carefull uncle bill

Charleston, WV

#22 Apr 16, 2012
The Law wrote:
Did you know that finding ISP addresses is practically as easy as pushing a button nowadays? Any half assed investigator can find any of you in about five seconds flat.
This is the last guy you want to mess with. Trust me on this.
So if you are at all smart, you will let this one die.

Who cares You just proved we struck a nerve. Remember this Bill u handle $hit ur hands will stink
Bill F

Charleston, WV

#23 Apr 16, 2012
First of all I would appreciate the immediate removal of this thread. Do to its extreme views of my life. I will be happy to talk in person to anyone that would like to call my office.

Respectfully

Bill
loretta

Charleston, WV

#24 Apr 16, 2012
Say what? Fouty must know every low life around -- the questions are: let Fouty continue with her reign of terror, crimes, drugs OR take away her position and power, charge her for the crimes she has committed and put her in jail .---- NOw LET ME THINK ABOUT THIS ---------- I have the answer -- GIVE KANAWHA COUNTY BACK TO THE CITIZENS --- PUT FOUTY BEHIND BARS WHERE SHE BELONGS!
say what

Vinton, VA

#25 Apr 16, 2012
I seen Bill and Steven Conifer having a good ole time a few Weeks ago..wonder what they was talking about
Justice

Charleston, WV

#26 Apr 17, 2012
I hear the BATF has him on video buying stolen liquor.
Carefull Uncle Bill

Charleston, WV

#27 Apr 17, 2012
The Law wrote:
Did you know that finding ISP addresses is practically as easy as pushing a button nowadays? Any half assed investigator can find any of you in about five seconds flat.
This is the last guy you want to mess with. Trust me on this.
So if you are at all smart, you will let this one die.
Why Bill u gonna have some thugs come find us well ok i live less than a mile from ur house. UR going down big boy no threats just promises. Carefull Uncle Bill again u handle $hit ur hands will stink. Do the police know about the stolen Four wheelers at ur camp. OOps they do now. HAHAHA
Carefull Uncle Bill

Charleston, WV

#28 Apr 17, 2012
Remember the guy u talked to at the bar about two months ago well i recorded u on my phone. U know ur dirty trash
Zoey

Charleston, WV

#29 Apr 17, 2012
Bill F wrote:
First of all I would appreciate the immediate removal of this thread. Do to its extreme views of my life. I will be happy to talk in person to anyone that would like to call my office.
Respectfully
Bill
Wow, you're an attorney? Hope you have a great paralegal. In the above it reads " Do to its extreme....". It should be DUE, you idiot. Where did you get your law degree? Bet Carol got it for you!
The Law

Charleston, WV

#30 Apr 17, 2012
carefull uncle bill wrote:
i truly dont give a [email protected] bill just for trying to bully me watch this
bill bought stolen liquor from Several criminals and more he has a personal relationship with Carol Fouty and they did alot of dirt together Also Uncle Bill how r those air conditioners running that u bought from PeeWee Clarke U know the guys that ripped off the old people and then got sent to prison. Ur a swell guy bill a true classic scum bag so u better watch who u mess with. U R no match for me play around and u will see. Dont bluff me with that bull$hit ISP DETECTIVE crap . Im telling u this is one you will loose because ur playing on my turf and my rules. No court rooms ur skills r no match not even if u hire help. The reason i know is u have hired me before. Because u r a sorry A$$ punk with a sorry set off people skills.
I'm just telling you that any half assed computer geek with an app can track down ISP addresses now. The fourth amendment doesn't cover slander, libel and defamation.

And you are obviously a kid who can't type. You write in text which shows that you are uneducated, slow, unemployed, ignorant, backwards and basic stupid.

This board is full of stupid people I put the same comment every time I see anybody being defamed, which is every day on this sewer of a board.

You need to google topix and read about the lawsuits springing up from it and the people who are starting to sue. There are law firms specializing in topix cases.

You're just one of those piss ant little cowards who hides behind a keyboard.

It's really nobody's fault that your winkie is three inches long yet you get on these boards and take it out on any body and everybody. And it's also nobody's fault that you are a loser.
Creative Impulse

Staunton, VA

#31 Apr 17, 2012
The Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just telling you that any half assed computer geek with an app can track down ISP addresses now. The fourth amendment doesn't cover slander, libel and defamation.
And you are obviously a kid who can't type. You write in text which shows that you are uneducated, slow, unemployed, ignorant, backwards and basic stupid.
This board is full of stupid people I put the same comment every time I see anybody being defamed, which is every day on this sewer of a board.
You need to google topix and read about the lawsuits springing up from it and the people who are starting to sue. There are law firms specializing in topix cases.
You're just one of those piss ant little cowards who hides behind a keyboard.
It's really nobody's fault that your winkie is three inches long yet you get on these boards and take it out on any body and everybody. And it's also nobody's fault that you are a loser.
Well hello Bill it's Jack remember me. I think I might be able to shed some light on this topic. Now Bill you don't mind do you?
yuck

Charleston, WV

#32 Apr 18, 2012
I don't know much about him but I know he helped keep Patty Epling out of some much deserved jail time. That's disgusting enough for me!
Wow

Man, WV

#33 Apr 18, 2012
Just so you know, "The Law", if it's true, it's not libel or slander...and if you go filing a suit about it, they'll investigate the claims, and it'll ALL come out.
If you were really, "The Law", you'd know that. Pfft.
watcher

Charleston, WV

#34 Apr 21, 2012
Judges have the duty to report "unethical" practices by an attorney to the Disciplinary board. So "why" hasn't that happened?-- Another good reason to remove all the circuit court judges in Kanawha County and bring in judges from outside the State of West Virginia that WILL report "unethical" conduct by an attorney.-- Think about it --- "ethical" attorney's and "ethical judges". That's something to work towards.--
Creative Impulse

United States

#35 Apr 23, 2012
Mr Law Better known as Bill Forbes. This guy is corrupt as they come I know of several occasions he accepted POT LARGE AMOUNTS TOO in exchange for services. I agree he needs investigated.
josh

Charleston, WV

#36 Apr 23, 2012
Creative Impulse wrote:
Mr Law Better known as Bill Forbes. This guy is corrupt as they come I know of several occasions he accepted POT LARGE AMOUNTS TOO in exchange for services. I agree he needs investigated.
You can call 855-982-3337 (WVA-FEDS) and make a REPORT about this guy. Let's clean out the "corrupt" attorney's in this area, along with the court magistrates and judges. These individuals exist because they have collectively united and have this community in a "strangle hold" of corruption.
I Agree

Charleston, WV

#37 Apr 23, 2012
josh wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call 855-982-3337 (WVA-FEDS) and make a REPORT about this guy. Let's clean out the "corrupt" attorney's in this area, along with the court magistrates and judges. These individuals exist because they have collectively united and have this community in a "strangle hold" of corruption.
Well put its about time we unite and get rid of these corrupt Lawyers and Judges
1 post removed
Carefull Uncle Bill

Charleston, WV

#39 Apr 28, 2012
What u need to worry about is your past sneaking up on You Bill. By the way i did talk to your old secretary WOW she knows ur dirty ass. Bill Forbes is a low down scum bag. And i can prove it. By the way Jessie u looked good in that suit (pig in a blanket)
Carefull Uncle Bill

Charleston, WV

#40 Apr 28, 2012
By the way it looks like there is more than me that think your trash Play with shit your hands will stink
Bill

Charleston, WV

#41 Apr 30, 2012
Bring it on, you have nothing on me, chicken, I dare you. Who I have a relationship with is my business.
Funny

Charleston, WV

#42 Apr 30, 2012
Hahaha. Bill called you a chicken. I haven't heard a threat like that since first grade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Leon 4,271
Drama at KC Nautilus 1 hr Jason 112
Best bakery in town? 1 hr Martha 8
Art walk 1 hr Bub 5
WV Ag Commissioner 1 hr that guy 3
Ashley Wayson abandons her 3 girls for Travis W... (Sep '16) 2 hr LOOSERS 16
Stuart st 2 hr Brian 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance