cops that run tags with out cause

cops that run tags with out cause

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Report them

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Jul 17, 2014
did you know this was against the law for cops to run your tags for no reason?
Did you know they can get prosecuted by the federal goverment!
officer

Fairfax, VA

#2 Jul 18, 2014
yeah...but what u gonna do about it. they put them on the back of your car for a reason
sammy

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 18, 2014
and no it isn't against the law. has already been thru the su
preme court.
1 post removed
damn

East Bank, WV

#5 Jul 18, 2014
Yeah, but as a law enforcrment officer, dont you have more important things to do than profile the cars in front of, or parked beside you, run peoples' plates, then fish for a reason to pull them over? I know some local cops that do it a LOT ( at least one cpd officer, trooper pauley that patrols rt 21, and a couple of egotistical, jerk SC plainclothes officers in particular. As if the obvious isnt enough to keep them busy? I guess nevermind the drugs being trafficked into and out of the cheap motels, the prostitutes pacing up and down west washington, the aggressive crack dealers that nearly walk into traffic to get cars to stop so they can scare people into buying something, or the idiot thugs that walk around with illegal, loaded guns in their waistbands, the panhandlers loitering around 7-11, the people selling pills at savalot, or heroin behind family dollar, or meth at the gambling joints, or pot at the car wash, or the strung out junkies with picked out faces stumbling into the pawn shops with lawn equipment and handfuls of gold jewelry any sane person knows doesnt belong to them...do something about all of THAT first, why dont you?
dopey

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 18, 2014
damn wrote:
Yeah, but as a law enforcrment officer, dont you have more important things to do than profile the cars in front of, or parked beside you, run peoples' plates, then fish for a reason to pull them over? I know some local cops that do it a LOT ( at least one cpd officer, trooper pauley that patrols rt 21, and a couple of egotistical, jerk SC plainclothes officers in particular. As if the obvious isnt enough to keep them busy? I guess nevermind the drugs being trafficked into and out of the cheap motels, the prostitutes pacing up and down west washington, the aggressive crack dealers that nearly walk into traffic to get cars to stop so they can scare people into buying something, or the idiot thugs that walk around with illegal, loaded guns in their waistbands, the panhandlers loitering around 7-11, the people selling pills at savalot, or heroin behind family dollar, or meth at the gambling joints, or pot at the car wash, or the strung out junkies with picked out faces stumbling into the pawn shops with lawn equipment and handfuls of gold jewelry any sane person knows doesnt belong to them...do something about all of THAT first, why dont you?
Sounds like a personal prob. They aren't running mine and if they did I haven't done anything so they let me be on my way. Stop being a turd and they may leave u alone.
2 posts removed
ummm

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 18, 2014
No it isn't. Police Cars now have scanner that run tags at random.
dopey

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jul 18, 2014
ummm wrote:
No it isn't. Police Cars now have scanner that run tags at random.
They r also positioned on interstates and major roadways.
I Dunno

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 18, 2014
10,000 plates scanned an hour vs. 75 plates an hour done by hand.
2 posts removed
Cops SUCK

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 19, 2014
Just pretense to harass people. Then they get to play meter maid and write tickets. 80% of them wouldn't know how to be a real cop if you took their ticket book away.

The 20% that do, think they are elite military and go over the top. How many times have you seen a cop show on TV and they have somebody down and controlled but the pig ba$tards are still yelling "quit resisting" just so they can get their punk a$$ jollies hurting someone when they are defenseless .

And for all you blue b!tches out there, no I haven't had any personal issues (I'm 52 and hadn't been arrested in over 30 years). I just hate PUNKS!
2 posts removed
The Cop that does it

Apo, AE

#17 Jul 19, 2014
Report them wrote:
did you know this was against the law for cops to run your tags for no reason?
Did you know they can get prosecuted by the federal goverment!
Hey Law Violator,

Seems you're a bit disgruntled as you have probably been in trouble with the Law more than once in your pathetic life. Here is a word of advice for you: Follow the Law, adhere to the rules of the road, and quit posting stupid shit on Topix.

You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any guys on westside 12 min Wayne Wilson 3
I farted while standing in line 14 min Wayne Wilson 3
NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr retiring 2017 14 min Wayne Wilson 4
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 20 min spocko 1,531
child trafficking 24 min relevant 2
Just saw a lady fall at the Outback 1 hr Fred 16
tranny hostess olive garden 2 hr Tom Clark 7

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance