Hehehe

Chesapeake, VA

#24 May 14, 2013
bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you callin me a liar?
I think he is asking you to learn to spell the word "Idiot"!
Sonny

Brookneal, VA

#25 May 14, 2013
Hehehe wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is asking you to learn to spell the word "Idiot"!
If you claim that term it is ""YOURS"".
sure

Brooklyn, NY

#26 May 14, 2013
It's really funny that all of you shit heads talk crap about law enforcement, but yet they're the first number you call when you need help! How about this, the next time you get robbed, raped, or hit by a vehicle, leave them out if it! If you think you can do a better job, with a better attitude, take care of yourself! Freakin idiots. You should be thankful that we have selfless men and women who put their life on the line for people who don't deserve it.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#27 May 14, 2013
sure wrote:
It's really funny that all of you shit heads talk crap about law enforcement, but yet they're the first number you call when you need help! How about this, the next time you get robbed, raped, or hit by a vehicle, leave them out if it! If you think you can do a better job, with a better attitude, take care of yourself! Freakin idiots. You should be thankful that we have selfless men and women who put their life on the line for people who don't deserve it.
Your so right. Lets see who they call.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#28 May 14, 2013
Herpa derp wrote:
Snook kinda sounds like a fagittyfaggot
Look at Your name ass whip.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#29 May 14, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so they themselves follow the LAW? Please people open your eyes!!! They do nothing but push people around. Pick & choose who they want to arrest!! Like I said not all are bad, but a lot of them are.
U know nothing.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#30 May 14, 2013
Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I am positive about is that you are a dumb ass.
She probly is a drug head that got busted by one so now she knows everything.
Haha

Greenville, VA

#31 May 14, 2013
You are obviously a cops wife or a cop to be getting your panties all I'm a wad over these comments. This isn't anything knew!! People have their opinions about Law enforcement. Some have every right to feel the way that they do. There are wonderful police officers, but there are just as many bad ones to. I hand it to them for getting out there and fighting crime & putting their life on the line. What I'm taking from this is you are a wife of a cop or a cop!! Honey trust me if you are a wife 9 times out of 10 he's been sleeping around on you. That's all they do. Been with everybody. That uniform gets them what they want every time. Without it some wouldn't have the chance to get laid. Just saying.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#32 May 14, 2013
Nope just a doc at a hospital people kill me how they talk have some friends that are.
Walt

Brookneal, VA

#33 May 14, 2013
Snook wrote:
Nope just a doc at a hospital people kill me how they talk have some friends that are.
Learn to post an understandable sentence You are a first class redneck.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#34 May 14, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to post an understandable sentence You are a first class redneck.
First of that was for haha not u. Whats the topix about dum assss
Haha

Greenville, VA

#35 May 14, 2013
Snook wrote:
Please come up with a better lie about your occupation!!! I highly doubt any Dr would ever take the time ( while he truly is saving lives) to come on here and take up for cops!!
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#36 May 14, 2013
Sorry but true my husband is to.
2nd amendment

Charleston, WV

#37 May 14, 2013
If your wallet was stolen that your own stupidity. Don't leave home unarmed, I've drawn my pistol twice and just flashed it a few times. A weapon on your hip commands respect from the trash and they will leave you alone. If not a hollow point in the chest will.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#38 May 14, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Please come up with a better lie about your occupation!!! I highly doubt any Dr would ever take the time ( while he truly is saving lives) to come on here and take up for cops!!
And i have every right to post to silly. I have alot of FBI in my family so i can relate to all the bull.

Since: Apr 13

Belle, WV

#39 May 15, 2013
sure wrote:

Be Thankful for what??!??!?!? Are you fucking brain dead!!?!?!?!?! You must have been dropped. It's "their" job to put their "lives on the line". That's the whole point of being a cop Einstein. And we pay their salaries, or did you miss that in your lacking education. The OP did call the cops, & they didn't help. They actually treated him like a criminal. Even if you wanted, you couldn't take matters into your own hands without getting arrested. Mostly likely you'd get shot since the OP was robbed in the first place. I'm so sick and tired of the patriotic rants. "Oh my, these brave men and woman put their lives on the line, blah blah blah" That's their FUCKING JOB DOUCHE BAG! Its their job, its something they knew when they signed up. At no point is it required to bring it up. Its like talking about the brave young man who puts his mornings on the line to make doughnuts. We don't talk about, because ITS HIS FUCKING JOB TO MAKE DOUGHNUTS! If we could, as a community, hire private security companies (think restaurants for your dumb brain), then there would be competition between them. That way if one did a shitty job, we didn't have to pay them. We could just hire a different company. But our protectors don't have that amount of accountability do they. We're stuck.. with the "Law Enforcement" who didn't give a fuck about OP. So... Yes we are going to talk about it. Go fucking die, you waste of valuable American Space.

Go back to watching Fox News and pretending to be a conservative.
America

United States

#40 May 16, 2013
Cops are all thugs. Theyll handcuff you and then shoot you in the back! Or beat you to death, and if somone gets it on camera, they come over, beat you up and say you were resisting and take you to jail, or beat you to death as well! We all are now the hunted!
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#41 May 18, 2013
America wrote:
Cops are all thugs. Theyll handcuff you and then shoot you in the back! Or beat you to death, and if somone gets it on camera, they come over, beat you up and say you were resisting and take you to jail, or beat you to death as well! We all are now the hunted!
You are so funny i love it what a good laugh thank u are u a dumb ass to u sound like a thug lol
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#42 May 18, 2013
Prophet. Honey did your wife leave u for a law enforcement HOTIE GODBLESSAM hope if u can talk the little boy talk u can walk the walk.
yes sir

Waynesboro, VA

#43 May 18, 2013
you can file a complaint on the officers. go to the record division and tell the clerk you want to file charges on the officers. or you can call the chief of police and tell him you want to file charges on the officer. If you go to the records office..make damn sure you dont tell them what officer you wish to file against because they will notify the officer and he will come in and harrass you. Its better to pay alawyer around 5 hundred dollars to do it for you and he will know the procedures. If you do file a charge on the officer, go get a 360 surveillance camra for your car. that way if they start to harrass you ...you will have evidence. but dont tell the officer you have it and dont give no attitude. The u.s supreme court ruled that they are'nt the law but a representative of the law and they shall be held to the code of law because they are a representative of the law. Charleston cops violate the law almost every day...they have gotten sue many times. If you do sue....you will not be the first or the last. follow my advice and they will leave you alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 58,220
Boom's First Impression 1 hr Concerned 2
Warrant issued for a elected official . 1 hr Mark Plants 4
matt bowen 2 hr leggo 1
Would you F*ck Ann Coulter? 2 hr lambeu 15
cassie province 2 hr doc 3
Teresa robinson 5 hr Long Bob 3
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••