yes sir

Waynesboro, VA

#44 May 18, 2013
they will give you a complaint form to fill out. make sure the record divions stamp it and give you a copy of the complaint. They want you to be antimated so you dont go file against them. go give in. look up your rights. there are alot on utube that is correct. I file charges on them whenever they do something wrong with me. Its your rights to know your rights.
America

Peru, IN

#45 May 18, 2013
snook as your FBI heros go, heres some education for you. This country brought tens of thousands of NAZIS to run every major agency, and its admitted information, Top scientists and SS officers were brought to be in the CIA, FBI, NASA, dept of Energy exc. Theres reports such as Tagumue for the pentagon, this program ended in children being raped in front of thier parents, with battery acid and large objects, go read it! And thats just a footnote. Id be ashamed to brag about being related to known killers, baby rapists, and demonic madmen. FBI are just contractors now doing unthinkable hellish stuff. Theres black sites all over the U.S. You are the dumbass!
yes sir

Waynesboro, VA

#46 May 18, 2013
officer Mcdaniel and officer wiggins are the worst. They have no business being a police officer. they need to be in jail with the rest of the criminals.
scx

Charleston, WV

#47 May 18, 2013
Wow you all sound like idiots. No cop has a reason to have a bad attitude unless the person they are dealing with is disrespectful, otherwise they have no right if they have no self control to handle their jobs as professional police officers then they need to get a new profession.
America

Peru, IN

#48 May 18, 2013
Having free will, having an opinion, having a view makes idiots, I get it. Sitting down, shutting up, taking all your vaccines, getting parkensons disease early, getting cancer early, eating your GMO, dieing like rats, thats a good citizen. I see videos of all these cops sticking thier hands IN your person on highways,(two girls one glove) getting in peoples faces for no reason, I could go on and on, and they have this crazed enjoyment, caressing thier uniforms and enjoying "im in an outfit, im in a costume" and getting off on the power over people. These are people that do not need power. Who wants to act like this? Idiots thats who. People who would never have had real power in the world. Back in the day, if you could fight better, hunt better, plant crops better, tell the weather better, strategize better you went to the top, it made humans stronger. Now if you get in line and enjoy getting your power out of a corrupt system, not out of who you are, you go to the top an thats why societies become North Korea. Cops have the same satisfaction of my 3 an 4 year old when they dress up like princesses and put plastic rings on and costume jewelry. And they have thier friends over and its cute when little kids are on power trips and acting like a Queen, its not good when your a 35 yr old cop acting like that! Gangs wear thier uniforms, biker gangs, cops wear thiers, its all ancient crudd. And im sick of it! Police have become criminals because you got corrupt cops on the top, on the take and it all collapses, like Detroit, which is now a third world area. Now people are fleeing there and putting others under thier way of life. And im sorry, my ancestors went to war with people like this who tried makin them slaves and come hell or high water, didnt back down. I have an instinct to want to be free, not to be a slave and destain thugs.
Lynn

Brookneal, VA

#49 May 18, 2013
They should handcuff you. Then put a plastic bag over your head, tie it off tight and then put one bullet in the back of the head. No splatter.
America

Peru, IN

#50 May 18, 2013
Lynn wrote:
They should handcuff you. Then put a plastic bag over your head, tie it off tight and then put one bullet in the back of the head. No splatter.
...things like that sound genetic.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#51 May 18, 2013
Lynn wrote:
Well said god bless america and all the LAW ENFORCEMENT. And proud to be related.
yes sir

Waynesboro, VA

#52 May 18, 2013
excuse me? Lynn! really? Im not saying that all cops are criminals but there are some that are. I know. I been harrassed by them for nothing more then knowing a shit stirrier! Its not there job to be judge and jury. and its not their job to say anything period. but when they abuse there power of being an officer of the law, then they need to be fired.
IT DOES HAPPEN MORE THEN YOU THINK
IF IT HAPPEN TO YOU, WOULD'NT YOU WANT JUSTICE?
THATS WHY THERE ARE LAWS THAT GOVERN THE POLICE OFFICERS. THEY SHOULD ADVERTIZE HOW TO REPORT AN POLICE OFFICER. IF THEY ARE'NT DOING ANYTHING WRONG,THEN WHY WORRY ABOUT IT!
America

Peru, IN

#53 May 18, 2013
Snook wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said god bless america and all the LAW ENFORCEMENT. And proud to be related.
You are one sick SOB!
Funny

Greenville, VA

#54 May 18, 2013
Snook wrote:
Prophet. Honey did your wife leave u for a law enforcement HOTIE GODBLESSAM hope if u can talk the little boy talk u can walk the walk.
Law enforcement Hotie?? That is so funny. All they do is sit around, go bald & get fat!! Better sc&ew them while their young!! Lol. There are some that look damn fine but most of the hotties are fireman. Now there is some fine looking men without the Bigger than life attitude:)
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#55 May 18, 2013
Well first i not screwing anyone i am married. And no not all sit around they work hard the ones i know. And have very nice bodys.
yelp

Charleston, WV

#56 May 18, 2013
derrick mcdaniels is crocked as hell, taxing brothers
2 posts removed
Really

Alexandria, VA

#59 May 19, 2013
Most of you that are complaining and whining about the officers are probably the ones who deserve to be beat. I'd love to see some of you put on the badge and deal with the bullshit they take everyday. But here's a hint, stay out of trouble, out of the ghetto, and away from nasty parts of town these "accidents" that happen to you, wouldn't happen at all.
Person

Charleston, WV

#60 May 19, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>they'll lie and file false charges on you also I don't trust any cop around W.Va.
You probably shouldn't trust cops in any state.
1 post removed
Uhh

Fayetteville, WV

#62 May 19, 2013
Starting in July they can pull you over for not wearing a seatbelt. That's just an opening for unlawful searches and bu!!sh!t to harass innocent people and generate revenue.
Stephen Adkins

Brooklyn, NY

#63 May 19, 2013
That's texting! Seat belt tickets has been giving since 1995 . Seat Belts started in 1993, it became mandatory in 1995.
Stephen Adkins

Brooklyn, NY

#64 May 19, 2013
Look there's good cops and bad cops. And for ummm if you mean the things you see on t.v. for seat belts , it is now. It's people in WV who pretend like they wear them. Anytime you pull it over you by a cop, they know. Now signs and street lights had cameras and cop cars. It's gotta be buckled in. Because many do that. They've caught people out the rear in beckley doing it and texting . Seat belts is not a new law. July it"s texting. First time you get caught it's a 70 dollar fine second time 80 third 200 , one day in jail and six points off license.
Uhh

Fayetteville, WV

#65 May 19, 2013
Stephen Adkins wrote:
That's texting! Seat belt tickets has been giving since 1995 . Seat Belts started in 1993, it became mandatory in 1995.
HB 2108

Making the offense of failure to wear safety belts a primary offense

Chapter 173, Acts, 2013

Effective Ninety Days from Passage -(July 9, 2013)
Uhh

Fayetteville, WV

#66 May 19, 2013
Stephen Adkins wrote:
Look there's good cops and bad cops. And for ummm if you mean the things you see on t.v. for seat belts , it is now. It's people in WV who pretend like they wear them. Anytime you pull it over you by a cop, they know. Now signs and street lights had cameras and cop cars. It's gotta be buckled in. Because many do that. They've caught people out the rear in beckley doing it and texting . Seat belts is not a new law. July it"s texting. First time you get caught it's a 70 dollar fine second time 80 third 200 , one day in jail and six points off license.
It's mandatory now as primary offense.$25 fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 50 min nomore 36
Sarah Taylor - white girl with mixed daughter t... 1 hr Grim 7
Thank you CAMC!! 1 hr MerryChristmas 1
alleged home invasion in south hills 1 hr Grim 3
Oasis salon 1 hr Iknowright 4
Trivillians Pharmacy, now the facts 2 hr goody 7
Dear Pope Francis 2 hr The Hill 6
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web