tony davis

Vinton, VA

#2 Apr 28, 2012
She is a nice person, if its the one I know
2 posts removed
yeah

Man, WV

#5 Apr 30, 2012
I know her...haven't seen her since High School.

I'm not sure what Rich's definition of "big" is, but I'm almost sure he's not talking about personality.

What I know of her, she's a very quiet, subdued person, had never been anything but kind to me.

She's a great mom, and a kind woman.
ahaha

Proctorville, OH

#6 May 30, 2012
Great Mom... to funny gave up her kids for a man! She is still a fat bitch and still whoring around!
I hear

Proctorville, OH

#7 May 30, 2012
I heard she sells drugs and is a theif but I dunno know
1 post removed
KEVIN COMBER

AOL

#9 May 31, 2012
She left her husband for me - know why? cause her ole man was doing drugs and I turned him in.
1 post removed
really

Charleston, WV

#11 May 31, 2012
i heard that
I GUESS

Charleston, WV

#12 May 31, 2012
She is ok
lol

Vinton, VA

#13 May 31, 2012
I always did like her.. haven't seen her n forever.. but if she reads this.. u know me.. think about a old ford tempo u bought off of me back in 03 or 04.. lil blond hair boy swinging n the yard with me.. while I cried as u droved my dads car away.. yep I knew her back then.. and yrs before.. I wish her nothing but the best.. always was nice to me.. good old witcher girl
Trenda

United States

#14 Sep 4, 2013
Wow, ppl will talk about anyone wont they. Always hiding behind fake names thou. Lol. Only a few of u really know me. To the rest of u, ur lies don't bother me. I'LL be the better person n ignore the ignorance. Its all good. :-)
hahaha

Belle, WV

#15 Sep 4, 2013
Trenda wrote:
Wow, ppl will talk about anyone wont they. Always hiding behind fake names thou. Lol. Only a few of u really know me. To the rest of u, ur lies don't bother me. I'LL be the better person n ignore the ignorance. Its all good.:-)
You're the better person by digging up a year old thread? Sounds like you dig the attention
Trenda

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2013
Actually, if u want to know, my son asked me to Google my name and this post came up. I've always hated this site and wish it would be taken down. Children don't need to read this trashy stuff. Especially since 98% of it isn't correct.
boo hoo

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 5, 2013
Trenda wrote:
Actually, if u want to know, my son asked me to Google my name and this post came up. I've always hated this site and wish it would be taken down. Children don't need to read this trashy stuff. Especially since 98% of it isn't correct.
And replying really solved that problem, huh?

Why don't you lead by example and just walk away?

YOU revived this thread needlessly. Nothing you can say will justify it.

Your son asked you to google your name, he didn't ask you to click on a link & revive a dead thread, did he? Do you always do what your children tell you to?? You do know that it's supposed to be the other way around, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Smith (Jun '14) 1 hr Seriously 5
Best news anchor 2 hr sammy 65
Bubba Slater 3 hr Fish Fryer 3
Today is International women's day (Mar '17) 6 hr Pimp B Clinton 5
dirty red (wesley taylor) and tori his girlfrie... 6 hr Knowing 7
CAMC nurses treat other staff like garbage 7 hr Kay 32
Beware of Sports Groups Like This 8 hr Seriously 3

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages