down with cocky cops

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I was robbed in broad daylight downtown -- my wallet snatched out of my hand -- and the cops who invesigated kept insisting it was a drug deal gone bad. They were young, arrogant, cocky, demeaning and degrading. I was treated like a f**king perp, not a victim. They arrested the guy but I never got my wallet back. Every word out of the cops' mouth was a snide, sniggering insult toward ME like I was the guilty party. Those cops need an attitude adjustment. How do I file a complaint without getting harassed?
reality

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

down with cocky cops wrote:
I was robbed in broad daylight downtown -- my wallet snatched out of my hand -- and the cops who invesigated kept insisting it was a drug deal gone bad. They were young, arrogant, cocky, demeaning and degrading. I was treated like a f**king perp, not a victim. They arrested the guy but I never got my wallet back. Every word out of the cops' mouth was a snide, sniggering insult toward ME like I was the guilty party. Those cops need an attitude adjustment. How do I file a complaint without getting harassed?
You can't. You should go to the academy and make a change. Only 26 weeks of hell and you can be a hero.
been there

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

they'll lie and file false charges on you also I don't trust any cop around W.Va.
bacon

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Its like a five year old dressing like spiderman and act the part! These cops put on thier uniforms and its dress up time. The arrogance and "above the law mentality is in play" but remember, cops dont have immunity! usually these young cops are on power trips, and were picked on in school and this job was perfect for these phycopaths. Law inforcement are more like a MOB. They are no longer the good guys. And more than half of them are mentally ill, with low IQs. Ill post the article
bacon

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

reality

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

bacon wrote:
Its like a five year old dressing like spiderman and act the part! These cops put on thier uniforms and its dress up time. The arrogance and "above the law mentality is in play" but remember, cops dont have immunity! usually these young cops are on power trips, and were picked on in school and this job was perfect for these phycopaths. Law inforcement are more like a MOB. They are no longer the good guys. And more than half of them are mentally ill, with low IQs. Ill post the article
I'm sure you graduated top of your class with a high IQ! LOL Mr. Law "inforcement" learn to spell idiot!
bacon

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you graduated top of your class with a high IQ! LOL Mr. Law "inforcement" learn to spell idiot!
Are you callin me a liar?
reality

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you callin me a liar?
No I am making fun of you!
1 post removed
Snook

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

bacon wrote:
Its like a five year old dressing like spiderman and act the part! These cops put on thier uniforms and its dress up time. The arrogance and "above the law mentality is in play" but remember, cops dont have immunity! usually these young cops are on power trips, and were picked on in school and this job was perfect for these phycopaths. Law inforcement are more like a MOB. They are no longer the good guys. And more than half of them are
mentally ill, with low IQs. Ill post the
article
U are so funny and u must be a doctor with a big IQ. What a retard u are.
Snook

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't. You should go to the academy and make a change. Only 26 weeks of hell and you can be a hero.
And he would never make it to hard for him. Hes probly a big fat pig his self.
reality

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Snook wrote:
<quoted text>And he would never make it to hard for him. Hes probly a big fat pig his self.
Yea, you are probably correct.
stupid people

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

U said they made it look like a drug deal gone bad? Apparently they know you. Hmmm. An look at all the BS they deal with. Useless drug dealers, robbery an parents who don't watch their kids. Hell yea we have attitudes you people think you are innocent. I'm watching you.
down with cocky cops

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

stupid people wrote:
U said they made it look like a drug deal gone bad? Apparently they know you. Hmmm. An look at all the BS they deal with. Useless drug dealers, robbery an parents who don't watch their kids. Hell yea we have attitudes you people think you are innocent. I'm watching you.
They don't know me. For the past ten years I've never had a speeding ticket. I just take the bus downtown once every couple of weeks because parking is such a bitch. They know me because I look like someone who might have a little money and a job
Snook

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Blahblahblahblah by sellling drugs or making meth hhhmmm.
Snook

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Go cry no one gives a flying F**k how they treated u grow up be a man if u can or women wich ever u like. Or just sign go sign up if u dare lol
Snook

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

<quoted text>
They don't know me. For the past ten years I've never had a speeding ticket. I just take the bus downtown once every couple of weeks because parking is such a bitch. They know me because I look like someone who might have a little money and a job
You done something they could care less if u have a job or money they have better things to do.
1 post removed
LMAO

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Snook wrote:
Go cry no one gives a flying F**k how they treated u grow up be a man if u can or women wich ever u like. Or just sign go sign up if u dare lol
So are you saying that 26 weeks of hell make them a tough guy?? Wrong!! I know a few that without their badge or gun couldn't beat nobody's ass!! Yes their are wonderful officers, but there are the little punks also with huge EGOs!!! They can't do their job so they let people rat on others and let them walk!!!
Leonard

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

If you had to deal with the low life the police have to deal with day after day you would have a bad attitude too. I don't see how they restrain themselves from shooting all you SOBs.
LMAO

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Snook wrote:
<quoted text>
You done something they could care less if u have a job or money they have better things to do.
Oh so they themselves follow the LAW? Please people open your eyes!!! They do nothing but push people around. Pick & choose who they want to arrest!! Like I said not all are bad, but a lot of them are.
1 post removed
Leonard

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Sheena wrote:
<quoted text>
First I want to say that I am NOT a grammar nazi.
You stated -
"I know a few that without their badge or gun couldn't beat nobody's ass!!"
FYI, that is a double negative. Anyone with half a brain knows that two negatives make a positive.
The only thing I am positive about is that you are a dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min bacon hater 54,021
Hope Pain Clinic (Apr '12) 25 min CHAD 128
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 40 min SLOW DOWN BIGOT 3
frontier gossip 54 min geterrrdone 21
Clay Center Falling Apart 1 hr Kool 15
Grats Va! We're next! 1 hr hmmmm 5
Wheeling WV Father sleeps while daughter roasts... 1 hr hmmmm 2
What happened to chase carter 9 hr pissed off 87
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs