salwa amin in new mtv show Buckwild
Jeff

Columbus, OH

#423 Jan 8, 2013
Who really cares what these people do/say? They're having fun. You only live once! If I could go back and do things over agin, I'd be right down in WV hanging out and drinking brew with them! But it sure is fun to watch! ;)

In the meantime, if anyone is ever looking for a kick ass Country/Rock band to jam with, check out my website and come to a show!(How's that for shameless self promotion?.. Lol)... See ya soon!

www.jeffleonardmusic.com
Salwa

Hyattsville, MD

#424 Jan 8, 2013
Please, please, please, please, please follow me on Twitter MTVBuckwild_Salwa. I am so thoroughly (can't believe I just spelled such a big word) convinced of being a roaring success that I wanted to get on Topix and beg people to be my fans. I know the very sorriest and most pathetic men already look at and lust after my hot bod, but after this little endeavor, my next big job will be displayed on the pages of Playboy. So, listen up Hicks!!! My next lifelong goal will be within reach - to act in real films like Salwa in Saliva (subtitle: Hillbilly Does Hollywood). I hope to be paid at least $25,000 and then I can buy a real life cement pond (aka swimming pool) and stop hanging out with these losers in Buckwild. Hugs and Kisses everyone!
salwa

United States

#425 Jan 8, 2013
Salwa wrote:
Please, please, please, please, please follow me on Twitter MTVBuckwild_Salwa. I am so thoroughly (can't believe I just spelled such a big word) convinced of being a roaring success that I wanted to get on Topix and beg people to be my fans. I know the very sorriest and most pathetic men already look at and lust after my hot bod, but after this little endeavor, my next big job will be displayed on the pages of Playboy. So, listen up Hicks!!! My next lifelong goal will be within reach - to act in real films like Salwa in Saliva (subtitle: Hillbilly Does Hollywood). I hope to be paid at least $25,000 and then I can buy a real life cement pond (aka swimming pool) and stop hanging out with these losers in Buckwild. Hugs and Kisses everyone!
# this isn't me!! Haterzzz!!
George Clooney

Rancho Cordova, CA

#426 Jan 8, 2013
Salwa, you have a bangin body. Thinking about WIFING you ;)
Jack

Westlake, OH

#427 Jan 8, 2013
I think it;s sad that Salwa has no concern for humiliating her family for cash. She's a trashy disgrace.
George Frederick oaks II

Lockhart, TX

#428 Jan 9, 2013
I'm from south Texas and down here we think she is the best. Really hardcore.
1 post removed
salwa

Northfork, WV

#430 Jan 9, 2013
salwa wrote:
<quoted text># this isn't me!! Haterzzz!!
This isn't me either !!
just sayin

Morgantown, WV

#431 Jan 9, 2013
It's sad that young women feel like they have to take their clothes off and throw any shred of dignity they may have had out the window for 15 min of fame.
Tim

Charleston, WV

#432 Jan 9, 2013
Me and one of my friends ran a train on her onces....
SaLwA

Hyattsville, MD

#433 Jan 9, 2013
This isn't me either. I'm so confused, I don't know WHO I am or where I came from!!! Where ARE my pills?
WOW

Charleston, WV

#434 Jan 9, 2013
We don't care about these wanna be actors/actresses!!! They're fake!!! All MTV shows are FAKE!!! They could care less about West Virginia!!! Cancel MTV!!!! It hasn't been Music TV in 20 yrs!!! LOL!!!
unimpressed

San Angelo, TX

#435 Jan 9, 2013
mskamish wrote:
I think the most "revealing" facts were offered in the bar scenes when they went "out" to some club....there was no one else around. Typical WV Saturday Night?
Pretty much, yeah.
Salwa

Cedar Grove, WV

#436 Jan 9, 2013
I have tried my hardest to be reppin dis state. The breast was pulled out for ya'll. Really though Dub V would luv that feel me? No Pill Billy here by any means. I can add numbers all day. I am goin to account my own money. Pay me boom! pay me boom!
hahahaha

Saint Albans, WV

#437 Jan 9, 2013
Buck Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>No one wants to follow you - only the hard up guys who wanna see your tits.
And, you are still pretty - pretty ignorant and slutty.
Funny
salwas ex bf

United States

#438 Jan 9, 2013
She gave me genital warts! Yes she does do pills. She loves them!!
salwas ex bf

United States

#439 Jan 9, 2013
Caras a slore too
yagismyfav

Hindman, KY

#440 Jan 10, 2013
lol it would be awsome to party with the hole cast.
1 post removed
shain fan

United States

#442 Jan 10, 2013
I love shain!! He's my favorite one!!! Kaboom!! HA HAHAHAHA <3 it!!
Spell Check No Help Here

Hyattsville, MD

#443 Jan 10, 2013
yagismyfav wrote:
lol it would be awsome to party with the hole cast.
The "HOLE" cast? You're kidding, right???

Unbelievable...
WV PRIDE

Kermit, WV

#444 Jan 10, 2013
this show is an embarrassment to West Virginia. Those young adults need to have jobs and find something better to do with their time in stead of drinking, using drugs and sleeping around. Respect themselves, their families, town and state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 49 min Just sayin 68
Tom Clark doing drag as Paula Dean 54 min Debbie 4
Disgraced Magistrate Yeager 1 hr Scott 1
Noelle tony (fb name) Stephanie is her name 1 hr Bobbybrown 1
President Trump is awesome. MAGA! 2 hr Citizen 14
Most White people in West Virginia are nothing ... 2 hr larry 53
Brietta myers.tell me your thoughts on her plz 3 hr DollyParsons 19
Protesters coming tomorrow 3 hr American 59

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web