Elderly Man Hit In Head With Brick

Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Kallie Cart Web Producer: Kallie Cart Reported: Jan. 5, 2013 8:58 PM EST Updated: Jan.

Comments
1 - 20 of 117 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 7, 2013
 
What the hell is this about ?
Punk

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yeah it takes a real effin man to hit a 77 year old with a brick let me tell you. That Lanham boy must really be the biggest pu$$ y in the world to hit a old man with a brick. You need your head beat off pu$$ y you and your wh0r gf
dirty randy

Uneeda, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 7, 2013
 
it's about an old man who got hit in the head with a brick
1 post removed
Punk

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 7, 2013
 
And a punk pu$$ y b!th lanham boy
curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 7, 2013
 
Which Lanham boy ?
curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 7, 2013
 
dirty randy wrote:
it's about an old man who got hit in the head with a brick
Thanks so much for your help !!
stfu

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Punk wrote:
Yeah it takes a real effin man to hit a 77 year old with a brick let me tell you. That Lanham boy must really be the biggest pu$$ y in the world to hit a old man with a brick. You need your head beat off pu$$ y you and your wh0r gf
The old SOB deserved it he came on someone elses property with another guy starting s$&t and both jumped a lanham boy and by the way the old man was the one with the damn brick. People shouldnt start stuff they cant finish no matter what their age is
Mr Tomm

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hello friends their is a testimony i want to give it about a great man who helped me years back when i was demoted from my job place he casted a spell for me an i got more than i expected from him in my job request he is dr sam if you need dr sam to help you in any problem kindly email via his id, drsamkoko@gmail.com, i promise you all your problems we be solve.
Thank sir am glad i choose an followed you thanks alot my spiritual father. Much joy is in me nw.
From Tomm
Punk

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 7, 2013
 
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
The old SOB deserved it he came on someone elses property with another guy starting s$&t and both jumped a lanham boy and by the way the old man was the one with the damn brick. People shouldnt start stuff they cant finish no matter what their age is
idc what you say. 77 year old being hit by a brick. C'mon can you say pu$$ y
Oops

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 7, 2013
 
There is a warrant out for his arrest for malicious wounding. Oops
Oops

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 7, 2013
 
Hey Kristy does Michael know that your still married? Cause everyone else does now.
curious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 7, 2013
 
Who's arrest ?
gag

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

First of all the man wasnt 77 years old. He was more like 45.
Second of all, when you go to someones house unexpected and jump on someone, 2 against one i think your ASKING for an a$$ whipping.
stfu

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 7, 2013
 
Oops wrote:
There is a warrant out for his arrest for malicious wounding. Oops
Funny. Why didnt they arrest anyone while the cops were there??
1 post removed
Punks

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. Why didnt they arrest anyone while the cops were there??
well the article said that he ran. And why would they say he was 77 if he wasn't? Just face it you and your boy are punk b!thes
lol123

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 7, 2013
 
The guy was not 77, and no one ran. It also said 2 were taken into custody, but the only person cuffed was the little punk that got out of the car. I guess everything you read in the paper is 100% correct??
xyz

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 7, 2013
 
he didnt get hit with a brick he fu%^n tripped and landed head first going down the drive way
SOOO

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 7, 2013
 
The article actually states "Police took one person into custody but say they are still searching for the person who hit the man."
lol123 wrote:
The guy was not 77, and no one ran. It also said 2 were taken into custody, but the only person cuffed was the little punk that got out of the car. I guess everything you read in the paper is 100% correct??
Maggot

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 7, 2013
 
xyz wrote:
he didnt get hit with a brick he fu%^n tripped and landed head first going down the drive way
Too bad it wasn't you that tripped and busted your head wide open.
Oops

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 7, 2013
 
Morecott is a nice neighborhood. Just needs to get rid of the Lanham's, oh I mean trash (same thing) out of there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber L. Lynch 6 min YOLO 3
Laura Hooper 44 min johnK 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 54 min bacon hater 56,497
Jeff Hutchinson should be fired..NOW! 1 hr Not Possible 3
grumpys 1 hr Terr 16
Crystal Fisher Pauley 1 hr chels 10
Russ Bowen found not guilty 2 hr Mike Roark 9
myrtle beach 2 hr Myrtle 77
Anonymous Drug Tips 11 hr 1521 Virginia Str... 80

Search the Charleston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••