salwa amin in new mtv show Buckwild
GoFigure

United States

#280 Jan 4, 2013
I just want to know when she has her autograph signing scheduled.
Cindi

Hyattsville, MD

#281 Jan 4, 2013
Nj Brandon wrote:
<quoted text> why do you even care what she dose you loser skank. Shes obvisouly happy and your not if you have to come on this shit and try to down everybody for just living there life. You need serious mental help and need to start worring about your own damn life
How ignorant are you? I care because SHE is representing MY home state - and NOT doing a very good job of it. Like WV doesn't have enough negative stereotyping without this kind of trash perpetrating the whole "Hillbilly Jeb" crap? Seriously. She's happy? About what? About making herself look like a stupid ho? About making her parents look totally incompetent? About making the good people of WV look like complete losers? Yeh - I'd be happy too alright! And, money? Believe me, there isn't enough of it in the whole wide world to make me act like they do on that garbage show.
O-man

Huntington Beach, CA

#282 Jan 4, 2013
Salwa is too damn hot!! Only if you lived in Arizona Salwa! Can I motor boat you???
iknow4afact

United States

#283 Jan 4, 2013
At least you know you can see everything for a hundred dollars!! She must not be that paid. And ole boy said he was broke? I thought salwa said they were getting paid? Huh lol
GoFigure

United States

#284 Jan 4, 2013
I think that Cindi is having a melt down.
nick

Harbor City, CA

#285 Jan 4, 2013
I watched the show, specifically for Salwa. All you people hating need to seriously stay in your own lane and worry about your own lives.It's a TV show meant to entertain, don't take it so serious people.
Nj Brandon

United States

#286 Jan 4, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
How ignorant are you? I care because SHE is representing MY home state - and NOT doing a very good job of it. Like WV doesn't have enough negative stereotyping without this kind of trash perpetrating the whole "Hillbilly Jeb" crap? Seriously. She's happy? About what? About making herself look like a stupid ho? About making her parents look totally incompetent? About making the good people of WV look like complete losers? Yeh - I'd be happy too alright! And, money? Believe me, there isn't enough of it in the whole wide world to make me act like they do on that garbage show.
no you care because you have nothing better to do with your life. Your words dont affect her and you know it but still you post this garbage about her. If you cared you would address the whole tv show or MTV. You wouldnt come blog about one cast member. You seriously are just a damn bully that likes to pick on people for no damn reason. I came on here to see what people were saying about the show , jf it was worth watching and was disgusted on how you people act in the 21 st century. Your not god you dont get to judge people no matter what they do or how they do it
Nj Brandon

United States

#287 Jan 4, 2013
Ya and im from NJ and hate snooki and all those a**holes for how they represent my state. But im a grown up and i know my words wont change what they do. You just need to grow up
Lmao

Springfield, NJ

#288 Jan 4, 2013
WV Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you seriously write such a stupid retort? It's not the antics of the kids, but the stereotypes they reinforce. Drugs, obesity, and joblessness are issues many states face, but WV's history of the "poor Appalachian" makes it doubly hard for us to rebound. As for Salwa, being a first generation American born Bangladeshi means her ENTIRE family has been shamed by her behaviour. And yes, I know this very well.
oh sorry I hate that for ya!
Lmao

Springfield, NJ

#289 Jan 4, 2013
WV Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you seriously write such a stupid retort? It's not the antics of the kids, but the stereotypes they reinforce. Drugs, obesity, and joblessness are issues many states face, but WV's history of the "poor Appalachian" makes it doubly hard for us to rebound. As for Salwa, being a first generation American born Bangladeshi means her ENTIRE family has been shamed by her behaviour. And yes, I know this very well.
And idk but last I heard this isn't Bangladesh and it's the year 2013 time to move fwd. They gave nothing to be ashamed of. She's such a beautiful creature!
Lmao

Springfield, NJ

#290 Jan 4, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she'll go to hell for being a nasty wh*re and selling her soul to the devil for what? The love of money? Yeh - guess what that is the root of all? That's right - EVIL. You're as ignorant (or maybe more so) as she is thinking that dumb hick show would do any good for anyone at anytime in history! Now they have "money" and no respect! I like my modest, moral life just fine. Thank you!
Stop being a hater!
cmoney

Owosso, MI

#291 Jan 4, 2013
Salwa is fine as [email protected] i wanna be her sex slave!
Lmao

Springfield, NJ

#292 Jan 4, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are! And, I'm Miranda Kerr. Look it up. Also, if you were that hot, you wouldn't be THIS desperate!!!
Move on, lose er!
Hate...er!!!!
Lmao

Springfield, NJ

#293 Jan 4, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ...'cause it's true.
<quoted text>
Now you are confusing us with HER - she is the only one being and embarrassment to WV and to society as a whole.
<quoted text>
If "getting a job" includes acting like a fool on national TV, I'll remain unemployed. Thank you. However, I actually have a job - a real one - that
requires something of me besides taking my
clothes off and acting like a skank.
Where @ 7-11 or Mickey d's?
O-man

Huntington Beach, CA

#294 Jan 4, 2013
Why don't all y'all just hush up and play the "Buckwild drinking game"
-Everytime you see a 4-wheeler; drink for 5 seconds
-Everytime someone falls or plays in mud; drink for 10 seconds
-Everytime you can not understand the slang; drink for 6 seconds
-Everytime you see Salwa's titts; Chug the whole beer..
-KCCO-
bacon hater

United States

#295 Jan 4, 2013
Cindi is an idiot. She is a phony, holier-than-thou judgmentalist who thinks her lifestyle is superior than all others. Despite the fact that she is, in fact, the most boring person in the world. She's a regular on the Ravenswood site and gets blasted all day long, by everyone.

And Ludacris, stay off the Charleston site.
TooFly

Springfield, NJ

#296 Jan 4, 2013
I would give her oral pleasures for hours on end!!!

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#297 Jan 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Cindi is an idiot. She is a phony, holier-than-thou judgmentalist who thinks her lifestyle is superior than all others. Despite the fact that she is, in fact, the most boring person in the world. She's a regular on the Ravenswood site and gets blasted all day long, by everyone.
And Ludacris, stay off the Charleston site.
All of this true LOL. Thanks Bacon. I got lost on the way back from Sissonville. I went South instead of North. My bad and it won't happen again.
rightON

Houston, TX

#298 Jan 4, 2013
O-man wrote:
Why don't all y'all just hush up and play the "Buckwild drinking game"
-Everytime you see a 4-wheeler; drink for 5 seconds
-Everytime someone falls or plays in mud; drink for 10 seconds
-Everytime you can not understand the slang; drink for 6 seconds
-Everytime you see Salwa's titts; Chug the whole beer..
-KCCO-
Hell yea KCCO!!
FuckWatYaHerd

Saint Petersburg, FL

#299 Jan 4, 2013
Hey salwa I don't know you but I saw the show for the first time this morning and your so fucking fine I was so mad and jealous when I saw you naked on tv and they bleeped it your sexy as hell anyways I just wanted to know if maybe you could send me a picture so I can actually see your amazing body? Thanks bye gorgeous ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 1 min Wv tax payer 62
Will Someone Please Get Ken Rucker & Kevin Work... 5 min Tired Exhausted C... 1
8 Things To Know About Nurse Bullying In Hospi... 1 hr Politics 3
Hospitals Hide The Truth 1 hr Politics 46
What is HRT Medicine? 2 hr Ethics 7
Can't hold it in now 3 hr Girl 17
Never Trust A Cop 3 hr Bert 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance