What kind of place is rallows bar ??

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Lisa

Stafford, VA

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Meeting a guy down there Friday. Wanting to know what to expect. Heard some stuff , just really don't know. Help
argsaref

New York, NY

#2 Feb 9, 2014
raggegfess
Joe

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 9, 2014
I heard it was all meth heads
LTee

Apollo, PA

#4 Feb 9, 2014
I wouldn't take my mom there or anything.
Gary

Stafford, VA

#5 Feb 9, 2014
Big drug hang our
Philly

Stafford, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2014
Gary wrote:
Big drug hang our
Agree- I wouldn't go there at all.
Melissa

Stafford, VA

#7 Feb 9, 2014
Totally a dump. Drugs and bikers. Not a safe place
Bobby

Stafford, VA

#8 Feb 12, 2014
That's the best bar in wv
Kim

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2014
A bunch of coke heads if you ask me
1 post removed
Krocus

Stafford, VA

#11 Feb 20, 2014
LTee wrote:
I wouldn't take my mom there or anything.
. I took your mom there. She seemed to like it.
Methless in Seattle

Stafford, VA

#12 Feb 20, 2014
Gary wrote:
Big drug hang our
Drug hangout? Really Gary? Apparently you've never been there. I've been there several times and I don't take drugs. You can find people that take drugs in any bar or any place for that matter. You act like they have it on the menu. Wake up. Rallows has had several benefits for people that have needed them for various reasons. Come by sometime and I'll buy you a beer before you get thrown out for being a moron.
Gary

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2014
Methless in Seattle wrote:
<quoted text> Drug hangout? Really Gary? Apparently you've never been there. I've been there several times and I don't take drugs. You can find people that take drugs in any bar or any place for that matter. You act like they have it on the menu. Wake up. Rallows has had several benefits for people that have needed them for various reasons. Come by sometime and I'll buy you a beer before you get thrown out for being a moron.
Yup a drug hang out. The benefits they have there are mainly for the drug users who abused their bodies over the years. I can think of one good benefit they have had. The one they had for the owner was a total waste of people's $. They raised over 12 grand for that wanna be biker for his "medical expenses" and he has a medical card which is free. My girl has walked into the bathroom while 2 other girls were snorting what she said was either pills or coke. It doesn't matter anyway. That place has never stayed open for very long. I'm sure it will be shit down due to a bust or because of the fights before long.
If anyone is looking for a better place with no trouble try Grumpys or the old Billy Sundays
Missy

Stafford, VA

#14 Feb 20, 2014
Rumor is told , that the reason the owner was getting offensive during the water crisis was , that freedom industries has ownership " Denny Ferrell" with rallow !! Any truth to this ??
Dave

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Nasty!!!
Stacy

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 20, 2014
Drugs!!!
Tina

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2014
Its not even Rallows bar but do know Denny has no interest whatsoever in the place. Denny got out of the bar business a long time ago.
Good ol Rallow got pissed because he thinks he is a chemist because he worked for an environmental company for a short period of time. The only chemicals he knows about are the ones that you mix. the ones being sold on the street and in his bar to his friendly police buddy's. and the compounds used in treatment for std's.
I am serious

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 21, 2014
I'll sum up that dive for you. It's a place where you can get any drug your heart desires and there's hoe's all over the place and once you're in the know you can ask and get a pack of needles and an HIV testing kit all at once. Avoid that place like the plague.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Patrick Morrisey stop GASOLINE PRICE GOUGIN... 13 min Jasmine 3
Charleston is full of heterosexual_PEDOS 44 min Queer Eliminator 12
Why DO HOMOSEXUAL NON-BREEDERS ABUSE CHILDREN ? 1 hr Simply Straight 33
Jamie Thayer Charlestons Player 1 hr Protecting Future... 1
Shannon Brandon Indicted (Nov '13) 1 hr Ditto 169
Hospitals Phys Employees 1 hr Physician Employees 1
Quarry Creek Thread 1 hr Putnam Johnny 12
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports 9:09 AM
Antonio Brown is two catches away from the second-most ever
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
Bleacher Report11:15 AM
Dwayne Bowe Injury: Updates on Chiefs Star's Shoulder and Recovery
Yahoo! Sports11:40 AM
Steelers hardly satisfied with playoff spot