull you over for not wearing one period. Up til now they could only fine you for not wearing one if you were stopped for another reason. No points can be added for a seatbelt fine. The cops have more important things to do than stop people for not wearing a seatbelt.
Stephen Adkins

Brooklyn, NY

#69 May 19, 2013
Sheena I agree with ya there a little bit.People wanna get on here and cry how all cops are bad or people. That's not the case. I'm sure this guy or woman is blind , they see no wrong in their eyes.
Stephen Adkins

Brooklyn, NY

#70 May 19, 2013
Bacon not all cops accuse around charleston of a drug deal gone bad. Really dude you have no clue, Switch on another name cry baby.
In Memory Of Eugene Crum

Alexandria, VA

#71 May 20, 2013
Its like this folks, you do the crime , you pay for it. Oh gosh not crying about seat belts now are we? Texting? What's next? It looks like you are stupid , you don't even know what you are doing is illegal , wrong and dangerous. 49 states has the same laws . Not new Hampshire though, it's expensive living. It's also the do or die state. You can't wear a belt or not. That's a persons choice. It angers me people come on here thinking they are smart about every little thing and cry about laws. Get over it. You probably did file a false report! Let's all feel sorry for the one guy who keeps posting about the law in WV , of how they are liars and mean. You are like a teenager or young adult. Did you tell mommy or daddy ? Grow Up. If you don't like how laws work. Move !
America

Peru, IN

#72 May 20, 2013
In Memory Of Eugene Crum wrote:
Its like this folks, you do the crime , you pay for it. Oh gosh not crying about seat belts now are we? Texting? What's next? It looks like you are stupid , you don't even know what you are doing is illegal , wrong and dangerous. 49 states has the same laws . Not new Hampshire though, it's expensive living. It's also the do or die state. You can't wear a belt or not. That's a persons choice. It angers me people come on here thinking they are smart about every little thing and cry about laws. Get over it. You probably did file a false report! Let's all feel sorry for the one guy who keeps posting about the law in WV , of how they are liars and mean. You are like a teenager or young adult. Did you tell mommy or daddy ? Grow Up. If you don't like how laws work. Move !
This country is in deep crisis right now called tyranny! As an American, im not real big on communism. Mou sa Toung maybe someone you follow, America is becoming a large cesspit, where the scum rises to the top, a cesspit is the first stages of sewage treatment,..thats why I get so upset because Im Done Patycaking and debating with scum like you in a nice way! Its useless talking to you! When you were two years old they set you infront of a television allday in your dirty diapers and watched 6 to 8 hrs of it a day. Your brain never wired properly. And frankly talkin to you is an insult to humanity, and im sorry for you. Its really painful to talk to alot of folks. This countrys gone! And nobody sees this until its in the ground completely.
Kenny James Freeman

Alexandria, VA

#73 May 20, 2013
First off here's a little info: I have an ex gf who's a trooper, I agree with all the supporters. It's just not wv who's bad off, it's the whole world. Second thing is that wv cops don't make big money wise guy or gal. They make $8.60 an hour as town cops,city $8.75. Eight hours a day is the average work of a person period. A cop ? No! Try again.
Sheriff Goodwin

Alexandria, VA

#74 May 20, 2013
it's people like this guy who makes you laugh but also angry. He doesn't have a clue.Yes he's making many excuses. I am sure he is one of the drug dealers or drug heads the law knows very well. Just let the space cadet post his stupidity. His forum will end up being pulled off of here like the rest of the hate forums or cop hater forums. Let me tell you something here punk. I'm a former sheriff, it's people like you who make us look bad , it doesn't effect anyone much but yourself. Day in and day out little pukes like you don't wanna obey by the law. You would rather do your own thing. Sorry, most countries have the same laws as American states. I was only making $9.00 an hour , ten hours a day. Coming home, four hours of sleep then going back out and dealing with punks such as you. Grow some balls or a vagina. Likely you are still young and dumb , you probably won't learn ever. I hope you do. He knows so much. Can't you all tell? Reading this, I cracked up. It's kinda funny. It's seat belts , then a bunch of bs about a false report police made. You are a liar. I hope charleston pd reads this and catches you. There's gotta be laws for a reason you stupid ass ! Sex offenders, murderers and people like you walking around.
In Memory Of Eugene Crum

Alexandria, VA

#75 May 20, 2013
1. WV Law only makes $8..00-$9.00 / hr. 20,000 a year. They work different shifts . The only ones I knew that worked eight hours was desk or traffic cops. Not the ones who make arrests of the public. 2. They have feelings and family like all people, there's bad and good ones . 3. There's only 4,000 cops in wv and 3 million people. 4. Seriously, yes everyone knows it's bad. Why don't you run for sheriff or be some form of law enforcement then , see how rough it is. 5. Other states law enforcement makes $10.00-$20.00 an hour and 50 k a year but bc they are bigger , more expensive place living in. Ppl struggle daily.
In Memory Of Eugene Crum

Alexandria, VA

#76 May 20, 2013
No matter if you put good judge it's on yourself and bad on everyone else. You still are a clueless one, I hope people report you, in 5 minutes an ip can be tracked. I bet the police do and will know who you are! Nobody agrees with you, just you . You are the only one hating cops. If true, then go are a judge and tell them what they've done. I never heard a charleston cop falsely accuse someone.
3 posts removed
Bobby Smith

Alexandria, VA

#80 May 20, 2013
Negative . 45 grand goes for federal agencies in wv , re-read. The average cop in wv makes $22,000 per year. Wrong again. You keep failing at lies. People can tell you are lying or you actually don't know what you are blabbering about.
1 post removed
America

Peru, IN

#82 May 20, 2013
We are free speech, 1st Amendment, you are acting like were doing something wrong, a bunch of global crooks meeting in secret to decide policy. Color of law thugs wanting to be worshipped like "gods". Corruption, a fate worse than death, oh isnt intimidation, prior constraint, and denial of du e process corrupt? Why, yes it is. Thats why demonstrations arnt big anymore because they try an put you in jail for it. And the police that are part of this, are litterally burning down thier own future. This is something you got to wake up for. People have got into the religion of being cowards. When you let the gustopoes take your freedoms, thats whem you gotta wake up! Im sick of gustopoes screwing with me and my civil liberties. its ok for them to pull over a little old lady, an she has 1000 dollars in her wallet an they just take it, no judge no jury. And we are all in trouble if people dont start admitting all of this that goes on. Tyranny, 5000 pounds thats in our laps, crushing us, an I calling it for what it is, I wamt it off my back! Communism is a bunch of Thugs running things. Authoritarian takeover. Everyone should stand up for thier birth right of liberty and freedom. Ive seen them with people on the ground, doing nothing, stomp thier brains in, and then charge them with assault. Or they wanna pull you over, aim a gun at you, "all right, get er up against the car", and go into your body, lookin for drugs that the government admitedly ships in. Its all about them putin thier hands on you, no due process, total assault. Now they wanna ram thier hands in you, thats rape, I have an instinct not to bend over to known bullies. And yea, im red blooded, I do have a pulse and that do, say hey this is a huge criminal gov and an establishment thats grown up around it thats feeding on us and it needs to stop!
Bobby Smith

Alexandria, VA

#83 May 20, 2013
Does anyone see what I see? A stupid woman who can't handle the truth and called out for her lies about the police.
2 posts removed
America

Peru, IN

#86 May 20, 2013
Roger

Brookneal, VA

#87 May 20, 2013
down with cocky cops wrote:
I was robbed in broad daylight downtown -- my wallet snatched out of my hand -- and the cops who invesigated kept insisting it was a drug deal gone bad. They were young, arrogant, cocky, demeaning and degrading. I was treated like a f**king perp, not a victim. They arrested the guy but I never got my wallet back. Every word out of the cops' mouth was a snide, sniggering insult toward ME like I was the guilty party. Those cops need an attitude adjustment. How do I file a complaint without getting harassed?
Rule number 1#. Never have your wallet in your hand downtown or someone will snatch it... You are lucky not to have been mugged and stabbed. Stay outta downtown. I consider you fortunate.
Roger

Brookneal, VA

#88 May 20, 2013
America wrote:
We are free speech, 1st Amendment, you are acting like were doing something wrong, a bunch of global crooks meeting in secret to decide policy. Color of law thugs wanting to be worshipped like "gods". Corruption, a fate worse than death, oh isnt intimidation, prior constraint, and denial of du e process corrupt? Why, yes it is. Thats why demonstrations arnt big anymore because they try an put you in jail for it. And the police that are part of this, are litterally burning down thier own future. This is something you got to wake up for. People have got into the religion of being cowards. When you let the gustopoes take your freedoms, thats whem you gotta wake up! Im sick of gustopoes screwing with me and my civil liberties. its ok for them to pull over a little old lady, an she has 1000 dollars in her wallet an they just take it, no judge no jury. And we are all in trouble if people dont start admitting all of this that goes on. Tyranny, 5000 pounds thats in our laps, crushing us, an I calling it for what it is, I wamt it off my back! Communism is a bunch of Thugs running things. Authoritarian takeover. Everyone should stand up for thier birth right of liberty and freedom. Ive seen them with people on the ground, doing nothing, stomp thier brains in, and then charge them with assault. Or they wanna pull you over, aim a gun at you, "all right, get er up against the car", and go into your body, lookin for drugs that the government admitedly ships in. Its all about them putin thier hands on you, no due process, total assault. Now they wanna ram thier hands in you, thats rape, I have an instinct not to bend over to known bullies. And yea, im red blooded, I do have a pulse and that do, say hey this is a huge criminal gov and an establishment thats grown up around it thats feeding on us and it needs to stop!
Be brief when posting. No life stories please.
America

Peru, IN

#89 May 20, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
America

Peru, IN

#90 May 20, 2013
I rest my case.
chris p

United States

#91 May 20, 2013
Yeah bro, my bud works for the city of chas in tax dept and he makes 36000. I couldn't imagine police getting less than an office worker
Curious

Greenville, VA

#92 May 20, 2013
America wrote:
I rest my case.
I've always heard that Sheriffs make more money than even State Troopers?? My feeling is that all officers aren't paid enough! Just like any occupation you have good & bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like to smell skid marks 2 hr Tammy 1
Alex Smith (May '15) 2 hr MightHaveInfo 12
State Fair of WV - HIDING THE BOOKS !! 3 hr suckme 2
Rallow 3 hr Defg 18
Drug take back day has grown 4 hr Carl 2
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 5 hr Fed up 61
Lifted white Chevy in cross lanes 5 hr Proabaly 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages